Italian League 2011/2012

• At the link below it stands about tomorrows game, Busto Arsizio vs. Vill Cortese, maybe some who knows italian can help with the translation ? (I tried the translator but some important parts, I didnt get anyway). At least, if I get it right, that the match was sold out and over 5000 supporters will come to the game tomorrow !! :thumbup: But it would be intresting to know who will play, cause I belive this is more of a "exhibition" than something else ;)

http://www3.varesenews.it/sport/articolo.php?id=227974

• Gabbiadini posted the pucture on twitter.

For the derby: in the article is written NOTHING loooool
    They said no one knows who will play, they have to see the phisical condition of the player, the tickets are sold out. Villa will have more problems because the player of B1 have a match the same day and maybe some of who did not play in the lasts match can play just for a set to have again the rithm of the game.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Gabbiadini posted the pucture on twitter.

For the derby: in the article is written NOTHING loooool
    They said no one knows who will play, they have to see the phisical condition of the player, the tickets are sold out. Villa will have more problems because the player of B1 have a match the same day and maybe some of who did not play in the lasts match can play just for a set to have again the rithm of the game.

I see, but it stood something Meijners instead of Havlickova, and rest for Leonardi, Bauer and Lloyd ?

• Maybe... It is not sure.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• The article said that will be a lot of people watching the derby #11 between Villa and Busto. For Villa will be again the turn over because of the play off and the Champions League but maybe some player that have not been playing during the last matches (I think Berg first of all because her last match was vs Bergamo in Champions League) can play just for a set or less to find again the rhythm of the game. In the roster will be some athletes of the B1 team, maybe Sylla and Danesi. Carocci will be the only ex.

• You are welcome XD
    Thank you because I love translating :thumbsup:

• To u the broadcast doesnt work well for: bet365 and bwin streams the game and the quality is SUPERIOR to the quality at sportlemon/lshunter !

• Yes, Lucchetta seems to dislike Pincerato very much. I thought it was funny then he told that there was an sms from our viewer who saw from his sofa that Pincerato's pallonetto coming up))