Sweet moments with cuties.

• Some photos showing how our players prepared for celebrating Easter ^^

Vlado:

here along with the kids:

Andrey with the red egg:

Hristo Cvetanov:

some nice kozunak made by ...

... Metodi who, btw, recently became a father of a daughter - Dea, so congrats for him! Wish the little princess all the best! :rose:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Ooooooh... Metodi :heart: I haven't seen him for such a long time. It's great to hear that he has a baby girl. Dea? Is it a shortcut of the some name? Or is it a full name? Beautiful, anyway ^^

• Ooooooh... Metodi :heart: I haven't seen him for such a long time. It's great to hear that he has a baby girl. Dea? Is it a shortcut of the some name? Or is it a full name? Beautiful, anyway ^^

Yeah, I think that's a full name, it's not a common one here and as I can assume from your post it's not common in Poland, too :D But it sounds good anyway :mirror: According a news from today Metodi will stay in Olsztyn next season. They still haven't signed officilally the contract, but it's said that it's just a matter of time 8)

Wild Wild West!

• Yeah, I think that's a full name, it's not a common one here and as I can assume from your post it's not common in Poland, too :D But it sounds good anyway :mirror: According a news from today Metodi will stay in Olsztyn next season. They still haven't signed officilally the contract, but it's said that it's just a matter of time 8)

I'm not sure what will be the future of the club from Olsztyn but nice to know that Metodi wants to stay in Poland :) I would say, come to Rzeszów, Metodi! :D

Well, about the name... I hear about such name as Dea for the first time in my life so it's not common for me at all :P

• Yeah, I think that's a full name, it's not a common one here and as I can assume from your post it's not common in Poland, too :D But it sounds good anyway :mirror: According a news from today Metodi will stay in Olsztyn next season. They still haven't signed officilally the contract, but it's said that it's just a matter of time 8)

Is he sure? Olsztyn is going to I league next season. It's a big loss of him to miss a top level league.

• Is he sure? Olsztyn is going to I league next season. It's a big loss of him to miss a top level league.

In the article from yesterday it was said that Ananiev and the club have achieved agreement for the conditions of the new contract, but it would be officially signed after Metodi's full recovery. Accoriding to unofficial information this new contract will be for 1+1 year and Ananiev's salary will be a little bit lower as a compensation for the cares of the club during his injury.

So Olsztyn won't stay in +Liga? I didn't know that, but I'm not surprised at all, they seemed to have quite serious financial problems.

Wild Wild West!

• No, it's not like that. Olsztyn is in Plusliga. Management of our league will decide, if Olsztyn has normal financial situation and compare it with teams from first league, which really want to be in Plusliga(they've got a money, etc).

• This is probably the best picture of Zibi I have ever seen, seriously :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

:sos:

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Sorry, but I just can't skip this portrait of my "favorite" Zbignew :D
    That must be quite old, uh? ... he seems very young here...but before all he's seems funny, of course :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• :sos:

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Sorry, but I just can't skip this portrait of my "favorite" Zbignew :D
    That must be quite old, uh? ... he seems very young here...but before all he's seems funny, of course :lol:

Oh, c'mon :woohoo:
    I already saw this picture... I guess it's 2009, because I remember when he had hairs like that then :lol: Vasilena, how did you call him once? Zibimir Barnikolov? :lol:

• Oh, c'mon :woohoo:
    I already saw this picture... I guess it's 2009, because I remember when he had hairs like that then :lol: Vasilena, how did you call him once? Zibimir Barnikolov? :lol:

2009!? :what: - damn, on this pic he's looking to me like 16 years old or something - you killed me! :rolll:

Ja, ja - Zibimir Barnikolov, but he is HIM only with normal lenght of the hair and definately not on this exact picture :lol: :teach:

btw, Aga, why did you change your nickname? :D

Wild Wild West!

• You know what? I guess he likes to wear some original things, like those glassess or...
    sweet headbands or...
    Bedsheet?

I changed my nick, 'cause this previous was a little bit shitty... 'muse' sounds much better :heart:

• Vasilena, how did you call him once? Zibimir Barnikolov? :lol:

How could I forget about it? :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Girls, maybe some festival of silly photos? It's been ages since we had fun here :D The game is on!

Little Kubi and his uncle Lorenzo

They both are so red that even Przedpełski could be jealous

No comment :D

Can you recognize the guy with Mickey Mouse's ears?

And the guy in the foreground with the beautiful naked torso?

He looks like a student from Hogwarts here

EDIT. Big party today in Spała, I guess... 'Cause Zibi has his 25th birthday :D But...

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• Aga, muse is cool, but I liked torreypower, too - it sounded to me like a name from Power Rangers :super: :lol:
    Anyway, the truth is that I have the most shitty nick, but I am too much used to it already :rolll:

bellaaa, Lorenzo is stunning on the first one! :rolll:

Haha, Ignaczak really seems to have a crush on Eastern cultures, on WC he was trying to look like a Japanese :rolll:

And I swear that if you hadn't told me that the man is Kooista I would have never known by myself :what: Are you sure that is him? :lol:

Oh, 25 you say...then I wish him all the best and to be e good guy ^^ :D :drink:

The idea for such a festival is great, but unfortunately right now I don't have a silly photo, BUT I have a silly video! :D Why silly? When you reach the final seconds you'll see... :whistle:

Wild Wild West!

• Little Kubi and his uncle Lorenzo

OH MY GOD. It's already too much for me. How a sweet sweater Lorenzo has...

But those photos of Paul Lotman are pretty embarrassing :lol: But who knows, maybe it's not him, maybe he has twin brother, who is such a party-guy?

Aga, muse is cool, but I liked torreypower, too - it sounded to me like a name from Power Rangers :super: :lol:
    Anyway, the truth is that I have the most shitty nick, but I am too much used to it already :rolll: ]

Power Rangers? I was always the pink one :lol: Your nick is the most ordinary but ORIGINAL, too :thumbup:

• It's not a picture but...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…Q&feature=player_embedded
    the journalist asks Ivan Zaytsev why does he wax his body and his face is priceless, like WTF IS HE ASKING MEEEE :lol:

I love interviews with Ivan! Mostly I don't really know what is he talking about 'cause my Italian is poorer than poor. But who cares. Ivan is the sweetest Russian ever :heart: Maybe because he is an italian Russian :D

Anyway, the truth is that I have the most shitty nick, but I am too much used to it already :rolll:

Really? Check mine. I have no idea how many beers I drank when I registered here :aww: "bella", very creative really. Someone might think that I am a narcissist :aww:

And I swear that if you hadn't told me that the man is Kooista I would have never known by myself :what: Are you sure that is him? :lol:

Yeah, I'm hundred percent sure :D Imagine Vissotto in such outfit... Someone might think that he escaped from the set of Harry Potter :rolll:

The idea for such a festival is great, but unfortunately right now I don't have a silly photo, BUT I have a silly video! :D Why silly? When you reach the final seconds you'll see... :whistle:

Łasko :heart:
    Papi! :love: I hope to see him on WL.
    Mastro :heart: I like the faces he's doing :D
    But no one can beat Drago who is a master of silly faces :rolll:

OH MY GOD. It's already too much for me. How a sweet sweater Lorenzo has...

Hasn't he? He looks almost like an innocent good uncle :D But Kubi is even better for me. This heavenly blue color of his sweater makes him look like an angel almost :lol: Apparently, Kubi was even more cute once than he is now. If it's possible to be more cute. I'm in love with this picture :heart:

• Really? Check mine. I have no idea how many beers I drank when I registered here :aww: "bella", very creative really. Someone might think that I am a narcissist :aww:

Your nick is great! I like it - it reminds of a real name and sounds smooth :thumbup: Somehow I am used to directing this way to you, although I find your real name simply gorgeous :heart:

As for creativeness - bella and torreypower are for sure far more creative than volley super fan, but as I said I'm so used to it that I love it :lol:

And now another portion of silly video. Actually this one is not new - from 2011, but it's funny. It was part of the funny TV show - "Gospodari na efira" - show for gaffes in televisions. It has in it a little bit fanki, some cool dancer, our tragic commentator who replaces "ya" with "e" at the end of words, jokes around POL- BUL match and at the end Matey with the phrase "But UNfortunately life goes on" :lol: Voices are ironically commenting and make fun of all this :P

http://www.gospodari.com/video…-svyat/izsporten-svyat-18

Wild Wild West!

• And now another portion of silly video. Actually this one is not new - from 2011, but it's funny. It was part of the funny TV show - "Gospodari na efira" - show for gaffes in televisions. It has in it a little bit fanki, some cool dancer, our tragic commentator who replaces "ya" with "e" at the end of words, jokes around POL- BUL match and at the end Matey with the phrase "But UNfortunately life goes on" :lol: Voices are ironically commenting and make fun of all this :P

http://www.gospodari.com/video…-svyat/izsporten-svyat-18

Hahah, I love the phrase and his face :lol: And this guy "dancing" :rolll: He's almost as good as our king of the dance :D

What they are talking about Kurek? 'Cause they keep repeating his name.

Hey, I have something for you, girls. Adequately to the title of this thread.

PITERMAN :super: