Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• Vakıfbank TT 1-1 Iller Bankası (20-25/25-17)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• small progress in Vakif's play in this set ;)

any live score for Kolejliler - Eczacibasi ?

• Mary

Probably no live score coz Ted Kolejliler got their private hall no dependence to Federation.

• Giovanni, put Özge in the field

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• And now: waiting for Galatasaray!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Vakıfbank won the game 3-1 with a bad game.Due to Bahar's serves they won the 4th set.

Iller Bankası played a good match even they lost i think they can achieve something in Challange Cup.Let's see what they make against Biala in 1st round

• BUT i want Senna to play in order to adopt to the team :teach:

me too, I hope she will play against Vakifbank :) but today Mirka had a good match, and finally Esra too ! :)
    also seems that both Elif and Asuman had a good match :win: hope they will play as good as today on Wednesday :D
    and...finally Maja in her style !! :super:

• me too, I hope she will play against Vakifbank :) but today Mirka had a good match, and finally Esra too ! :)
    also seems that both Elif and Asuman had a good match :win: hope they will play as good as today on Wednesday :D
    and...finally Maja in her style !! :super:

Actually, I have a problem in trusting Esra. sometimes she plays superb bot other days she seems not to be on court :(
    she has to be consistent, but eczacibasi plays now for 8 years with esra and gülden and i am sure that in the next 2 years, they have to adopt new players for them

• Actually, I have a problem in trusting Esra. sometimes she plays superb bot other days she seems not to be on court :(
    she has to be consistent, but eczacibasi plays now for 8 years with esra and gülden and i am sure that in the next 2 years, they have to adopt new players for them

I think Buse Kayacan can be the future of Eczacibasi.She has a great potential.They can transfer their academy player Didem Ege back too who knows.About OH to replace Esra.I think the best option is bring Neriman back but she doesn't want to play in Turkey :rolll: Muge Orencik from Yesilyurt or Ezgi Dagdelenler from Iller would be great options but all teams will fight for them due to lack of young and good OHs.

• Bravissima Busra, She had 4 blocks today. I didn't watch that much,but It must be a great match for her and her team. Nice to see my lovely Karakoyun over there too :heart:

• to my american friends, can you tell me anything about SONJA NEWCOMBE ?

shes playing for pursaklar and doing great job there

Sonja Newcombe played for the University of Oregon through 2009. Oregon is a good team, but not on the level of Penn State or Stanford or Texas, so you may not have heard as much about her as other young Americans. She is an incredible player, with great shotmaking ability. Last year, she played for Nantes and was best scorer and best spiker in the French league. I'm glad to hear she is doing well. Is Pursaklar a strong team in the league?

http://www.goducks.com/ViewArt…OEM_ID=500&ATCLID=1523542

Also, she was originally supposed to play in Spain this year... not sure what happened but glad she got into a competitive league.

• Sonja Newcombe played for the University of Oregon through 2009. Oregon is a good team, but not on the level of Penn State or Stanford or Texas, so you may not have heard as much about her as other young Americans. She is an incredible player, with great shotmaking ability. Last year, she played for Nantes and was best scorer and best spiker in the French league. I'm glad to hear she is doing well. Is Pursaklar a strong team in the league?

http://www.goducks.com/ViewArt…OEM_ID=500&ATCLID=1523542

Also, she was originally supposed to play in Spain this year... not sure what happened but glad she got into a competitive league.

thank you very much for the infos

well, pursuklar is currently at 6 in the turkish league, and they will fight to be in top 8 for the play offs
    its still early if they can achieve it or ot, because besides VTT, ECZ, FBU, GS, other teams like Ankaragücü, Illerbanlkasi and Nilüfer will fight for the top 8.

Here are some statics of her

1st match: 28 pts, Reception 68 / 38 exc.
    2nd match: 14 pts, rec. 95 / 15
    3rd match: 25 pts, rec. 59/ 26
    4th match: 32 pts, rec. 74/ 21

the team has played 4 matches: won 1, lost 3
    3 matches with 5 sets, but they lost to teams like iller, nilüfer and eregli, so it looks hard to be in top 8 but today they beat bjk, so thats a good win

• Duygu Çetav is better than Tuğçe Atıcı IMO she has to be the 1st setter :D

vyz will kill me :rolll:

you are playing with fire :teach:

Vakıfbank won the game 3-1 with a bad game.Due to Bahar's serves they won the 4th set.

Iller Bankası played a good match even they lost i think they can achieve something in Challange Cup.Let's see what they make against Biala in 1st round

yeah İller always plays pozitive volleyball :love: They make you enjoy even when they lose :love: Ezgi and Meryem great today. I'm surprised especially by Meryem's reception :white: and they'll participate in CEV Cup together with Galatasaray :D Nilüfer is in Challenge cup :P It will be interesting with 6 teams from Turkey in European cups. Has such thing happened before?

• Why on http://www.voleybol.tv/ I see a match of man's league (fenerbahçe-galatasaray) and not GALATASARAY - EREĞLİ BLD. ?