Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• Friendly Match

Atom Trefl Sopot - GCB Centrostal Bydgoszcz : 0-3 (21-25, 23-25, 17-25)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• yes, when Kaczor and Solipiwko run away from Gwardia :D and Starzyk became injured...both are quite small for MB, but are quick on the other side (no i o Szeszko znajdziesz jakies info, zadaj do wyszukiwarky jej imie i srodkowa i masz :) )

Thanks for info ;)

...Kasia with dreads :)

I also have :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Presentation of AZS Białystok will be at 1st October. They also show new uniforms.

• Three clubs still don't have licence to play in PlusLiga Kobiet. It is AZS Białystok, Stal Mielec & Organika Budowlani Łódź.

• seems like there are shoulder injury boom im PLK - Sawicka have to rest probably till the end of the year, and unoficially in Wroclaw Witczak is after surgery and Baranska maybe will have (that Wroclaw info from one fan near the club)

• lack of Sawicka will be very hard for BKS, she was irreplacable ! Bamber is also injured.

• lack of Sawicka will be very hard for BKS, she was irreplacable ! Bamber is also injured.

yes that is, Im interested if they are going to buy new libero or Matusiak will be playing

• new libero in Bielsko - Daria Michalak, 19 years old

• Noris Cabrera (Cuba) will not play in Pila (she wasnt good enough)...in Bialystok the third MB will be probably young Anna Lozowska from Gedania Gdansk

• What do u think Sopot can do in this season?
    Imo,They have strong spikers:Neriman,Kozuch and really good setters .If they manage to receive they have a big potantial.

they have big potential in attack but who knows how the reception will be...but I still think Sopot will win the league, Muszyna has a hospital instead of roster and if Baranska and Stam will be injured so often like previous season there is also nobody to receive

• muzynianka vs atom sopot a little later.. will kozuch hodge neriman glass be on this game?

Glass and Hodge not, they probably will come aftre World Cup, but Neriman and Maggie are playing

• Glass and Hodge not, they probably will come aftre World Cup, but Neriman and Maggie are playing

Yes, Glass and Hodge not but Iza and Corina are enough for me.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"