Sweet moments with cuties.

• Ok, with which I should begin my post? Oh, right... I'm totally crazy only thinking about Igłą szyte reactivation and what's gonna be when I'll watch it? :D I knew it! I expected that Igła is going to make a replay of entertainment but even though deep deep down I knew it I'm positively surprised with this news. Ah, this guy makes me joyful all the time :heart:
    Btw. I found this video today. Tell me if he always feels a need to amuse everyone around? Even at a press conference? Don't answer. It's just rhetorical question, I already know what the answer is :D

About little Rafał Ruciak, I'm absolutely enchanted by this kid. He's lovely ^^ There was a nice interview with Rucek after WC but in some moments I had the impression that not daddy but his sonny is the most important star here :lol:
    http://www.plusligatv.pl/Siatkarski-James-Bond..html

What more... Before I forget and as long as I am under the influence of a strong charm... Ola, your avatar set fire in my heart :heart:
    And something nice from me, I don't know if you saw it or not. Worth to see, for sure. Simone :love:

• http://www.plusligatv.pl/IGLA-SZYTE-odc.1.html

First episode of 'Igłą Szyte'. Comeee on guys...you have way bigger potential than this :roll: But some parts were cool anyway :D

*At the airport*

Someone(couldn't recognise this voice): 'This is how this programme will begin- Krzysztof Ignaczak's face at 6 am.'
    Igła: '6:40 am. to be exact. So at 6:40 we will land as well'
    S: 'Lack of hair gel means that there was no time'
    I: 'How come I don't have hairgel? I do have. Not enough?'
    S: 'You didn't have a mirror in your room?'
    I: 'I'm sorry.'

Some man, fan, asking Igła:

'Listen, NT can we take...' really hard to tranlaste it with keeping its meaning...I mean unfortunately it won't sound the way it should have in Polish...., 'cause this guy said 'Słuchajcie reprezentacja, można sobie z wami CPYKNĄĆ?' , Polish members any idea, help.

Igła: 'But take what?' 'Ale pyknąć co?'
    Man: 'A picture' 'Zdjęcie'
    Igła: 'Aaa picture, yes you can' 'Aa zdjęcie to można'

I: 'Kuba, Kuba tell some joke. It can be cool'
    K: 'I know only the obsence ones'
    I: 'We'll play it after 8 pm.'
    K: 'So I'll tell them after 8 pm.'

Zbyszek's joke about redhair people :rolll: It was...eee...judge it yourself :D (you can definitely see Paweł Zagumny there as well :rolll: and Kuba! )

I: 'About redheads!'
    Z: 'About redheads? It's not only about that Harry Potter was a little bit exaggerated, 'cause there were so many spells, or fyling dragons, but about that redhead had 2 friends!' (Zbyszek meant that 2 friends are way too much for redhead, but I had some difficulties with translating word 'aż' with keeping its meaning)

*when they were looking at some watches*

I: 'There is no such thing, which Zbyszek wants. There are only (watches) for 20.000 and Zbyszek wants for 50.000'

Misiek Kubiak: 'Show them how I dance!'
    Igła: 'Yes, he is earning now for himself, because he wants to buy...'Omega'

Kubiak: 'Krzysiu, a phone for you. The pink one. I recommend the pink one'
    Igła: 'Something for women'
    Kubiak: 'I told you that something for you'

Igła: 'Versace' :rolll:

*Eating something* Sorry, I'm studying Russian, not German :rolll:

I: 'Stew soup, jaaa. Greeting to my friend from team (Resovia) Gyorgyyy' :D

*in the airplane*

Bartek Kurek: 'This is business class? Scandal.'

Zibi to Igła:

'Excuse me, excuse me, could you cover up this curtain, so these people from 'cattle' class won't hang around here' (pointing at Olek Bielecki, our physiotherapist :D )

Igła to our physiotherapist: 'Mr. Bald, do you have Polsat's passport?'

Igła to Guma in the airplane:

'Paweł, can I film you?'
    'Yes, you can. Mr. president, I love you' but in Polish it sounds waaaaaaay funnier :rolll: 'Możesz panie prezesie, kocham pana' :rolll:

• Olaaa, thank you very much :flower:
    Nice video and great translation :thumbsup:
    It was a little bit short, but next part will be longer I hope :P
    I totally love the way he pronounced Georgi :lol: Awesome! :thumbsup: (but 'die Suppe' looked awful to me :lol: )
    And he should better ask Nowakowski to tell some joke - it would be blasting to see his funny expression and probably no response after that :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• :lol: :lol:
    This is holy awesome! You know, they're not doing anything special, but it's totally crushing. I see Kubiaczek in next season of polish 'Dancing with the Stars'! He just wanted to buy a watch or mobile phone :( :lol: I don't know, that I see well, but there were argentinians players, right? Quiroga is not as great captain as Mozdzonek - he couldn't take his guys to business class 8)

Gulaaaaasz :D

• No problem!

