Italian League 2011/2012

• Bergamo played with all the main players and Di Iulio played in the second and third set also...it has not been a great game but I'm so happy for the win!! Urbino was tired, I didn't like Skorupa so much, very imprecise, quite predictable and slow (as a matter of fact Mc Namee played the final part of the sets), Garzaro did nothing basically, Faucette wasn't so determined as two days ago, Blagojevic and Tirozzi so and so..

on Foppa's side I really liked Quaranta, Arrighetti's blocks and Merlo..Piccinini made too many serves mistakes (anyway she played fairly well)! I believe they can do even better, I mean they can make less stupid mistakes (Vasileva especially) let's see next match!

• Stats are strange, in Urbino's attacks it says they got blocked 20 times but Foppa has only 11 block points and it's the same the other way round...

yes I didn't realized it!! :lol: :lol: anyway 20 blocks for Bergamo and 13 for urbino are too much...I'm sure there weren't so much during the match!!

• meanwhile Busto won over Novara 3-1...
    stats:http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=57731
    Barcellini with 16% in attack..! :down:

C.Bauer MVP !
    8 Bauer Christina 6,9 2 5 2 2 21 9 18 13 2 . . . . . 25 1 . 17 68% 4
    great stats !

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Bauer is playing a superb season so far...Congratulations, Christina :flower: :flower:

• This has truly been a breakout season for her. Fantastic performances in almost every match!

It's a shame Novara went away after fighting so hard in the first set. All their hitters had really bad stats. :S On the other hand, Veljkovic seems to be playing better and better as the season goes on, too bad this is the end of the road for them most likely.

• Very tired performance from Urbino, had no power at all. But the schedule is really crazy now by the way. This was their third game in four days, and Urbino has to play again in two days against Yama in CEV Cup and then again vs. Bergamo some days after that. Will be like 5 games in a just over a week. Not strange the quality of the game today was very low.

• Skorupa did not play well :thumbdown:
    Fortunatelly Urbino has Candace McNamee!

Serena played better than her standards but she made a lot of mistakes...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I think one reason for that is Lloyd, they have a really great connection with each other in attack and Lloyd sets Bauer a lot of balls and basically always good ones too.

I completely agree with you!! Bauer is playing really good..Since last year she has improved a lot, thanks to Parisi! then also her connection with Lloyd is wonderful as you said, so no doubt that thanks to her Busto is making a great season! :)

I hope she remains in Italy also next year!

• Bergamo played with all the main players and Di Iulio played in the second and third set also...it has not been a great game but I'm so happy for the win!! Urbino was tired, I didn't like Skorupa so much, very imprecise, quite predictable and slow (as a matter of fact Mc Namee played the final part of the sets), Garzaro did nothing basically, Faucette wasn't so determined as two days ago, Blagojevic and Tirozzi so and so..

on Foppa's side I really liked Quaranta, Arrighetti's blocks and Merlo..Piccinini made too many serves mistakes (anyway she played fairly well)! I believe they can do even better, I mean they can make less stupid mistakes (Vasileva especially) let's see next match!

Yes, but she was the top scorer of the match. Not much objectivity in this analysis :whistle:. Picinini with 7 serves and 5 errors, 2 errors in attack, Quaranta with 4 errors in attack and only 23%, Vasileva with 2 errors on serve and 3 in attack with highest percentage from the wing spikers

• Yes, but she was the top scorer of the match. Not much objectivity in this analysis :whistle:. Picinini with 7 serves and 5 errors, 2 errors in attack, Quaranta with 4 errors in attack and only 23%, Vasileva with 2 errors on serve and 3 in attack with highest percentage from the wing spikers

I didn't mean in attack sorry...I remember some balls that were taken by the defense, then Vasileva had to set them and she was really imprecise! she also made some invasions... Quaranta wasn't brilliant in spiking but I liked her defense and the way she played...she is more "brave" now if compared to the beginning...Piccinini as I wrote made too many serves mistakes but I said she had played fairly well considering her sickness...sorry I haven't been precise enough!!

• Harmotto still two years in Modena! :D