Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• I.. I can't stop laughing when reading your comments! They're so funny!
    Aww.. How poor "little" Woicki is! I like this guy but I can't help laughing when imagine that he looks like a pig in pink. :rolll:
    You know what's the next? Give him a brown volleyball and let his opponent spike it into him. That's a live Angry Birds !!

• Who is the guy playing as an opposite for Skra in the video?

Armando Danger (22 years), opposite of Cuba NT.

Quote from Bartek

He is Best Spiker from the 2011/2012 Cuban League.

He was in Cuba's Roster but He resigned because He wants to play abroad.

Skra is testing him, but you know - they already have 2 world class opposites... Konrad Piechocki (president of Skra): "We just don't want to commit sin of omission"

• 17.09.2011 (yesterday), ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle - Skra Bełchatów 3:1 (25:22, 20:25, 25:20, 25:19)

PGE Skra: Woicki, Cupković, Maćkowiak, Wlazły, Cedzyński, Pliński, Winiarski (libero) and Danger, Bąkiewicz, Falasca

ZAKSA: Zagumny, Witczak, Samica, Świderski, Gladyr, Czarnowski, Gacek (libero) and Kapelus, Piotrowski

Wlazły has played as receiver, on opp was Danger, Winiarski - libero, and Bąkiewicz wasn't able to jumping (he's just after injury). :lol:

• Armando Danger (22 years), opposite of Cuba NT.

Skra is testing him, but you know - they already have 2 world class opposites... Konrad Piechocki (president of Skra): "We just don't want to commit sin of omission"

I guess I just missed this post and the news about Danger. Thank you very much for the information! So, he is the next Cuban player to have escaped from Cuba with the intentions to play internationally. Based on the video I can say he will find a club somewhere in Europe pretty soon even if it is not Skra for the moment.

• I guess I just missed this post and the news about Danger. Thank you very much for the information! So, he is the next Cuban player to have escaped from Cuba with the intentions to play internationally. Based on the video I can say he will find a club somewhere in Europe pretty soon even if it is not Skra for the moment.

Yep, he's pretty good but probably not good enough for Skra. However, he was one of a three key players (with Cepeda and Leon) in youth NT of Cuba in 2009.

Is that because sleeves are for advertisements?

It's possible cuz there is advertisement of Plus (main sponsor of Polish league). ;)

• Again? Winiarski as a libero. He is ridiculous as a libero :lol: I'm not surprised that they lost.

Bąkiewicz... :whistle: I'm a medium. Some time ago I said he won't be able to jump soon. Good luck for him. Have a nice sitting on Skra bench for another year. He won't be able to even walk on the court finally.

BTW, Samica looks awsome on this pic :heart:

• I have read the regulations of Plusliga and there are no a word about sleevless match t-shirts.

...and that's all.

=======================================

Official presentation of Skra Bełchatów (for the media)
    [I don't know if it's final design for match t-shirts]

• These jerseys are beautiful, I like the combination of white and black :)
    Who's the No. 13, is he the French setter?

• Why, God, why?? :wall:
    They all look awful without sleeves. And Woicki looks the worst :aww: Maybe, Zatorski looks not bad.
    It may be extremely difficult to me to watch Skra matches if they're going to play in something like that.
    Seriously. I don't like it at all :down:

Mariusz Wlazły... what a big smile :huh:

Fart Kielce t-shirts look nice ^^ WITH SLEEVES, fortunately. Black & white with green. I like it :D

• I just saw the picture of Kurek in new jersey and that was a nightmare.
    Sleeves are really essential...

BTW I've no idea that Pujol also plays in plusliga, is his team a favourite one?