The 2012 Women's Eurobasket - Every Category

• My Dear Starnight :D Which Team is easier Opponent for Russia on paper? France or Turkey? Of course Turkey. I knew very well which Team I should support :D
    Russian Federation like Spartak Moscow Region win against Turkey - Fenerbahce ;)

omg omg omg thank you Bartek for carrying us to the final!!! :flower: :heart: :love: :rose: :kiss:

• Dear Bartek

Belarus was fav. İn 2nd round Against Turkey on paper,Montenegro was fav. İn QF on paper and today France was fav. On paper as you see its not about paper.Don't trust to papers so much :lol: There is no problem to be not fav. Tomorrow on paper but if we win it will be a big shock to FIBA and paper writers :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Ok Starnight tomorrow may win Turkey... I give green light to Turkey to win tomorrow... but only tomorrow...

• Bartek

NO NO NO support Russia please we need your help too :lol:

• Well well well on Sunday Russia may have double Crown:
    1. Women's Eurobasket Champion,
    2. U17 Girls' European Handball Championships Champion.

• In Montenegro in women's category is registered only 34 basketball Players :!: Today match Montenegro-Croatia. Go Montenegro. From Division B in last year to the Olympic Games in next year.

• The Women's Eurobasket Champion will play in the FIBA Diamond Ball [World Cup] in London in next year one week before the Olympic Games.

• Wow, Turkey! You made a big thing! :obey: Your team in the final is something really impressive. I don't believe many experts or even your fans would believe in this before the tournament. Your male team is one of the best in Europe, but woman haven't been considered like a top team at all. Once again - big applause for you :whistling: I think Russia will win the title, but I'm going to cheer for Turkey. :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Konrad

You are right turkish fans didnt expect this result too :lol: Euroleague matches and play with WNBA stars together in clubs were the key point of success guess :D

• This is not a good attitude in building a positive Polish-Russian relations but ... Jarek will be proud of You ..

8| Come on... Don't teach me who I should support. If Russia have to win it - will win it. No matter if I support them or not. I don't like Russian team. Can't I? I just prefer Turkey. I like Russian books, films, music, but it doesn't mean I have to love their NT teams. Is it enough for you?

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Relax Konrad. Take it easy.

hehe Bartek why are you so against us :lol: :lol: dont worry its not over, Poland and Turkey are in the same group at eurobasket men 2011 :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Congrats to our girls. No matter what the final result is, they already achieved a lot. This is not only a great success for Turkish sports world but also an important sign of what Turkish women are capable of.

• Winrip I'm not against Turkey.
    I'm against every Team which plays against Russia, in that case Turkey. I don't support Poland and Men's competitions don't interest Me ;)
    Montenegro lost match. Croatia in OQT.