Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• raylight :offtopic:
    Stop this! We are really sick of all your theories and obsession with everything related with the Bulgarian team! There is a thread for our NT! Discuss your theories there. I am very tired of your post, besides you are telling the same things every time. Not to mention how absolutely redicilous sounds your theories about the Bulgarian nationality. If you have problem with that - go somewhere on an historical/psychological forum and discuss there!

Mods, please! :sleeping:

OK, we can ask the mods to clear the topic or to move all posts to Bulgarian NT tread. I will ask you to be polite with me, please, your tone is unacceptable, rude and offends me :down:

• Trentino - Cuneo Supercup 2011 Highlights

• Breaking news:Cesar Cielo, brazilian swimmer, will be one of the special guests in the All Star Volley!!

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• but I don't know European setter who has them all

Frank Depestele... :lol:
    Good at blocking, serving, spiking and passing.

• I meant all tricks in the bag of setting. Can he do everything Ricardo Garcia can? Setting to MB after negative reception, setting for pipe after negative reception, I know he sets very fast, which is great :set:

• raylight :offtopic:
    Stop this! We are really sick of all your theories and obsession with everything related with the Bulgarian team! There is a thread for our NT! Discuss your theories there. I am very tired of your post, besides you are telling the same things every time. Not to mention how absolutely redicilous sounds your theories about the Bulgarian nationality. If you have problem with that - go somewhere on an historical/psychological forum and discuss there!

Mods, please! :sleeping:

finally :obey: I'm glad that I'm not only one who figured out raylight obsession with Bulgarian NT. :aww: every post is related with Bulgarian players and most of them are jokes and nonsense.

• In your humble opinion, I guess? I also have seen jokes and nonsense from your comments, but I try to stay polite, because we are only humans, me make mistakes, we have imperfections. And what we see may not be the truth. Only the retarded never doubts his statements. You obviously don't now what "good manners" means. Marry Nadejda :wavy:

About obsessions, I am Bulgarian and my interest is mainly our players. If this is a problem for you, it is a problem for you, not for me. If you notice ONLY these posts, this is your perception bias, not mine.Yours and Nadejda's.

• In your humble opinion, I guess? I also have seen jokes and nonsense from your comments, but I try to stay polite, because we are only humans, me make mistakes, we have imperfections. And what we see may not be the truth. Only the retarded never doubts his statements. You obviously don't now what "good manners" means. Marry Nadejda :wavy:

About obsessions, I am Bulgarian and my interest is mainly our players. If this is a problem for you, it is a problem for you, not for me. If you notice ONLY these posts, this is your perception bias, not mine.Yours and Nadejda's.

It is one thing to be mostly interested, it is aother to turn every thread into such long discussion about that. There is a topic for our NT. No need to spam everywhere! :teach:

sorry if that was offending to you, your posts are offendeing to me quite often too.

• I am sorry, too, Nadejda, I should have reacted better. Sorry for my other offending posts, they are not intentional I hope :aww:

• today the all star game will be show here: http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/…t/multimedia/diretta.html and I read they won't block the content to people not living in Italy for once, it's at 9pm here in Italy :)

I hope Lucchetta will comment it XD :rolll: Now I know what to do tonight :dance6:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I'll watch it on tv

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Great pipe by Juantorena!! :super:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011