The 2011 World Clubs Championships

• Really ? Come on please

If Hooker and Jaqueline will play the WCC it would be different for Vakifbank

I think Vakifbank will easily win the tournament

really
    it's not said if hooker and jaqueline will play Vakif would lose. Come on, if they would think like that: Hooker and Jaqueline will play we don't have any chance so there's no any sense in participating in this tournament.

• really funny, not realistic at all guys, Rabita is strongest team there, they are training with full roster for longest and they have best roster of all teams in tournament.

• really funny, not realistic at all guys, Rabita is strongest team there, they are training with full roster for longest and they have best roster of all teams in tournament.

I think you are more funny than us :rolll: Do you really believe that Rabita is stronger Vakıfbank?I think you just wanna believe coz K.Glass is playing there :whistle:Even did Mammadova,Krasmanovic,Popovic ,Glass trained with team?NO,so Rabita's half roster is still lack.Well if you think that Pelin,Radzuweit or Majstorovic will play maybe i caan agree with you :rolll: Well Vakıfbank is a better team than Rabita in all around.Even Rabita has still lack of reception due to Mammadova.Another fact is Vakıfbank's roster is not buided this year,for many years they play together in club.Ozge,Gozde,Bahar and Gizem in NT too so they will not have any adaptation problem ^^ I think you are just too optimistic.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Sweety Starnight the skills are one point but the fight spirit is second.
    In My opinion Rabita has 50.5 % to have World Title.
    Don't forget about Kenya Prison. The Team has very high aspirations to get the Semis and then who knows.

• Bartek

Fight Spirit is Vakıfbank's biggest weapon they never give up from 0-2 they won lots of matches so Vakıfbank is better in second thing too :lol:

Anyway we will see but i can't accept that Rabita is stronger than Vakıfbank coz it's not true... I think some people forgot the last CL Final very fast ^^ Maybe Rabita added Nati Osmokrovic but she is far away from her best days and Vakıfbank stopped her in all matches so i don't think that Nati will make diffrences for Rabita this season.

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Some matches of the tournament will be broadcasted on Laola :)

+ Ntvspor will broadcast all the matches of Vakıfbank TT.

• Matthias what is Your opinion?

Vakifbank or Rabita?

I'm curious whether Ilgar is in Doha with the Team.

• Matthias what is Your opinion?

Vakifbank or Rabita?

I don't know really...it depends on which players will play and which will be rested. I hope Mammadova won't play now because she had to play ECH with injury. Rabita maybe has better individuals, but Vakifbank maybe the better team.
    Anyway I think the tournament is not important for the teams, of course it's called "World Championship" but I think for the real club teams (Vakifbank, Rabita, Osasco) it's just a preparation tournament for the new season.

• This tournament is so meaningless. Many players had a very long summer, the continental championships ended very recently, new round of NT competitions begins shortly, club season is about to begin - they should just rest as much as possible.

• This tournament is so meaningless. Many players had a very long summer, the continental championships ended very recently, new round of NT competitions begins shortly, club season is about to begin - they should just rest as much as possible.

I exactly agree with u. A silly tournament!

• 8|

Osasco is very weak team without Thaisa, Jaque and Hooker

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• What a great player Nikolic is ! :rose: She had really a bad injury at the begining of the NT season but came back and played for her NT and managed to be Euro Champion. She hadn't played good in her first 2 year in Vakıfbank but she always tried to give her best to team, always wanted to win. That is why I like her so much ! :super: :heart:

• Osasco will probably play like this

Karine - Tandara
    Ju Costa - Ivna
    Adenisia - Bia
    Camila Brait

It is not the best team but is a good one. Maybe they can surprise some people. Im not saying they will win, but they can give hard time, if Rabita or Vakifbank think they have a won game before starts.....if they played concentrated then no chances for Osasco. ^^

• Aren't Tandara, Adenizia and Camila Brait with NT? Do you think that they'll play in club championships?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game