Western Conference
    1-San Antonio (4-0)
    2-Minnesota (5-1)
    3-Los Angeles (3-1)
    4-Seattle (2-2)
    5-Phoenix (1-3)
    6-Tulsa (1-5)

• Chicago 68-71 Atlanta Dream

Angel McCoughtry scored 14 points and added eight rebounds to help lead the Atlanta Dream past the Chicago Sky 71-68 Tuesday afternoon. Sylvia Fowles scored a game-high 21 points for the Sky in the loss

RunWithTheDream ^^ :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• - Tulsa is the worst team so far. They won only one game and lost six games.
    - Phoenix won last two games. Their schedule was really hard in the beginning. They will get better i think.
    - Minnesota is this year's favourite team for the championship in my opinion.
    - Atlanta is far away from their perfect performance this year. :wall:

• Penny Taylor and the Phoenix Mercury take to the road at 2.30 for Turkey time to battle the Atlanta Dream at Phillips Arena

live on NTVSPOR ;)

Penny vs Angel :box:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Phoenix - Atlanta game was not so good as it was expected. Atlanta is not playing as a team.
    When one player gets the ball she just thinks to go to the basket.:thumbdown:
    Phoenix is getting better as their schedule getting easier. They won last two away games.

• The Mercury won their fourth straight game Saturday night with an 86-78 road win over the Sky. Penny Taylor scored 19 points, grabbed nine rebounds, and handed out 7 assists. After trailing by three at the half, the Mercury dominated the second half and led by as many as 16 points

Postgame Quotes - Peny Taylor

(In fourth straight win- team coming together) “We had a slow start and this road trip we really got it together and I feel like that we are playing well and determined and I feel like we found our legs again and running more and were feeling really positive about that.”

(How she did in tonight’s game) “I think we were attacking the basket really well. Defensively we did a great job of rotation and making sure we were getting the ball to the people we needed to and just running. The key for us is when we get the rebounds to run, so I think I played really well.”

• Penny Taylor Named WNBA Eastern and Western Conference Players of the Week

:drink:

• Tina Charles of the Connecticut Sun and Rebekkah Brunson of the
    Minnesota Lynx were named the WNBA’s Eastern and Western Conference
    Players of the Month, respectively, for regular season games played in
    June.

:dance6: :dance6: :dance6:

I really look forward to Tina Charles - Sylvia Fowles in Galatasaray Medical Park! :D :cup:

• Tina Charles is playing amazing last matches either Slyvia :D They both will be rebound machines in field.Well but one of them will not play in Euroleague coz of american limit i think Taurasi will play for sure.Good thing that in Turkey there is no diffrence Europe or out of Europe limit.

PS : Thank you dexter for posting results,stats and standings :flower:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: