The 2012 Women's Eurobasket - Every Category

• Shock news from Taranto- Black Horse Germany defeated Team from 6th place from the Eurobasket 2009 and the Hosts Italy. I hope tomorrow Germany will win against Serbia and will play in the Play-Off ^^

• Europe's leading women's national teams, Montenegro, Greece and Spain will fight with Turkey in Victory Cup. Matches will be held on June 9-10-11 in Ahmet Cömert Sports Hall in Istanbul.

10. Victory Cup match schedule is as follows:

Thursday June 9
    13:30 Turkey - Montenegro
    15:45 Spain - Greece

Friday June 10
    13:30 Greece - Turkey
    15:45 Montenegro - Spain

Saturday June 11
    14:45 Montenegro - Greece
    17:00 Turkey - Spain

• Hungary and Germany will fight for the last spot in the EuroBasket. Very big sensation is defeat 6th Team in the EuroBasket 2009 Italy. For Blue Azzure an Olympic Dream have gone to end.

• All matches of Turkey will be broadcasted live on FB TV

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Germany gained the upper hand in the fight for the last remaining place at the EuroBasket Women with a 59-53 triumph over Hungary in Sunday's first leg of the Additional Qualifying Round Final.
    Second match will be played on 15.06.2011 18:00 CET.

• Germany will join Eurobasket Women party!

Germany grabbed the last spot on offer for the EuroBasket Women by rolling to victory in the second leg of the Additional Qualifying Tournament Final at Hungary. Carrying a six-point lead to Sopron after Sunday's 59-53 triumph in Oberhausen, Bastian Wernthaler's side prevailed 67-56 for a 17-point victory on aggregate. Now in the Final Round, Germany will play in Group C against Spain, Montenegro and Poland.

• Just 2 days left :cheesy:

12:30 Turkey - Lithuania
    Bydgoszcz, POL
    Luczniczka Sports Arena

12:30 Greece - Latvia
    Katowice, POL
    Spodek Arena

15:00 Belarus - Great Britain
    Bydgoszcz, POL
    Luczniczka Sports Arena

15:00 Spain - Germany
    Katowice, POL
    Spodek Arena

18:00 Russia - Slovak Republic
    Bydgoszcz, POL
    Luczniczka Sports Arena

18:00 Poland - Montenegro
    Katowice, POL
    Spodek Arena

20:30 Czech Republic - Israel
    Bydgoszcz, POL
    Luczniczka Sports Arena

20:30 France - Croatia
    Katowice, POL
    Spodek Arena

Turkey NT matches will be broadcasted on NTVSPOR.

• FIBA has changed the rules of the Eurobasket three days before the competition will start.
    Not 14 but 12 Players may be in the Official Roster.

• I think the winner teams will be red ones. ^^

12:30 Turkey - Lithuania

12:30 Greece - Latvia

15:00 Belarus - Great Britain

15:00 Spain - Germany

18:00 Russia - Slovak Republic

18:00 Poland - Montenegro

20:30 Czech Republic - Israel

20:30 France - Croatia

• Turkey - Lithuania & Russia - Slovakia live on NTVSPOR

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Turkey 58-64 Lithuania :down: :down:

The 1st half of the game was nightmare!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Despite that bad performance we should thank to God that we only lost with 6 points. Hope we will play better tomorrow against Slovakia.

• [b]
    Turkey 58 - 64 Lithuania

Greece 67- 57 Latvia

Belarus 55 - 40 Great Britain

Spain 79 - 69 Germany

Russia 68 - 66 Slovak Republic

Poland 53 - 70 Montenegro

Czech Republic 72 - 56 Israel

France 86 - 40 Croatia

About Turkey, it would be a miracle for us to win a game which Şaziye İvegin played 30 minutes and became top performer. :sos: We have to raise new players. :teach:

Latvia and espcially Poland surprised me. I expected Poland a win as the host team. But they played really bad , on the other hand 4 players played 40, 36, 35 and 34 minutes in Montenegro if they continue to play like this i don't think they can be successful. You can't play with 6 players in whole tournament :teach:

• Russia vs Slovakia very very close match.
    Every Russian Team is like russian bear- They need time to get high form.
    I hope with the Team will be the same.
    For Me Poland's defeat is not suprise because Montenegro has very high level Players.
    Slovakia may do suprise tomorrow. They play without main Stars so They play as a Team and with more power because of that.
    Tomorrow last chance to Turkey.