CEV Cup 2011/12

• When is gonna be Baku-Busto game? Today? tomorrow? What time? :what:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• When is gonna be Baku-Busto game? Today? tomorrow? What time? :what:

it will be tomorrow at 15:00 CET

• After the Russian Cup preliminary round Karpol may have second moral hangover. I don't know who is playing in the Team now but Bielsko is showing claws and leading.

• Bielsko is leading 2-0 and 11-7. Golden Set is very close. Karpol must pay for snubs Others.

• Since Uralochka is the best team in the russian league with wins over Krasnodar and Moscow, of course its a surprise that Bielsko advance, but now they played without Estes and Maryukhnich. But congrats to Bielsko, they are a good team and deserve it :)

• Maribor-Urbino 1-3 (25-23 24-26 20-25 18-25)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Any stream for the GSMP's incoming match?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Uralochka is 3rd in Russian league now with 2 defeats in last 3 games and I feel it will only get worse for them, Dinamo's are getting stronger. Without 2 main OH's (Estes and Chaplina) it's level isn't the same of course, but judging by the score the team has put up some fight at least. Anyway strange tactics by Karpol - why enter the competition if you don't take it seriously?

• Uralochka is 3rd in Russian league now with 2 defeats in last 3 games and I feel it will only get worse for them, Dinamo's are getting stronger. Without 2 main OH's (Estes and Chaplina) it's level isn't the same of course, but judging by the score the team has put up some fight at least. Anyway strange tactics by Karpol - why enter the competition if you don't take it seriously?

I think you´re right about Uralochka. And yes its strange, it was the same in the russian cup last year and the year before. They qualified for the final four but there, they didnt want to play with the best players....

• Sometimes I really wonder if Karpol is going senile or what :roll: Uralochka would be one of the favourites for CEV Cup but then they lose on purpose so early (for me, going to Bielsko without Estes, Maryukhnich, Chaplina means losing on purpose). And also always playing Russian Cup with 2nd team as Anton says...I don't know, he'll have his reasons but I can't say I agree with them...

• Bielsko played fantastic. I don't know what should I say, I'm still in this match's atmosphere. I was a little bit suprised, when I saw Uralochka without some players. Whole team was very weak today. I don't know which player was the best from this team. Yagodina made some mistakes in attack, but she was great on serve. Filipova had different moments. Sometimes, she was great in attack, but she did few faults in attack, too. I think, that good service by Bielsko was the reason of this lost. Uralochka's reception was veery weak, so they couldn't do anything.

• Asterix-Galatasaray 0-1 (23-25)

• And GSMP finally pass to the 4th