Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• I hope they'll kick Nawrocki out of this club, city, country and, best, from this planet.

Yeah, me too. His time is coming. He's screaming at his guys, but they don't care. Nawrocki work hard to saved his position in Skra, but I don't think, that Piechocki will be nice and polite for him, again. Because, it's really strange, that Nawrocki had almost whole team a long before season and they should play amazing. They're not. So Jacek should be ready.

• Do you want him? I could kick him out from Poland to Bulgaria. Let me just put on my killing shoes.

No! I don't want him to spoil some nice Bulgarian players.

• What did they scream? Tell me, tell me :D

That was exactly what made me very bad impression, I mean as I said in my previous comment - this attitude is quite untypical for Polish volleyfans. They were booing so load Wlazly all the time - especially when he was serving and in the very beginning of the first set, when he was replaced by Atanasijevic - there was such a powerful booing that I felt a compassion for him - really I wouldn't like to be him in that moment. And it was definately against him, because towards the other Skra players evrything was normal, moreover when Kurek was replaced because of the pain,Reovia fans even applauded him (but then this stupid coach brought him back on court :aww: Stupid! :mad: ) I guess that although Wlazly pretends not to care at all, it was very unpleasant for him, maybe that had an impact on his performance in the bgiining of the first set.
    Even though I cannot understand his motives and I am quite often ironic and mad at him and his attitude, I don't approve such a relation towards a player, it was too rude, makes you feel uncomfortable even when you are just watching it on TV and hear all this noice

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Wlazly will be treat like this to the end of his career.
    Some of polish fans don't understand why he doesn't want to play in the NT. For example me. Sometimes, I really want to tell, honestly, what I think about him. But I try to stop myself and it works. In my opinion, we should keep our criticism about him, we don't have to show this everyone, like Resovia's fans did it. They screamed to him directly, they could also catch him after match and told him that. It's almost the same.

• Alright, I don't want you guys to get me wrong, I...ok, I kinda felt sorry for this guy. He is annoying as hell, I can't stand his moods and stuff, but really yesterday I felt like I wanted to cheer him up, 'cause really Resovaki's behaviour was a little bit...harsh.

Polish fans have full rights to be mad at Mariusz, and I guess I can understand some little whistles or even a huge wave of booing ('cause almost every opponent gets booed, that's normal, but Mariusz got...enormously booed), but some shouts were....ok it wasn't that cool.

I really felt like this guy was just pretending not to care at all, but deep inside he was screaming 'fuck off, leave me alone, you assholes'.
    I must say that he impressed me. Not with his game, 'cause obviously even though I don't like him as a person, I've always admired him a lot as a player. I meant his attitude. I mean...really he was strong. I guess I couldn't stand it, I would have probably said or done something stupid, but Mariusz was trying to stay calm, and really he impressed me with it, considering the fact how tough it definitely was for him.

Anyway, I still love Resovia's fans, but let's hope yesterday Mariusz got spanked by them enough, and they will never repeat that again.

• Oh, I guess that I am too sensitive person and I react too emotional when it comes to the public humiliation of someone, I mean he hasn't killed anyone so to be lynched that way. Yes, he seems overblown, cannot or worse - does not want to explain himself and that is his duty, I belive. I don't think that fans has started disliking him without a reason, maybe he has his motives to act like that, too , but I really don't think they are reasonable - nothing can persuade me that his decision to neglect NT is right, for me it is wrong and stupid, he could achieve so much in sport and to remain in the history of volleyball, but that just cannot happen no matter how skillful he is, because he misses his chances to do something really memorable - we all know that club successes don't have the "heaviness" of these one with NT, no title in Plusliga or even medal from European club leage cannot be compared with Olympic medal or WCH title for example. But as I said I just can't stand watching the public humilation of a person - I dissaprove Wlazly's assessment and I am mad at his serial denail to play for NT, but I really think that he doesn't deserve such an attitude, because he is not some monster or criminal and let's not forget that in not very distatnt past he contributed a lot for the success of Polish NT in the WCH in Japan - he has already done something, too bad that he doesn't do it anymore, indeed. My point was that I would never boo like that and I totally don't support such a denigration of the individual, Resovia fans in all other aspects were great, but really overshoot in this particular situation with him.

I hope I expressed myself understandable and clear , because I am sick and have a fever, so it is a little bit hard for me :(

Wild Wild West!

