The 2012 CEV Champions League

• I don't like the decision too. First they said that they don't organize Final Four - both Skra and Zaksa - and they want to qualify to FF playing and winning, and later I found out that Skra still organize it what really makes me wonder...

Of course, they try to explain now, that CEV wanted, not Skra... What a bullshits. I don't know, I've lost whole my respect for these people, not for players, 'cause it's not their fault, that boss is like he is... I read somewhere, that guys from Skra are not happy of it, 'cause they wanted to advance in this normal way. I understand it.

• Of course, they try to explain now, that CEV wanted, not Skra... What a bullshits. I don't know, I've lost whole my respect for these people, not for players, 'cause it's not their fault, that boss is like he is... I read somewhere, that guys from Skra are not happy of it, 'cause they wanted to advance in this normal way. I understand it.

It cost a lot to organize a final 4. If you can't fill a 10 000 seats venue to pay for it, you're going to lose money. And out of the 12 clubs who made it to play-off, I wonder who has such a venue and is able to fill it.

• It cost a lot to organize a final 4. If you can't fill a 10 000 seats venue to pay for it, you're going to lose money. And out of the 12 clubs who made it to play-off, I wonder who has such a venue and is able to fill it.

To be honest, I don't know what I should think about it, 'cause you're definitely right, in what you say. But in the other side, in this side of supporter I have enough, that Skra is doing it again. Of course, I know now, that president of polish federation was this person, who agreed to do this F4(at the beginning Iraklis was this team, but they didn't advance), so it's a little bit complicated.

• well, we all know Poland is very good at organizing events, but this is waaay too much! Come on, 3 times in 5 years, really?? It would have been just a bit better if ZAKSA was given the F4 hosting, but still doesn't change the facts.

Just one remark about the games this week. I cannot understand how come a NT coach (Stoychev), who has the best player of his NT in the club roster as well (Kaziyski), doesn't let the guy rest in meaningless games. The one versus Teruel was a chance to experiment and use bench players most of the time, if not all three sets. Stoychev will need Kaziyski over the summer, there is something that they know more than us, but just seems crazy and unreasonable. Same story happened to him in the games with Germany in Bremen when he was barely moving and still played unsubstituted.

Anyway, an interesting draw, no weak couples. According to the CEV Official document, the winner of the Italian battle will most probably meet Trento in the Play-off 6 phase (if Noliko don't cause the upset of the year), which means only one Italian team in Lodz at the end.

• Forgert about Polish hosting, Yavor, the biggest problem here is Maccerata/Cuneo-Trento/Noliko. They don't want italian teams in FF, this is disgusting :down:. Trento with highest ranking in clubs in Europe against Winner of cup for previous year or Cuneo if they win with Noliko. Why there is no ranking like in football, in their champions league such bullshits happens rarely, not like in CEV competitions :white:

• To be honest, I don't know what I should think about it, 'cause you're definitely right, in what you say. But in the other side, in this side of supporter I have enough, that Skra is doing it again. Of course, I know now, that president of polish federation was this person, who agreed to do this F4(at the beginning Iraklis was this team, but they didn't advance), so it's a little bit complicated.

Not only agreed to do this but he had A LOT to say on this topic and of course he pushed authorities of the club to undertake such and not any other decision. So now it's starting again. The whole Poland hates Skra (and not only Poland) and poor guys from this club has to face this. Big pressure on them. Nawrocki already started talking about the rule "three strikes". Shoot me, please.

Forgert about Polish hosting, Yavor, the biggest problem here is Maccerata/Cuneo-Trento/Noliko. They don't want italian teams in FF, this is disgusting :down:. Trento with highest ranking in clubs in Europe against Winner of cup for previous year or Cuneo if they win with Noliko. Why there is no ranking like in football, in their champions league such bullshits happens rarely, not like in CEV competitions :white:

I don't like it at all. IMO, teams from the same country shouldn't play with each other, not before the finals. So, we're waiting for the same old story, I guess. I mean Trento in FF as always. Though I truly believe in Macherata.

• I don't hate Skra so sentence "whole Poland" shattered like glass.

I generalized 'cause since yesterday many not nice words have bombarded me. From everywhere. I don't hate Skra too - is quite the opposite. I hate that campaign against.

• Not only agreed to do this but he had A LOT to say on this topic and of course he pushed authorities of the club to undertake such and not any other decision. So now it's starting again. The whole Poland hates Skra (and not only Poland) and poor guys from this club has to face this. Big pressure on them. Nawrocki already started talking about the rule "three strikes". Shoot me, please.

Well, maybe not hate, but everything has bad taste. It's not good for opinions about Skra. They had a lot of problems because of making FF from supporters's side, and now it's back. It's sad, that ZAKsa doesn't have a money, 'cause they could do this Final Four and maybe it would not be so embarrassing. We have to live with that. The positive is that I will have a chance to be on these matches :dance6:

• Forgert about Polish hosting, Yavor, the biggest problem here is Maccerata/Cuneo-Trento/Noliko. They don't want italian teams in FF, this is disgusting :down:. Trento with highest ranking in clubs in Europe against Winner of cup for previous year or Cuneo if they win with Noliko. Why there is no ranking like in football, in their champions league such bullshits happens rarely, not like in CEV competitions :white:

Personally, I have mixed feelings about the early Italian matches. It's a pity that two Italian clubs can't play the final four, but it's making the path to the Final Four for Trentino more difficult than last years. Yeah, they are 3 times in a row champion of Europe and best team of the world and they have "man-gods" Juantorena and Kaziyski in their team and so on bla bla bla... but finally now they must proove that they are a world top team to make it into the Final Four.

• but finally now they must proove that they are a world top team to make it into the Final Four.

I don't think they have to prove anything anymore, they have proven enough over the last 4 years. I just agree with you that their road to the F4 will be much more difficult this year, but it doesn't change the fact that they are a top team.

• SKRA wont win IECL. They can host next 10 FF's and still wont win it. Simply because they dont have team spirit, quality setter and good coach to win IECL. Best solution is FF in ''neutral'' city like Prague 2006.

• SKRA wont win IECL. They can host next 10 FF's and still wont win it. Simply because they dont have team spirit, quality setter and good coach to win IECL. Best solution is FF in ''neutral'' city like Prague 2006.

SKRA didn't want to be Host but Przedpełski decided and when His signature was in CEV documents They must agree with that.

I think it is the last CL Host in Their history.

By the way.. I think SKRA will have negative progress in near future.. This Team is creates for CL Gold not for PlusLiga Gold.

If SKRA loses this time too, They will lose leaves like tree.

So Autumn is close to Them I think.

I agree with every single word you wrote! I don't see Skra going to the final either, they already got two bronze medals, maybe there is a third one approaching, but I doubt there would be something more. Probably the only chance for them would be against one of the other two Italian teams in case Trento doesn't make it to the F4, but still I think they wouldn't beat Zenit, for example. About Prague or any other neutral city hosting the F4, it's a +1 from my side :)

• Personally, I have mixed feelings about the early Italian matches. It's a pity that two Italian clubs can't play the final four, but it's making the path to the Final Four for Trentino more difficult than last years. Yeah, they are 3 times in a row champion of Europe and best team of the world and they have "man-gods" Juantorena and Kaziyski in their team and so on bla bla bla... but finally now they must proove that they are a world top team to make it into the Final Four.

It makes so much logic to be the best in the competition to get into the top 4 teams, instead to be top 4 team to get in the top 4 teams :aww:

• Lokomotiv Novosibirsk - Lube Banca Macherata 5th round Highlights

• Because the Champions League competition was very close shame, in the CEV meeting Miras will purpose an idea- Pan-Euro League which will have Teams with money (not because of National Championships position but with money) with 10-16 Teams.