The 2012 Women's Eurobasket - Every Category

• But Montenegro should play :| Turkey is the luckiest Team here. In last moment in Final 8 and now in Semifinal. :read:

• But Montenegro should play :| Turkey is the luckiest Team here. In last moment in Final 8 and now in Semifinal. :read:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Actually i didn't expect this result WOAH SEMIFINAL :dance6: but we won the all critical matches (Belarus & Montenegro) RESPECT PLZ Bartek :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• No respect no peace :D

Is Lodz close to your home :?: You can go to support our girls in SEMI FINALS :lol:

• Croatia beat Latvia and will play for the last spot in the Olympic Qualification Tournament against Montenegro-LithuaniaςFrance.
    London says goodbye to Latvia.

• Starnight of course I will support Turkey.
    [Team which I support in 90% always loses]. :lol:
    Don't worry I will... :lol:
    But You have right. It is historical moment. I agree here with Someone :lol:
    Turkey won very critical matches, so physically They are strong. But I hope They will win against Semi-Finalist too and then if Russia plays in Final They will lose or if not They will win ;)
    So We agree- polish tradition says that We should kiss now

• Congratulations, Turkey. Nice surprise by them :thumbup:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• What a match ! Montenegro beat Lithuania 68-59, but after 3rd were losing 8 points and then outscored 23-6.
    I hope Montenegro will win against Croatia and will get the last spot for Europe to be in the OQT.

• Overtime. 10 seconds to the end Turkey had 2 free throw..missed all.
    Now France will eat Turkey.

• Overtime. 10 seconds to the end Turkey had 2 free throw..missed all.
    Now France will eat Turkey.

HAHAHA Bartek thank you for this comment,when you support one team other wins :D :D :D Please support Russia tomorrow :p OMG it is like a dream TURKEY İN FINAL WOHOOO CANT BELIEVE Previous year men team wa 2nd in wch and now turkey guaranteed the silver medal Nevlin,Vardarli,Yilmaz and Alben rocks woho :D

• Ok Turkey I give You time to dream about Gold to 03.07.2011 to 20.30. Then wake up please or I will wake up You with My Muszynianka's water voodoo :lol:

• Bartek

Dreaming is half way of winning ;) anyway tomorrow we will see the champion,i dont think that we will play worste than in group match even we had a great come back tomorrow will be totally diffrent GO GIRLS FOR GOLD & OLYMPICS OW YEA :lol:

• I think, Turkey playing in the final is a bigger success, than Russia being the champion. Russia was one of the favourites along wih Spain and France.

So, It doesn't matter winning or losing at this point. We already have a medal. ;) And we Probably will be in Olympics. That will be the first Turkish NT in Olympics.

But we played some finals with National Teams. And we lost 2 times before in Men's Basketball and Women's Volleyball.
    This time maybe we will win. I hope we will win.

• My Dear Starnight :D Which Team is easier Opponent for Russia on paper? France or Turkey? Of course Turkey. I knew very well which Team I should support :D
    Russian Federation like Spartak Moscow Region win against Turkey - Fenerbahce ;)