Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• There is Simon behind Vlado!!!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Edit:Blackout Modena!

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

Edited once, last by Dares23 ().

• Kampa > Zhekov

Yes, Zhekov very bad today! :down:

• Zhekov didn't play so well, but Copra lost the second set due to the awful reception!
    there were several points in a row where reception was so bad, Zhekov didn't even touched the ball.
    Copra survived the 3 set and built a momentum in 4th. Kampla played very well, but also the reception improved a lot.
    Zhekov problem is he cannot dictate the tempo like a setter should have to! He is uncertain and chaotic and the whole team messed up with that.

• Total colapse by Modena in 4th set... In my opinion Esko is big problem, his sets are very high and predictable, many times behind player's hands and middle-blockers are getting very high sets too... No way team with Dennis, Anderson, Kooy, Matteo, Sala... can play so bad in attack if setter is good, no way! :what:

• Great game by Matteo, Samuele and Vlado!!

• Kampa > Zhekov

You are the king of bold statements, dushan. None of the setters in this match played good, all three are unrated in the sheet for a reason

• Zhekov didn't play so well, but Copra lost the second set due to the awful reception!
    there were several points in a row where reception was so bad, Zhekov didn't even touched the ball.
    Copra survived the 3 set and built a momentum in 4th. Kampla played very well, but also the reception improved a lot.
    Zhekov problem is he cannot dictate the tempo like a setter should have to! He is uncertain and chaotic and the whole team messed up with that.

I don't understand why he plays worse for Copra than for the NT. The one pass that went behind the net - I have never seen him making such mistake with Bulgaria

• Copra has such a great fans, they sing all the time and the hall is full.

thank you nadejda! :drink:
    we just love our team, don't know how to explain, we would follow them even in B2 :box:
    now, we are planning the trip to Vibo Valentia next saturday(1200 km) :lol:

anyway...talking of volleyball, now i think i can shout it....PIACENZA IS BACK!!!!
    it's been such a long time that i didn't see my team playing so well, 6 points versus Macerata and Modena, the former first and the 4th of the league...i'm crazy
    the song shouted by the whole arena at the end was "Luca Monti take us to Europe again!!" :thumbup:
    we believe....sooner or later we believe...

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• Thers is an article saying Zhekov was repplaced due to injury 8|

I hope it is nnot serious...

I read in sportal that is flu or so?

• Samuele Papi still on fire :super: I love this guy!
    And I saw Simon, too ^^
    Can you tell me what's with Yosifov? 'Cause I'm sure I saw him sitting somewhere behind advertising gangs.

Kuba Jarosz got MVP award. Again. Someone please wake me up. :D

Marta, I'm waiting for you. I guess you're happy 'cause Roma won with Valentia in pretty easy way looking at the result :) Sabbi joined the Misters MVP club so now I'm waiting for Bjelica to join it as well :P

• yeah Sabbi played a good match yesterday...
    it was actually incredibly BORING, but I'm glad we got the 3points and reached 7th place! Next match against Sisley will be very important if we want to have a chance to get 6th...
    I was surprised that a lot of people came from Vibo Valentia, and I was sorry for them because I know how it feels to travel just to see a match and then see such an awful match :(
    we actually played on the same level most of the time, so we didn't really "shine"...
    Boninfante was probably worse than usual, especially on setting to MB, and this makes me laugh especially because he played with Bjelica last year too so I don't get why he can't set to him properly! Bjelica though is not at his best, but Passier got injuried so he had to play... I hope he'll get better this week, against Sisley we need a Novica at his best.
    Cisolla was great in reception, I noticed from the stats that he was the best in the match. But Paparoni did some really great defences :)

Watched S.Giustino-Belluno on Saturday anyway, I'm glad that De Giorgi was sacked. I felt that it was the same that happened to us last year. Ok, probably worse, but Giani was just as terrible as De Giorgi was in this situation... acting too nicely isn't the right solution, I felt like he didn't care much about the situation... Giani this year is lucky because the team is slightly better than last year and last year we faced some bad situations (as Cisolla's injury and Poey leaving all of a sudden), and he couldn't react, but Mezzaroma for some unknown reasons decided to keep him. I remember that last January Giani had at least the "courage" to resign, but Mezzaroma said no...probably because he doesn't understand much of volleyball, lol, and then we saved from A2 only because Cupkovic came I think. I mean the thing is that you see how good a coach is when he manages to make a great team out of average players. IMHO,of course, and De Giorgi didn't really manage to do so. S.Giustino could have won 3 points saturday (and that would have helped us too :( ).
    So my definite thought on it is: a great player doesn't automatically make a good coach.
    Okay sorry as usual I ranted a lot :lol:

now, we are planning the trip to Vibo Valentia next saturday(1200 km)

wow, congrats :D you definitely have great supporters :) I remember the ones that came here in Roma, they were great!

• MVP

Osmany JUANTORENA (Lube Banca Marche Macerata - Itas Diatec Trentino)
    Alessandro FEI (Energy Resources San Giustino - Sisley Belluno)
    Sean ROONEY (Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza - CMC Ravenna)
    Jakub JAROSZ (Andreoli Latina - Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo)
    Samuele PAPI (Copra Elior Piacenza - Casa Modena)
    Giulio SABBI (M. Roma Volley – Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia)
    Sebastian SCHWARZ (Fidia Padova - Marmi Lanza Verona)

• Cuneo - Sisley Serie A1 Cup 2012 Quarterfinal Highlights

• Kuba rocks with Prandi, he is very good coach for young players

• Kuba is a great player and that's not a surprise! Just because he had some bad moments in the past doesn't make him a bad player. Everybody had such moments, just some are more bashed than the others.

Great Kuba! :box:

• it was actually incredibly BORING, but I'm glad we got the 3points and reached 7th place!

Really? I just can't believe in what you have written :P
    Honestly, looking at the numbers of points scored by players I saw that it was the match of one player - Sabbi. 'Cause when the last time Zaytsev scored less than 10 points? Boninfante's game looked a little like Ziomek's (you know, Łukasz Żygadło killing Kurek with enormous amount of balls ;) )

Cisolla was great in reception, I noticed from the stats that he was the best in the match.

*bella is in seven heaven*

Kuba is a great player and that's not a surprise! Just because he had some bad moments in the past doesn't make him a bad player. Everybody had such moments, just some are more bashed than the others.

Great Kuba! :box:

Ehhh, I was so full of hope when I heard that Kuba had decided to go to Serie A. Good to know that it has a good impact on him. So far.