Italian League 2011/2012

• Foppa and Villa played against each other 4 times within 3 weeks recently ;)

Oups, sorry Can somedy give me the tie-break score, please

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Congratulations to Skorupa and Urbino! :)
    Stats: http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=57713
    Urbino - Busto 3:2 (25-21, 25-21, 11-25, 16-25, 17-15)

Thank a lot both. And I must wait to read this page !
    Mayne, I have a problem with the italian sites, 'cause Urbino eliminiated Mulhouse
    :-))

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Does anyone know whether Piccinini will play against Yamamay ?

Thank you very much

• Does anyone know whether Piccinini will play against Yamamay ?

Thank you very much

She had flue, I don't know if she still have it but I don't think so, in my opinion she will play.

On the other hand, I don't think that Linsdey Berg will play vs Novara (and also against Busto on saturday)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• She had flue, I don't know if she still have it but I don't think so, in my opinion she will play.

On the other hand, I don't think that Linsdey Berg will play vs Novara (and also against Busto on saturday)

thank you very much. Yes , Lin Berg is not gonna play : http://www3.varesenews.it/sport/articolo.php?id=227607

• thank you very much. Yes , Lin Berg is not gonna play : http://www3.varesenews.it/sport/articolo.php?id=227607

Not only Lin but also Puerari, Guiggi, Wilson and Cruz!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Villa is playing with Pincerato-Pavan Barborkova-Stufi Lucia-Caterina Carocci

• Piccinini is playing and Bergamo is loosing vs Busto

• Piccinini is playing and Bergamo is loosing vs Busto

I wonder for how long will Busto mantain this shape..

• She made only 4 points.

Villa-Modena 2-3
    Bergamo-Busto 0-3
    Pavia-Chieri 1-3
    Piacenza-Urbino 3-1
    Parma-Novara 0-3
    Pesaro did not play.

Busto 54
    Villa 43
    Urbino 36
    Bergamo 31
    Novara 29
    Modena 28
    Piacenza 28
    Pesaro 27
    Parma 20
    Chieri 12
    Pavia 4

Pavia is in A2, the first 3 places are decided, Chieri will be again in A1 and Parma is not in the playoff but is safe and ends the season yesterday

• The first 8 teams will play the playoff (1-8 2-7 3-6 4-5) I think in this phase the matches will be two but for the final (and maybe also for semis) a team must win 3 matches to go on

• Picci still didnt have the conditions to play, she had bronchitis, It was serious, and should have rested still. But unfortunetly It was not a lucky week for Bergamo, also Di Iulio and Diouf couldnt play, I dont know exacly the reason but both not even warmed up. So Picci had to play cause Foppa didnt have much options. She did her best in her conditions.

It is end of regular season, so I hope Foppa girls can recover as fast as possible.

• 67° CAMPIONATO PALLAVOLO FEMMINILE A1 – Le nuove date dei Play Off Scudetto
    Quarti di finale (14-15, 17-19, 20-21 marzo)

Mercoledì 14, sabato 17 e (eventuale gara 3) martedì 20 marzo
    (2) MC-Carnaghi Villa Cortese – 7^ classificata
    4^ classificata – 5^ classificata

Giovedì 15, lunedì 19 e (eventuale gara 3) mercoledì 21 marzo
    (1) Yamamay Busto Arsizio – 8^ classificata
    (3) Chateau d’Ax Urbino Volley – 6^ classificata

Rai Sport seguirà i Quarti di Finale trasmettendo cinque gare in diretta: mercoledì 14, giovedì 15, sabato 17, lunedì 19 e eventualmente martedì 20 marzo (la programmazione verrà comunicata in seguito).
    In base ai risultati dei Quarti di Finale e della semifinale di CEV Cup che vede opposte Yamamay Busto Arsizio e Chateau d’Ax Urbino Volley si aprono poi due possibili scenari per il prosieguo dei Play Off Scudetto.

Ipotesi 1 - Villa Cortese e Urbino si qualificano e si incrociano nelle Semifinali Scudetto e Urbino gioca la Finale di CEV Cup

SEMIFINALE A (serie senza finaliste europee)
    Gara 1

Mercoledì 28 marzo
    Gara 2
    Domenica 1 aprile (nel caso in cui Modena giochi in casa si anticipa a sabato 31 marzo)
    Ev. Gara 3
    Giovedì 5 aprile

SEMIFINALE B (serie Villa Cortese – Urbino)
    Gara 1

Lunedì 2 aprile
    Gara 2
    Mercoledì 4 aprile
    Ev. Gara 3
    Venerdì 6 aprile

Finale Scudetto: lunedì 9, mercoledì 11, venerdì 13, domenica 15 e martedì 17 aprile

Ipotesi 2 – in tutti gli altri casi

SEMIFINALE A (serie che vede eventualmente impegnata la finalista CEV)
    Gara 1

Sabato 24 marzo
    Gara 2
    Lunedì 2 aprile
    Ev. Gara 3
    Mercoledì 4 aprile

SEMIFINALE B (serie che vede eventualmente impegnata Villa Cortese)
    Gara 1

Giovedì 29 marzo (nel caso in cui si incroci con Modena si anticipa a mercoledì 28 marzo)
    Gara 2
    Domenica 1 aprile (nel caso in cui Modena giochi in casa si anticipa a sabato 31 marzo)
    Ev. Gara 3
    Mercoledì 4 aprile

Finale Scudetto: sabato 7, lunedì 9, mercoledì 11, venerdì 13 e domenica 15 aprile

• If inside court Bergamo still having some problems with injuries and everything, outside Foppa could give a great news to their fans. The city decided to build more places for people inside the gym, so now It is oficial Foppa will be able to play Playoffs at home!!! :)

Lega was not alouding that Foppa played there before in playoffs cause had limit of audience, now that problem is solved so they will be able to play in PalaNorda and not in Treviglio or anywhere else! :)