Yes, there was Rodrigo as well! He even glanced at the camera, I bet he was jealous :rolll:

Aga, it's El Capitano, he had to take care of our team :rolll: :rolll:

• can someone tell me why i can't view this video?:D

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I would add that I almost died with laughter when I heard Zibi laughing and telling with high-pitched voice to Igła (I guess): "You go to school?? With this satchel??? :laugh:" :lol:

Zbyszek's joke about redhair people :rolll: It was...eee...judge it yourself :D (you can definitely see Paweł Zagumny there as well :rolll: and Kuba! )

I: 'About redheads!'
    Z: 'About redheads? It's not only about that Harry Potter was a little bit exaggerated, 'cause there were so many spells, or fyling dragons, but about that redhead had 2 friends!' (Zbyszek meant that 2 friends are way too much for redhead, but I had some difficulties with translating word 'aż' with keeping its meaning)

Naughty naughty boy! After I heard it I looked anxiously at Guma... :whistle: Jarosz isn't dangerous so... :D

*when they were looking at some watches*

I: 'There is no such thing, which Zbyszek wants. There are only (watches) for 20.000 and Zbyszek wants for 50.000'

And Zibi's answer: "Ty to kręcisz, głąbie? Przestań, ty... no... Nie rób siary. Tego nie można puścić" :rolll: ("Are you filming it, fool? (I don't know how to say "głąb" in english, so I wrote "fool") Stop... you... Don't make a village. This cannot be showed.")

Misiek Kubiak: 'Show them how I dance!'

Holy, moley... Kubi dancing like Shakira in "Waka Waka" clip :D what a guy

*Eating something* Sorry, I'm studying Russian, not German :rolll:

I: 'Stew soup, jaaa. Greeting to my friend from team (Resovia) Gyorgyyy' :D

I absolutely adore the way he said "Jaaaa" :love: :lol:

And he should better ask Nowakowski to tell some joke - it would be blasting to see his funny expression and probably no response after that :rolll:

Pesho was lovely in that part with Rucek where he was smiling like stupid :D Like not him. He is neither Iceman nor Quiet Pete anymore :P

Aga, it's El Capitano, he had to take care of our team :rolll: :rolll:

El Capitano is almost as cool as our Captain Planet :thumbsup:

can someone tell me why i can't view this video?:D

Where do you try it? In Internet Explorer or Mozilla? I would recomd you Mozilla if you use Explorer. If not that then I don't know how to solve your problem...

• I don't know if you knew that some parts of Igłą szyte haven't been showed on plusliga.tv

Igła is smashing from the beginning saying: "Hi, my name is you know how..." :lol:
    And another great quote "Płomienne zorze w telewizorze" :rolll: I don't even know how to translate it so it can sound as funny as in polish but it means "flaming auroras on TV". Igła said it in the scene after Zibi's joke about read-heads and after "goulash soupen jaaaa". Anyway it was about that we have now two read-heads in the team :D But before that some guy, Kubi I guess, said: "Show the shark". It was about Zibi and when Igła did zoom at him, guys hummed music theme from "Jaws".

On the plane, when Winiar tried to lie down comfortably, Igła commented it: "Now you look a little bit like Dracula in a coffin"

In the end, sleeping Patryk - funny view :thumbsup:

• :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

Winners- Zagumny, Możdżonek, Winiarski, Czarnowski :obey: :obey:

Now I heard this little conversation between Igła and Guma (when they were eating this terrible stew soup) a lot better :D Guma and his facial expression :heart: 'Ja Cię proszę' ('I request you') :rolll: This is not a request, it's a command, but Paweł said that in a polite way :D

And then one of the most adorable moments, a little revenge on Igła :D

Igła asked:
    Jakie mam pojęcie o wystawie? What is my clue about setting?

Guma:

No clue at all.

Bartek singing: Zerowe (Zero :D )

and then.....'Rekina pokaż' :obey: 'Show the shark' I knew they meant Zibi, even if Igła would not film this moment, 'cause Zibi really looks like a shark with this hair :rolll: Which is not a compliment...obviously :D

Guma: 'To mówiłem ja' :obey: :heart: 'I said this'. This guy could say like the most ridiculous thing ever, or the most boring, whatever, he will always be smashing and totally lovely.

