Italian League 2011/2012

• I just want to ask italian fans, what they think about the coach of modena Cuccarini ? I think Modena could have been better in the league if they were coached by another Coach. I dont like his system

• I just want to ask italian fans, what they think about the coach of modena Cuccarini ? I think Modena could have been better in the league if they were coached by another Coach. I dont like his system

He was the reason Fernandinha left, she didnt agree much with him.

• Great performance by Modena!!!!
    They lsot third set, but could have won...Aguero and Barboza definetly playing much better than in beggining of season.

Harmotto and Maja! :heart: Incredibles!

I think If they keep playing like this they can be champions this season still.

• Great performance by Modena!!!!
    They lsot third set, but could have won...Aguero and Barboza definetly playing much better than in beggining of season.

Hmm, Barboza :S she was really bad today I think. I liked the performance of nearly all other players though, in Modena team :)

• I liked the match Modena played today but i think that they must improve still in concentration if they want to win during these play-offs...they had a great black out during the third set that they were leading 15-9! anyway Isaw Barboza in better shape, Aguero is a wonder in defense and much more powerful now!! but I also liked Barazza- she's back- :heart: :heart:

on the other side I hope that Piacenza will win next game in order to make the series more thrilling :)
    here are the stats..
    http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=57732

• I liked the match Modena played today but i think that they must improve still in concentration if they want to win during these play-offs...they had a great black out during the third set that they were leading 15-9! anyway Isaw Barboza in better shape, Aguero is a wonder in defense and much more powerful now!! but I also liked Barazza- she's back- :heart: :heart:

on the other side I hope that Piacenza will win next game in order to make the series more thrilling :)
    here are the stats..
    http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=57732

Barboza had 26 % in 35 attack attempts, yeah, its better than in many matches before of course, but still, not good I think. She was better in reception though.

• Barboza had 26 % in 35 attack attempts, yeah, its better than in many matches before of course, but still, not good I think. She was better in reception though.

yes it has not been a perfect match for her...but really I saw her playing in a really embarassing way 2-3 months ago! she is more stable now I think...

• Barboza had 26 % in 35 attack attempts, yeah, its better than in many matches before of course, but still, not good I think. She was better in reception though.

Comparing with what she was doing in beggining of season I think she did quite good today. Statistics are important, but not always tells the turth, I dont think her performance today disturbed Modena, not even in attack...and she did quite well in beggining of fourth set, witch was very important for Modena, after loosing third set. So ok, she is not the best players I agree, but I think she did much better..hehehehe she was stable and helped Modena in reception a lot too I think.

• Youre right she is playing better now than before, I also said that, but what I meant was just, that I still think she isnt playing so especially good, even compared with her own potential ! I saw her in Russia and Pan American last season and she was much better in attack than now.

• Youre right she is playing better now than before, I also said that, but what I meant was just, that I still think she isnt playing so especially good, even compared with her own potential ! I saw her in Russia and Pan American last season and she was much better in attack than now.

in that I agree, she can do much better...but again, maybe is just a matter of time...the hole season was bad for Modena, they are growing now, maybe she will grow together with the team..lets wait and see. ^^

• From volleybergamo.it : "...Ancora indisponibili Diouf e Di Iulio per i problemi alla spalla che le hanno messe out anche negli ultimi match, alla partenza per le Marche restano in dubbio le condizioni di Iuliana Nucu, dolorante a un ginocchio, e del capitano Francesca Piccinini, ancora convalescente da un attacco influenzale prima e da una bronchite poi. La Norda Foppapedretti dovrà lasciarsi alle spalle la stanchezza accumulata negli intensi ultimi mesi e dare inizio ad una nuova stagione, ad una nuova guerra al cui orizzonte si scorge lo scudetto tricolore..."

I guess Nucu and Piccinini gonna play for sure, aren't they?

• From volleybergamo.it : "...Ancora indisponibili Diouf e Di Iulio per i problemi alla spalla che le hanno messe out anche negli ultimi match, alla partenza per le Marche restano in dubbio le condizioni di Iuliana Nucu, dolorante a un ginocchio, e del capitano Francesca Piccinini, ancora convalescente da un attacco influenzale prima e da una bronchite poi. La Norda Foppapedretti dovrà lasciarsi alle spalle la stanchezza accumulata negli intensi ultimi mesi e dare inizio ad una nuova stagione, ad una nuova guerra al cui orizzonte si scorge lo scudetto tricolore..."

I guess Nucu and Piccinini gonna play for sure, aren't they?

It says Diouf and Di Iulio still out and Piccinini and Nucu still doubts...Nucu for felling pains in her knee and Piccinini still recovering from a cold that became a bronquitis.

• It says Diouf and Di Iulio still out and Piccinini and Nucu still doubts...Nucu for felling pains in her knee and Piccinini still recovering from a cold that became a bronquitis.

yea, I know the meaning. I was asking about if these pain and cold can really sideline Nucu and Picci....if are true or just talking..

• We all know players that are considered "doubtful" usually plays anyway even if they are not 100%, but we will see.

Urbino played sunday vs. Pavia and tuesday vs. Yama in CEV Cup, with long travel to north, and now two days later again so it will be a big test for them pysichally.

• The game will be streamed at bet365, but there is no links right now at lshunter or sportslemon anyway from what I can see :thumbdown: Hopefully it comes, when the game beginns.

• yea, I know the meaning. I was asking about if these pain and cold can really sideline Nucu and Picci....if are true or just talking..

Ah sorry, I though you were asking about what was said. Well, Picci did play two matches ago, even thought she already had the bronquitis...

but in last match both of them didnt play. but I believe even If they are not 100%, if they have a small condition, they will play, cause is decisive game and Foppa dont have many options...I mean If Picci dont play they would have to improvise some junior players, cause Di Iulio dont have conditions.. Of course, unfortunetly they wont be in their best shape, they almost didnt train.

And Foppa problems dont stop there...cause Quaranta also have pains in her lef, and Arrighetti in her sholder, all of them spent the week treating . :( But they are confirmed for todays game.