Italian League 2011/2012

• Great match, for sure. I agree with Anton, the match was very entertaining, but it definitely wasn't the best level, volleyball-wise at least.
    It had everything else, drama, atmosphere, tension, but obviously the level of the attacks and blocking wasn't at the top.
    Anyway I'm happy for Villa, because the lost Guiggi which is such a key player for them, and also Bosetti for Pavan was a great change, Caterina absolutely changed the match
    Finally a good match again for Wilson, great game by Berg, Cruz and Lucia Bosetti were fairly good in reception and defense, and did their own in attacking as welI (even though percentages are not that good).
    I still believe Busto is favourite for the championship, but this loss surely was a big achievement for Villa, on the confidence side specially.

• Congratulations, Loca ^^ :flower:

I missed your comments in the thread during the match :P

I was updating Lin's fans club on twitter... I never comment live matches here XD

BTW LINsanityyyyy! Go Berg :cheesy:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• :wavy:
    I 've seen Villa playing (either against ITA or foreign teams) more than a dozen times, and this last one was IMO perhaps one ot their best try - for sure the the best- one as to the defense.
    I thought they would melt in the tie -break, after Busto's comeback to 2-2, instead they proved able to stand and to put all the prerssure on Yama's girls. Cate Bosetti and Stufi well beyond any expectation as a substitutes for Pavan and Guiggi. I'm happy the final will go at least until match 4 and perhaps 5, so that all of us volley fans can enjoy more and more top-quality performances . Thanks to all the "ragazze" !!! Go on like this !! :obey:

• Villa was the first team that win with Busto in the PalaYamamay during this season. (and did it without Pavan and Guiggi)

BTW, Guiggi is injured, today she will do exams to know how serious is it.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Fantastic video...

Today at 20:30 CET will be played the 3rd game in Monza...
    Villa-Busto

• Villa will not play at home. They will play in PalaIper in Monza and not in PalaBorsani in Castellanza... Villa and Busto are very closes... [8 km or less] It does not matter how many fans will be there. Villa in gara2 was the first team this season to beat Busto in PalaYamamay! They can win everywhere (and also with 2 bench players)

• Villa will not play at home. They will play in PalaIper in Monza and not in PalaBorsani in Castellanza... Villa and Busto are very closes... [8 km or less] It does not matter how many fans will be there. Villa in gara2 was the first team this season to beat Busto in PalaYamamay! They can win everywhere (and also with 2 bench players)

Yes I know they will play in Monza and not in any of their home cities, u wrote it before here I remember. Thats why I asked, but we will see when the game begins I guess. However, as u say, Villa have showed they can win anyway.

• Yes I know they will play in Monza and not in any of their home cities, u wrote it before here I remember. Thats why I asked, but we will see when the game begins I guess. However, as u say, Villa have showed they can win anyway.

Yes... I think Villa will win also tonight! But they will play without Guiggi!!! ;( Maybe Stufi will replace her (or Barborkova)

• A bit off topic from the final, but since Im a Foppa fans, and tehre are also others here..hehehe

Foppa girls will have a dinner meet with supporters tomorrow to close season. ;)