2011 WNBA

• Does Lisa Lesley still play, and Tina Thomsen? :lol: Chamique Holdsclaw was my best player.

• Lisa Leslie retired basketball a few years ago in Sparks well she was one of the best center in women basketball history and she is the first player of all women players who did dunk :D and very kind person :flower:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• After winning only 1 game and losing 10, Nolan Richardson Steps Down in Tulsa, Teresa Edwards Named Interim Coach
    Friday night following the Shock’s game against Phoenix, co-owner David Box met with Coach Nolan Richardson at which time it was determined it was in the best interest of the team and organization for the General Manager/Coach to step down and turn over coaching responsibilities on an interim basis to Teresa Edwards, the Director of Player Personnel for the team.

• Sue Bird + Diana Taurasi > Cappie Pondexter + Katie Douglas for sure.
    And Tina Charles + Angel Mccoughtry + Tamika Cathchings > Swin Cash + Maya Moore + Candace Parker for me.
    In 1-2 postions West is favourite in 3-4-5 positions East is favourite. The winner will be East i hope. :super:
    But we must see the substitutes first of course.

• STANDINGS

East Con.
    Team W-L
    1 Indiana 10-5
    2 Connecticut 8-5
    3 New York 9-6
    4 Chicago 7-8
    5 Atlanta 4-9
    6 Washington 2-10

West Con.
    Team W-L
    1 Phoenix 10-4
    2 Minnesota 9-4
    3 San Antonio 8-4
    4 Seattle 7-6
    5 Los Angeles 6-6
    6 Tulsa 1-14

• Full roster was announced on Wnba website two days ago. I saw it a little bit late. :lol:
    Here are the all-star players of Wnba.
    Elizabeth Cambage the rookie center will replace Candace Parker in the game because of her injury :(

I want a win for East but West seems stronger :S

• I will support East but West seems stronger but heared that Parker will not participate to organisation tonight due to injury.Now the chances look more equal.GO GO East :super:

• East won 118-113. :woohoo:

I was able to watch it today.Yea it was an amazing match and East won :woohoo: Angel's point was the best point of match no doubt and Pondexter's great organisation and Douglas's 3 pt made shoot bring the match to east.Tina :heart:

• Half of the Wnba season has ended. Things are pretty clear in Western conference i think. LA sparks and Tulsa Shock will be out of play-offs. In East there will be a fight for the last ticket of playoffs between Chicago and Atlanta, in my opinion Atlanta will get it. Angel is getting better day by day so is Atlanta. After a teriible start they won 5 straight games until the last game with Connecticut Sun but i must say that Sun was very lucky with 3pt shots :lol: especially at the end of the 3rd quarter Montgomery's unbelievable 3pt shot changed the game.

*Before Wnba season I said Minnesota must be successful this year with such a great roster and they made it. They are the strongest team in the league so far (13 wins and 4 loses) and the biggest candidate for the championship.

And some Statistics:

Scoring leaders
    Diana Taurasi 20.2
    Angel McCoughtry 19.8
    Slyvia Fowles19.8

Rebound Leaders
    Tina Charles 10.5
    Rebekkah Brunson 10.2
    Slyvia Fowles 9.4

Assists Leaders
    Becky Hammon 6.0
    Lindsay Whalen 5.8
    Penny Taylor 5.4

• Angel McCoughtry named WNBA Eastern Conf. Players of the Week

:thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Atlanta Dream's Angel McCoughtry and Minnesota Lynx' Seimone Augustus Named Players of the Month for July

And 3 good games tonight :thumbsup:
    7:30 pm ET New York - Atlanta
    8:00 pm ET Phoenix - Minnesota
    10:00 pm ET San Antonio - Seattle