Poland NT 2011

• I saw that, so maybe new coach will make new list with new players ?(

• At FIVB site Polish roster for WGP was canceled, so it may augur some changes in roster.

today site of Polish roster for WGP is work, theres no changes...but maybe its not official roster :wacko:

• Why they all don't take Makowski into consideration? :huh:
    Świderek is much better than Matlak but Makowski arouses positive feelings in me...

• Are you sure? I though that Skorupa and Skowronska can back for wgp ;(

I got this info from very sure source. But I really hope Skowronska and Skorupa will be at WGP.
    In roster is for exampled Tokarska which is after surgery and won't play at WGP so we can say, that it is one place. Sylwia Wojscieska has got health problems also.

• I want to see Skowrońska at WGP, but that means someone must be removed from roster, and I do not think that is fair to the players. If someone will be unable to play anyway due to injury, that is different.

I know that is not fair, but look at Frąckowiak, she will be at wgp instead of Patrycja Polak ;(

• What about Katarzyna Zaroslinska? She did a great job last year.
    btw, I'd like to see Anna Podolec in the Polish NT, but I think it is not possible at the moment. She has a great potential...

• Zaroslinska had got not so good season , so she is not in NT :S and also we have too much Opposites (Kaczor, Skowronska,Bamber)

• Zaroslinska had got not so good season , so she is not in NT :S and also we have too much Opposites (Kaczor, Skowronska,Bamber)

Right. but the best OPP for Poland is Glinka with no doubt :lol: (I prefer her as an OPP)

• Right. but the best OPP for Poland is Glinka with no doubt :lol: (I prefer her as an OPP)

Yes but you know she doesn`t want to play and in our NT Glinka play more as OH, her reception is better than Skowronskas and Kaczors so she play at this position

• Yes but you know she doesn`t want to play and in our NT Glinka play more as OH, her reception is better than Skowronskas and Kaczors so she play at this position

I can't even imagine of Kaczor taking part in reception at all :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Alojzy Świderek will be new coach of Polish NT!

Heeh-heep-hurray! I'm going to get drunk. My dream came true... :roll:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Can anyone explain why people get upset at Swiderek? Why? Is he worse than Maltak or even Terzic? let me know!

• Can anyone explain why people get upset at Swiderek? Why? Is he worse than Maltak or even Terzic? let me know!

I think that people would like to have new coach from Italy or some one young coach like Makowski or Wiktorowicz. Świderek always was second coach of NT and everyone are affraid that he is not so expirience :S