And then this kinda frightening music from 'Jaws' (it was supposed to be frightening, but...Bartek..sucked) :rolll: Look at Zibi, he was looking hilarious to me, as if he was just about to say: 'Ehehe, funny guys, funny, you will get soooo spanked for making fun of my awesome hairstyle'

Guma- 'Najedź na szczęki' :D

Igła summed it up perfectly: 'Shark...He cut his hair...I think we won't go to the same hairdresser'

And then....they finished making fun of Zibi and came back to the usual- making fun of redheads :D

'Two redheads in the team...this is too much...kuu..hahah...rwa. Falsity of this team has reached the boundaries'

Winiar testing this cool seat was just adorable :rolll: Forgot about his shoes, that's why this stuff wasn't working properly :lol:

And Ziomal saying- 'Record Możdżon fitting into this hole' :rolll:

Igła: 'Greet president again, 'cause he likes it'
    Guma: 'Mr. president, I love you' :rolll:
    Winiar(finally this seat was working the way it should): 'Mr. president, now I greet you.'

And the end was just gorgeous :rolll:

• Great videos, bella :win:
    Is on that one some kind of role playing game, or? It seems interesting :P

Hhaha, great :lol: plusliga.tv didn't have to "censor" the clip, the comparison with Dracula was right in the 10 :rolll:

BTW, my roomate recently has some suitor - she mentioned him several times and I asked her to show me how he looks like and when she opened his profile photo on facebook, I was stunned how much the guy resembles to Ignaczak :lol: I don't know if it's because he really looks like him or just on this particular photo but the likeness was impressing to me :mirror:

Wild Wild West!

• And Ziomal saying- 'Record Możdżon fitting into this hole' :rolll:

In polish it sounded so hilarious that I couldn't stop laughing for about two hours after I heard it :lol:
    Ziomuś should get a Nobel prize :heart:

Is on that one some kind of role playing game, or? It seems interesting :P

Jaaa, they read "Winnie the Pooh" and guess which role had Łukasz :thumbsup: Winnie of course :D After I heard Łukasz reading this golden quote: "Jestem misiem o bardzo małym rozumku" ("I'm a bear with a very little brain") I was charmed :love:

BTW, my roomate recently has some suitor - she mentioned him several times and I asked her to show me how he looks like and when she opened his profile photo on facebook, I was stunned how much the guy resembles to Ignaczak :lol: I don't know if it's because he really looks like him or just on this particular photo but the likeness was impressing to me :mirror:

I would give everything to have among my friends a guy looking like Ignaczak :mirror:

Talking about friends-look-alike... I have one very close friend who looks totally like Pesho and he's tall so I'm impressed with that even more :D My other friend looks like Zibi, another looks like Kubi except that he's blond, but his eyes... :roll: I have also a friend looking like Łukasz Wiśniewski - not blond but brunet. One guy I know looks almost the same as Michał Ruciak, seriously, he's so similar! In high school I met on the corridor a guy looking in half like Sasho Fei including crazy hairstyle and in second half like this mental guy from "Prison Break" including madness in the eyes :sos: And other guy from my old class in high school looks like Hubert Henno but I hate him :thumbdown: and it's sad 'cause I love Hubert. Unfortunately, I have never seen a guy similar to Igła ;(

Girls, I haven't told you that before 'cause some details are still returning to me but after watching Igłą szyte and taking painkillers before sleep I had a wonderful dream :lol: I don't know if you watch Glee. It's about students in high school who join a Glee club, they sing and dance. Anyway, in my dream I was in this high school and I was a leading soloist in Glee club and guess who came on the audition to join my club :thumbsup: Misiek Kubiak! He looked younger, like a seventeen-year old Kubi and we started to sing together dancing throughout the hole school building. The funny thing was that Kubi sang "I've got the moooooves like Jagger!". And I woke up with a big smile on my lips :roll:

• I would give everything to have among my friends a guy looking like Ignaczak :mirror:

Unfortunately they quarreled badly before even to become a real couple, after only few dates, so fast end of romance :(

Talking about friends-look-alike... I have one very close friend who looks totally like Pesho and he's tall so I'm impressed with that even more :D My other friend looks like Zibi, another looks like Kubi except that he's blond, but his eyes... :roll: I have also a friend looking like Łukasz Wiśniewski - not blond but brunet. One guy I know looks almost the same as Michał Ruciak, seriously, he's so similar! In high school I met on the corridor a guy looking in half like Sasho Fei including crazy hairstyle and in second half like this mental guy from "Prison Break" including madness in the eyes :sos: And other guy from my old class in high school looks like Hubert Henno but I hate him :thumbdown: and it's sad 'cause I love Hubert. Unfortunately, I have never seen a guy similar to Igła ;(

One of my ex-classmates in high school also resembles Nowakowski, not only by his appearnace, but with his...temperament as well - he was so ridiculous funny, with the same expression - just like him :lol: Oh, and his name is Peter, we called him Pesho and I gave him the diminutival name - Pöter (but not because of Nowakowski - I haven't noticed him back than and didn't know that they look alike - just a coincidence) and he really liked it :rolll:

Girls, I haven't told you that before 'cause some details are still returning to me but after watching Igłą szyte and taking painkillers before sleep I had a wonderful dream :lol: I don't know if you watch Glee. It's about students in high school who join a Glee club, they sing and dance. Anyway, in my dream I was in this high school and I was a leading soloist in Glee club and guess who came on the audition to join my club :thumbsup: Misiek Kubiak! He looked younger, like a seventeen-year old Kubi and we started to sing together dancing throughout the hole school building. The funny thing was that Kubi sang "I've got the moooooves like Jagger!". And I woke up with a big smile on my lips :roll:

No way! :lol: :lol: You have really rich dreams :thumbsup: , unlike me for example - I hardly ever dream something, it happens very rarely :P

Ook, now a little bit look alike dedicted to Ignaczak (I don't know why people around my roomate inspire me for such things :rolll: )
    The first one is the avatar of one of my roomate's skype friends and the second one is ... Igla with some "paint" additions from me - he really reminds me of a south park hero :D

Wild Wild West!

• Vasilena, I see that you went into the 'Polish mafia style' :lol: I did the same some months ago with the other players :D I mean, I made them glassess. Ignaczak looks so good. But he's too funny to be a 'real' member of polish mafia to me :lol:

Bella, I had a dream, too. With Jastrzebski's players :lol: BUT IT WAS TOTALLY WEIRD 8| I mean, I was with them in train, we were going somewhere. I remember Bartman, he talked to me some trivial things. Anyway. After that, we were on... corn field and had a photo session. I remember Bontje from that. I woke up and was totally crushed.

• Vasilena, I see that you went into the 'Polish mafia style' :lol: I did the same some months ago with the other players :D I mean, I made them glassess. Ignaczak looks so good. But he's too funny to be a 'real' member of polish mafia to me :lol:

Hehe, that's true - he's a good guy, definately far away from the mafia :lol: I put the glasses only to underline the similarity with his South Park twin - 8) - :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Ook, now a little bit look alike dedicted to Ignaczak (I don't know why people around my roomate inspire me for such things :rolll: )
    The first one is the avatar of one of my roomate's skype friends and the second one is ... Igla with some "paint" additions from me - he really reminds me of a south park hero :D

Hahah :rolll: I don't know from where you have that picture of Igła, anyway I haven't seen it before and I want it! (without paint-glasses of course). Except that I can't see his eyes here, to me he looks on this picture like one of my favourite actors - Jensen Ackles.

Bella, I had a dream, too. With Jastrzebski's players :lol: BUT IT WAS TOTALLY WEIRD 8| I mean, I was with them in train, we were going somewhere. I remember Bartman, he talked to me some trivial things. Anyway. After that, we were on... corn field and had a photo session. I remember Bontje from that. I woke up and was totally crushed.

Corn field seems to be a perfect place for having a photo session :D It's inspiring for me as a beginner photographer. I think I should find a corn field in my area.

• Corn field seems to be a perfect place for having a photo session :D It's inspiring for me as a beginner photographer. I think I should find a corn field in my area.

I've got in my town many of it(don't think, that I'm living in something like a village :D ). So you can come to me. I can call to Bontje... :roll:

• Hahah :rolll: I don't know from where you have that picture of Igła, anyway I haven't seen it before and I want it! (without paint-glasses of course). Except that I can't see his eyes here, to me he looks on this picture like one of my favourite actors - Jensen Ackles.

Well, I found it on the internet and I remember it was one of the first pictures that appeared, I have luck obviously :lol:
    Specially for you :flower: (without the glasses :D ) :

Wild Wild West!

• I've got in my town many of it(don't think, that I'm living in something like a village :D ). So you can come to me. I can call to Bontje... :roll:

Perfecto! I'm taking my camera and we're having a nice photo session :lol: But I would prefer guys from Jastrzębski having old green-yellow or green-black t-shirts 'cause these orange could disappear among corn landscape. (Not that I don't like orange t-shirts. I started to love it some time ago.)

Well, I found it on the internet and I remember it was one of the first pictures that appeared, I have luck obviously :lol:
    Specially for you :flower: (without the glasses :D ) :

Thank you, Vasilena:flower: This guy is so far the biggest love of my life:heart: Why, oh why I couldn't born a few years earlier in Wałbrzych and rock his heart...

• Thank you, Vasilena:flower: This guy is so far the biggest love of my life:heart: Why, oh why I couldn't born a few years earlier in Wałbrzych and rock his heart...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    I don't know about his heart but you totally rocked me with that sentence :thumbsup: Ah, You're just great girl! :obey: :flower:

Wild Wild West!