Russia 69 – 55 Czech Republic
    Lithuania 68 – 50 Belarus

15:30 France - Poland
    18:00 Spain - Croatia
    20:30 Latvia - Montenegro

15:30 Russia - Great Britain
    18:00 Czech Republic - Lithuania
    20:30 Belarus - Turkey

Last matches of second round. Poland and Great Britain are already eliminated.
    Spain- Croatia and Belarus- Turkey winners will qualify to the quarter final.
    I think Spain and Belarus will win.

• OMG!!!!!!!

Croatia beat Spain 75-71. Spain won't be in quarter finals. With 2 points from Alba Torrens, winning the game would be a miracle :D
    By the way I won't make any prediction about this tournament any more. :rolll:

• Congrats to Croatia :white:

Torrens 0/13 :drink: Hope you we beat Belarus toworrow and we will play against Latvia in the quarter finals :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Latvia :(
    They are so close to the win but Babkina made 3 of 7 free throws and as i remember 3 missing ones are in very important moments.
    I didn't see what happened but Tamane didn't enter the game in 4th quarter. I hope she is good.
    Sorry for Latvia. They are in quarter finals though. Congratulations to them. :super:
    Score
    Latvia: 70 - Montenegro: 74

• Spain without the Medal.. without the Olympic ticket [1st place].. without even with the spot in Olympic Qualification Tournament !
    1st Team will get the Ticket to London, Teams from 2nd to 5th will play in OQT from which five Teams will get the last Tickets.

• My prediction about Quarterfinals:

Czech Republic will win against Croatia
    France will win against Lithuania
    Russia will win against Latvia
    Montenegro will win against Turkey

• What did Korstin do in last minutes of the match yesterday that She was penalized by FIBA :?:

• Russia in the Semi-Final :!: The Team won the Ticket to the Olympic Qualification Tournament :dance4:

• Latvia lost. 72-83
    Russia played very well, especially in rebounds.17 offensive, 24 defensive, 41 total rebounds.
    Basko in her bad day scored just 5 points all of them were in 4th quarter. And she got in foul trouble very early minutes of the matches. She couldn't be effective.
    Babkina did everything she could. She is very young and brave. She doesn't afraid to fail :)
    Congratulations to Russia.

Thanks to Latvia :heart:

• For Team from Europe to be in the Olympic Qualification Tournament is like to be in 95% in Olympic Games in London.
    So welcome Russia :!: :)

• I wrote that Montenegro will win over Turkey but now I think that Montenegro may not to handle the pressure and Turkey will win easily.
    It will be very exciting match.
    The Winner will play in the Olympic Qualification Tournament and automatically in the Eurobasket Women 2013 with Russia, which got the spot yesterday.