Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• the match will start in 6 minutes

But the other is not finished

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Uff.. It seems to finish at tie brek

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Yes, but where is Leo?

• I haven't see her in the fild, even when they start the match. She isn't there, maybe she is already with the Italy NT

• 1-1 (23-25 26-24)

• Seray finally has chances to improve, she may be promising player ;)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Seray found a good chance to show her skills in GSMP.Well 2 seasons ago she was in GS too and Galatasaray beated a Vakıfbank with Neslihan,Nikolic and Grun in Quarter finals.She deserves to be in NT much more than Polen IMO.I love to watch her quick attacks :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Nice photo ^^

"The King" Ivan Miljkovic and Jelena Nikolic

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Nice photo ^^

"The King" Ivan Miljkovic and Jelena Nikolic

and Giovanni :lol: I wonder what he was thinking there :rolll:

• After 4 matches of Galatasaray I'm sure that if Nesic do good things with this roster, they can be very dangerous for "Big Three". For first, foreign stars - Lo Bianco and Calderon, play great, despite fact that Cuban isn't in his top shape. And Sladjana Eric, when she received her chance to play, looked very good on the middle :)

Seray! She isn't getting too much balls from Lo Bianco but she played on high percent in attack. Also, Gokcen after average last season, now, with Lo Bianco, play a lot of better. One thing which I don't like it's that Nesic don't giving Selime chances to play. In my opinion, she is better player for now than Natalia and Cetinsarac and I'm sure that she will be titoular player with Altay and Calderon on wings for some time. And don't forget about Funda - she is good :D She made big progress recently.

The biggest weakness of Galata is poor reception. Natalia is offensive player, Deniz is playing terrible in all elements and Seray is also offensive player. That's why I think that Selime HAS TO play in first squad, 'cause she better receiver than any outside hitters in Galata.

I absolutley agree with you. Selime has to be in the starting 6 and not Natali.

• Deniz Hakyemez Çetinsaraç has never been amongst my favourite players but She hasnt ever been terrible in all elements in volayball.She is pretty good at blocking.She is not great at receiving but not terrible as well.She exactly knows how to spike a ball and to avoid blocks, the problem is that she doesnt have a strong arm, she lacks power.Otherwise she is smart enough to spike a ball. :tzz: