Sweet moments with cuties.

• "citta"
    Can I ask what the hell it means? Because this word still crawls into my eyes here. ?(

• and it won't be so difficult find them togheter, considering that they will play togheter both in NT and in Macerata!!

Damn, I have to move to Macerata.

Damn, I have to move to Italy :rolll: Preferably to Rome or Macerata or Cuneo to kidnap some guys :rolll:

• "citta"
    Can I ask what the hell it means? Because this word still crawls into my eyes here. ?(

As a italian language expert I'm telling you- citta means city. (right, Kk15? :D ) :rolll: It's the loveliest word in this world, especially when Wijsmans says it :lol:

• Damn, I have to move to Italy :rolll: Preferably to Rome or Macerata or Cuneo to kidnap some guys :rolll:

The easiest thing for that will be San Giustino. it's like 10.000 people. How hard it can be meeting "BY CHANCE" Facu or Sasà? (stupid Nico that didn't go with his friend Facu, I wanted him In San Giustino tooo!!!) :lol:

yes, città means city :rolll: But bella, you have to see the last movie in "funny movies or WTH topic" here in general section to understan it well =)

• The easiest thing for that will be San Giustino. it's like 10.000 people. How hard it can be meeting "BY CHANCE" Facu or Sasà? (stupid Nico that didn't go with his friend Facu, I wanted him In San Giustino tooo!!!) :lol:

Oh, it won't be hard at all :D I would hand around the citta (:D) all the time, and one day I would meet of them for sure :rolll:

• absolutly "accidentally" :lol:

Exactly! I would accidentally spill some coffee or water or whatever on them, and then love affair would begin :rolll: Just like in American movies :lol: Too much sun, I don't think logically now :lol:

• Exactly! I would accidentally spill some coffee or water or whatever on them, and then love affair would begin :rolll: Just like in American movies :lol: Too much sun, I don't think logically now :lol:

Italian coffee. Must be delicious :roll: as well as company of italian cuties :lol:

Kk15
    What is the most popular liquor in Italy?

• Italian coffee. Must be delicious :roll: as well as company of italian cuties :lol:

Kk15
    What is the most popular liquor in Italy?

..... beer and wine? :lol:

I don't know, there isn't a specific most famous liquor... Or at least I don't care much because I really prefer beer and wine... But the most typical are probably limoncello and grappa... grappa expecially in Alpes. it can be pure or with flavours like nuts, green apple, little strawberry, mirtle (?), liquirice and many others that I bearely rememeber in Italian xD (like plants, roots...)

• Why do you need this, bella? :D You want to get drunk with them and then when they won't be able to think properly kidnap them or something? :D If you'll need some help, don't be afraid do ask :lol:

• ..... beer and wine? :lol:

I don't know, there isn't a specific most famous liquor... Or at least I don't care much because I really prefer beer and wine... But the most typical are probably limoncello and grappa... grappa expecially in Alpes. it can be pure or with flavours like nuts, green apple, little strawberry, mirtle (?), liquirice and many others that I bearely rememeber in Italian xD (like plants, roots...)

Grappa and limoncello sounds delicious 8o

Why do you need this, bella? :D You want to get drunk with them and then when they won't be able to think properly kidnap them or something? :D If you'll need some help, don't be afraid do ask :lol:

Yep.
    I have a hard head. So cuties can get drunk not me and then... :woohoo:

I see that you read my mind. Sister from mafia :thumbsup:

• Oh you know...we're from the same mafia, we have the same roots, I can predict what's on your mind :D I would do exactly the same thing :D

Well...
    I can also bring vodka so we can have a drink in polish way :D

:obey: They wouldn't survive :drink: :rolll:

Well...
    I can also bring vodka so we can have a drink in polish way :D

I hope you don't mind I didn't ask you back about your favourite liquor, but my father lived in Poland for 1 year and half so I imagined the answer would have been vodka :rolll:

btw, wine is enough to get drunk, don't worry xD

edit: nadeja I wrote it before you wrote

why should you need a liquor when there are some excelent wines in Italy

:lol: :lol: I totally agree!!

limoncello--> http://www.viainviaggio.com/wp…ds/2010/11/limoncello.jpg http://thethriftygourmet.com/w…4/CaravellaLimoncello.jpg

grappa--> http://www.distilleriapezzi.it…/grap_asperula_ruta1b.jpg (plants)http://media.altabadiatv.it/Im…al_nocciolino-laVizza.jpg (nuts) http://www.distilleriapetrone.…/liquore-fragole-zoom.jpg (little strawberries)

:rolll:

so, we are again :offtopic: :lol:

• :obey: They wouldn't survive :drink: :rolll:

They will survive. But they will be too unconscious to know in what country they are when they will wake up :D

nah, limoncelo is not good :whistling: I don't like it :sleeping:
    why should you need a liquor when there are some excelent wines in Italy 8o

Need a change. Not drinking only wine all the time :P

• I'm getting thirsty :D We're not so :offtopic: actually...we're just planning our trip to Italy :rolll: Should we start with Macerata, Cuneo or Rome or what? :D

• They will survive. But they will be too unconscious to know in what country they are when they will wake up :D

lol. we'll take them to Gdańsk/Sopot, to Ergo Arena, then... when they will wake up, they're gonna be like: :"Oh, we're in Ergo Arena. World League isn't over yet. Shouldn't we practise or something? Aaa...whatever I guess we have some hangover, let's go drink something" :rolll: