Russia - Superliga 2011/2012

• Any livestream for Moskva - Kazan ??? aaand maybe for Uralochka? 8|

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Results of day 13
    Samorodok Khabarovsk - Tyumen-TyumGU - 2:3 (24-26,16-25,25-22,25-19,12-15)
    Omichka Omsk - Proton Balakovo - 3:2 (25-27,25-27,25-22,25-14,15-5)
    Uralochka-NTMC Ekaterinburg - Avtodor-Metar Chelyabinsk - 3:0 (25-20,25-17,25-13)
    Zarechie-Odintsovo - Fakel Novy Urengoy - 1:3 (21-25,25-23,22-25,22-25)
    Dinamo Krasnodar - Severstal Cherepovets - 3:0 (25-13,25-18,25-21)
    Dinamo Moscow - Dinamo Kazan - 0:3 (23-25,28-30,23-25)

• Standings:
    1. Dinamo Krasnodar 32
    2. Dinamo Kazan 31
    3. Uralochka Yekaterinburg 30
    4. Dinamo Moscow 25
    5. Omichka Omsk 23
    6. Proton Balakovo 22
    7. Tyumen TyumGU 16
    8. Fakel Novy Urengoy 16
    9. Zarechie Odintsovo 15
    10. Severstal Cherepovets 13
    11. Avtodor-Metar Chelabinsk 6
    12. Samorodok Khabarovsk 5

Could you tell me, why Zarechie is so weak this season?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Could you tell me, why Zarechie is so weak this season?

Well, they simply don't have as strong players as in the past...Pankova who for some years was 2nd setter now is 1st, also Bogacheva and Stolyarova now are main players. I don't think Ravetta was a good transfer for them, she wasn't even among the strongest players in Italian league before. Angeloni might help them to achieve some better results, but overall I think their current rank is appropriate for the team's quality.

• It was announced last spring that Odintsovo's women team will be significantly reduced in salaries, so it's no surprise. If you look at their roster - they are pretty much where they belong. They position themselves as a young team for the future so maybe next season it will get better. Also I'm not a huge fan of Pankova's sets and Monica Ravetta is clearly not on the level of Russian superliga as an opposite player. Overall consistensy is lacking they might have one good game and then 3 bad( so this year the objective is to survive in Superliga I guess.

• Dinamo Kazan has 7 straight 3-0 wins in Russian superliga. I guess that's what you can call " team in good form" :super:

• Moscow - Kazan for download in HD (better quality than the streaming yesterday):

http://narod.ru/disk/388822260…amoKazan26122012.mkv.html

Stats for last rounds matches:

Moscow - Kazan 0-3: http://www.volleyservice.ru/in…me&game_id=1516&Itemid=77

Omichka - Proton 3-2: http://www.volleyservice.ru/in…me&game_id=1512&Itemid=77

Uralochka - Chelyabinsk 3-0: http://www.volleyservice.ru/in…me&game_id=1514&Itemid=77

Zarechie - Fakel Novyi Urgenoy 1-3: http://www.volleyservice.ru/in…me&game_id=1513&Itemid=77

Dinamo Krasnodar - Severstal Cherepovets 3-0: http://www.volleyservice.ru/in…me&game_id=1515&Itemid=77

Samorodok - Tyumen 2-3 (no stats yet)

Topscorer: Nelly Alisheva, 26p

Kazan seems to be in very good shape right now, their block against Moscow was sharp, and they could handle Goncharova well, which was crucial. Gamova was brilliant as always in important matches. Even if Moscow lost 0-3, the match was equal and if Moscow had won one of the two setpoints they had in 2.set, the outcome might have been different.

Neriman had a succesfull second match for Krasnodar with 15p, 10p in attack, 3 blocks and 2 serve-aces. Kosheleva continues to impress with 18p and 55 % in attack.

• From interview with Neriman:

In 2006 you could be Urałoczka's Competitor. But why the transfer did not come to fruition?

- I was extremely surprised when at the age of 18 I received an offer from Urałoczka. Then I played back in junior representation. But I love new challenges and a long time thought about the decision, but I packed a suitcase and left for Russia. Unfortunately, my then-club did not consent to the transfer.

In Urałochka but you spent a little time and you had the opportunity to train under the guidance of Nikolai Karpol.

- I will never forget Ałuszka camp. Training loads were so great that sometimes I had no strength "climb" into bed. But then I passed the question on what is the secret of excellent form and "longevity" coach Karpol Charges - it is hard work. I am very happy at the thought of playing against the team from Yekaterinburg, the opportunity to meet local athletes and a coach Karpol. But I'll do anything to contribute to the Dynamo victory in this match.

• What do u think in the match Kazan - Krasnodar, Semisonic ?

Of course I desperately want Krasnodar team to win but it's unlikely to happen. Kazan is on the roll now, Jordan, Lesya and Kabeshova are holding the reception very well, I expect Gamova to be very motivated today, I remember her being very angry almost furious after the game in Krasnodar, I think she remembers it too. Krasnodar team usually plays much better at home, there's quite an atmosphere during the games. Krasnodar's team missing Startseva very badly, Surtseva's (ex-Akulova) sets are very predictable and she's doesn't use Foluke in attack like Startseva did. Also big ploblem is libero Vekshina, who's playing level this season is below any mark you can give, just terrible. Neriman had to cover her in reception the whole game against Severstal. Neri looks to be in good form, she added to the game and even team spirit but I'm not sure that's gonna be enough against highly motivated Gamova. My pick is 3-1 to Kazan.

• Of course I desperately want Krasnodar team to win but it's unlikely to happen. Kazan is on the roll now, Jordan, Lesya and Kabeshova are holding the reception very well, I expect Gamova to be very motivated today, I remember her being very angry almost furious after the game in Krasnodar, I think she remembers it too. Krasnodar team usually plays much better at home, there's quite an atmosphere during the games. Krasnodar's team missing Startseva very badly, Surtseva's (ex-Akulova) sets are very predictable and she's doesn't use Foluke in attack like Startseva did. Also big ploblem is libero Vekshina, who's playing level this season is below any mark you can give, just terrible. Neriman had to cover her in reception the whole game against Severstal. Neri looks to be in good form, she added to the game and even team spirit but I'm not sure that's gonna be enough against highly motivated Gamova. My pick is 3-1 to Kazan.

I think the same actually...I saw Kazan against Moscow for a couple of days ago and I have to say I was very impressed, they played much better than in the beginning of the season, and should be enough to beat Krasnodar even with Neriman I guess. Still, I think they will have it hard in CL because of the quite weak attackers exept Gamova in Makhno and Larson, and bad setters... Hehe, Gamova is always furious and angry when her teammates isnt playing well, I have seen it live :)

• I think the same actually...I saw Kazan against Moscow for a couple of days ago and I have to say I was very impressed, they played much better than in the beginning of the season, and should be enough to beat Krasnodar even with Neriman I guess. Still, I think they will have it hard in CL because of the quite weak attackers exept Gamova in Makhno and Larson, and bad setters... Hehe, Gamova is always furious and angry when her teammates isnt playing well, I have seen it live :)

Yes, she is :) There's a lot of diva-esque behavior about her.
    Such a shame there's no TV coverage of this game. Russian sports channels are so :wall: