Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• I guess Martino???

He's a star... just ask him.

• Matteo was prolly the best player of his age back in 2007. What a wasted talent.

• Matteo was prolly the best player of his age back in 2007. What a wasted talent.

Did he have any injuries? I remember Ananiev start in Monza was hampered by one back in 2007

• Not after the tactical lesson Trento gave to Kuneo at 15.05.2011 :teach:

Allesandro Fei is not the best spiker of Serie A1. All three players of Trentino - Kaziyski, Juantorena, Stokr have much higher efficiency in attack as you can see in legavolley.it

There wasn't any tactical lesson. Cuneo played without Parodi while Wijsmans had knee injury but got pain killers so he could play. Nikolov 29%, Volkov 17%, Parodi's replacement Patriarca 29% in attack. Cuneo was exhausted after 5 matches vs Macerata. There wasn't time to give any tactical lesson

• There wasn't any tactical lesson. Cuneo played without Parodi while Wijsmans had knee injury but got pain killers so he could play. Nikolov 29%, Volkov 17%, Parodi's replacement Patriarca 29% in attack. Cuneo was exhausted after 5 matches vs Macerata. There wasn't time to give any tactical lesson

Yeah and those percents are not due to reading their setting and attack :whistle: And Trento had easier way to the final and the astrological aspects were not in favor of Grbic to pass to Volkov properly, and it was just another coincidence like every victory of Trentino not like the expected victories of Cuneo, the winners in 4 consecutive champions leagues, so mighty and unbeatable :woohoo:

• Yeah and those percents are not due to reading their setting and attack :whistle: And Trento had easier way to the final and the astrological aspects were not in favor of Grbic to pass to Volkov properly, and it was just another coincidence like every victory of Trentino not like the expected victories of Cuneo, the winners in 4 consecutive champions leagues, so mighty and unbeatable :woohoo:

I didn't said Trento had easier way to the final only Cuneo was stunned with Parodi's injury and Wijsmans had serious knee problems, so that match can't be taken seriously althought it was final. I'm glad Trento won but I've must be realistic.

• Enough with that, please! :white:

OK, trust me, I was there (an I aslo saw the match later and with italian commentary) and I can promise that:

-Trento played a very GREAT match: strong serve, very few mistakes, good tactics and wonderful work of Rapha, good shape of Stokr... all worked well at the same time, they couldn't have done better than this.

-Cuneo played CRAP: of course Trento playing great didn't help them, but they played crap by themself. They were lost. They didn't fight. Their ability to be calm and solve badly-started match was missing. Their cooperation was gone. Their mind was missing. No eyes of the tiger at all. Even M.Roma would have been able to beat team! And I don't think that they "were tired for the semifinals", because in a such important match you can get rid of "tiredness", and after all they had 1 week to recharge mentally and phisically, and at that level is enough, I think.

It's like Poland beating Russia in the ECh: Poland played great and they totally deserved to win, but - with no offense - I still think that Russia is stronger. But at this level to won a match "being stronger" isn't enough, you need to play better than the opponents, and Polish guys did.

• Matteo Martino is out of this world. And I like his world :rolll:

• ps about Wijsman, it wasn't a knee problem but an ankle injury, and it was almost solved when he played the final, even if he still needed pain killers.

BTW, now I remember that I opened this thread to said that this evening there was the official presentation of the 67° Italian League on Raisport, with Rado, Mosna, Berruto, Righi, Zlatanov, Padova coach (Montagnani?..), Magri (FIPAV president), Lucky, interviews to Mastro, Sabbi, Travica&Zaytsev, two referees... It was nice and interesting, and everybody said that Trento is the favourite one, with Macerata, and also with Cuneo. And many others things.

• ps about Wijsman, it wasn't a knee problem but an ankle injury, and it was almost solved when he played the final, even if he still needed pain killers.

BTW, now I remember that I opened this thread to said that this evening there was the official presentation of the 67° Italian League on Raisport, with Rado, Mosna, Berruto, Righi, Zlatanov, Padova coach (Montagnani?..), Magri (FIPAV president), Lucky, interviews to Mastro, Sabbi, Travica&Zaytsev, two referees... It was nice and interesting, and everybody said that Trento is the favourite one, with Macerata, and also with Cuneo. And many others things.

If he needed pain killers he was injured ;) :wavy:

• Matteo Martino is out of this world. And I like his world :rolll:

What is there to like? Some guy who is wasting his great talent because obviously he needs help? As rugby said he wasted his talent and if he had little bit more brain cells he could became world class player :aww:

• If he needed pain killers he was injured ;) :wavy:

No, medically speaking he didn't have nothing anymore, but he was keeping feeling pain, so he preferred to use painkillers. Actually, I don't even know for sure if he used painkillers for the final. Surely he did to play vs Verona.

• :lol: Now he also have a big tatoo on his right arm, you should check for it :lol: (I suggest his fb profile :rolll: )

I want to see it!

What is there to like? Some guy who is wasting his great talent because obviously he needs help? As rugby said he wasted his talent and if he had little bit more brain cells he could became world class player :aww:

I like his fantasy and a need to be independent and original :D
    But being serious... He's young so I hope one day he will be more famous for his game not only for his oddity.

• I think Trento is the stronger team, although not that balanced. The international success in these three years proves it.