• Oh, I guess that I am too sensitive person and I react too emotional when it comes to the public humiliation of someone, I mean he hasn't killed anyone so to be lynched that way. Yes, he seems overblown, cannot or worse - does not want to explain himself and that is his duty, I belive. I don't think that fans has started disliking him without a reason, maybe he has his motives to act like that, too , but I really don't think they are reasonable - nothing can persuade me that his decision to neglect NT is right, for me it is wrong and stupid, he could achieve so much in sport and to remain in the history of volleyball, but that just cannot happen no matter how skillful he is, because he misses his chances to do something really memorable - we all know that club successes don't have the "heaviness" of these one with NT, no title in Plusliga or even medal from European club leage cannot be compared with Olympic medal or WCH title for example. But as I said I just can't stand watching the public humilation of a person - I dissaprove Wlazly's assessment and I am mad at his serial denail to play for NT, but I really think that he doesn't deserve such an attitude, because he is not some monster or criminal and let's not forget that in not very distatnt past he contributed a lot for the success of Polish NT in the WCH in Japan - he has already done something, too bad that he doesn't do it anymore, indeed. My point was that I would never boo like that and I totally don't support such a denigration of the individual, Resovia fans in all other aspects were great, but really overshoot in this particular situation with him.

I hope I expressed myself understandable and clear , because I am sick and have a fever, so it is a little bit hard for me :(

Get well asap! I now what you're currently going through, I was sick as hell as well not so long ago :D
    You expressed your feelings very clearly, I support your statement. Mariusz is the way he is, I guess he won't change, but alright, Resovia fans behaviour was a little bit too harsh, and let's hope it was the last time.

• Get well asap! I now what you're currently going through, I was sick as hell as well not so long ago :D
    You expressed your feelings very clearly, I support your statement. Mariusz is the way he is, I guess he won't change, but alright, Resovia fans behaviour was a little bit too harsh, and let's hope it was the last time.

Oh yes, I remeber very well that you had the same problem few weeks ago but maybe then good music which we listened to together with the other honorary member of our fantastic club - triglav kran- hepled you to recover faster :lol: But fortunately I feel much better now than I felt in the morning when I was like in a delirium :wacko: Hope tomorrow it would be even much better :roll:
    And not to be just a spam I want to say that the coach of Skra is a moron :D no, really - dear Bartosz :S

Wild Wild West!

• Oh yes, I remeber very well that you had the same problem few weeks ago but maybe then good music which we listened to together with the other honorary member of our fantastic club - triglav kran- hepled you to recover faster :lol: But fortunately I feel much better now than I felt in the morning when I was like in a delirium :wacko: Hope tomorrow it would be even much better :roll:
    And not to be just a spam I want to say that the coach of Skra is a moron :D no, really - dear Bartosz :S

Of course it helped! It helped me a lot! :D Now I still have some problems with my lymph nodes, but I already got used to it, it's something normal to me :D

Nawrocki? Oh yeah, he really is a moron. God, how pissed off I got, when I saw Bartek from the beginnig of the match on the court :down: He should have really given Bartek some rest, but no why, as long as he doesn't have cramping, he can play :down:
    And he really had to have cramping to get some rest. Then I kinda breathed a sigh of a relief, 'cause I felt like maybe Nawrocki won't let Bartek play till the end of the match, but again- no way, cramping gone, so he can play :aww: He really wants to kill this guy. Poor Bartek.

• Nawrocki maybe won't finish the season in Skra :whistle: at least if he goes on this way, in which I have no doubt - you know he won't became less moron :D He spoils the team with his decisions which are always on the principal "at any cost", in this case the cost is health of Kurek, and for what ? :thumbdown: They even didn't win, actually they didn't start the whole season very convincingly and if Nawrocki countinue to lead them in that way, Skra may have serious problems since this year they have very strong opponents. And I really fell sorry for Kurek because he hasn't rested since a whole age, he must be absolutely exhausted after so many matches in which he plays with full power and WC is coming, too...I only hope he won't break down all of a sudden, he is not a machine at all :S

Wild Wild West!

• Is Akhrem injured?

• Nawrocki maybe won't finish the season in Skra :whistle: at least if he goes on this way, in which I have no doubt - you know he won't became less moron :D He spoils the team with his decisions which are always on the principal "at any cost", in this case the cost is health of Kurek, and for what ? :thumbdown: They even didn't win, actually they didn't start the whole season very convincingly and if Nawrocki countinue to lead them in that way, Skra may have serious problems since this year they have very strong opponents. And I really fell sorry for Kurek because he hasn't rested since a whole age, he must be absolutely exhausted after so many matches in which he plays with full power and WC is coming, too...I only hope he won't break down all of a sudden, he is not a machine at all :S

Nawrocki not only usually makes stupid and incomprehensible decisions, he also doesn't have authority among players, he doesn't know how to lead his team in the most important moments, espiecially in critical moments. Have you seen yesterday what he did? Or what he didn't actually. Really poor coach. And he could have been our NT's coach...............................

• Nawrocki not only usually makes stupid and incomprehensible decisions, he also doesn't have authority among players, he doesn't know how to lead his team in the most important moments, espiecially in critical moments. Have you seen yesterday what he did? Or what he didn't actually. Really poor coach. And he could have been our NT's coach...............................

Well, it is normal this "caoch" not to have authority because it is something you have to gain, to build it, to win it, and Nawrocki can't - we all can see it. It is hard to respect such "profesionalist" - yes, Ola, I saw all his nuisances yesterday :thumbdown:
    Uhhh, and that thing about being your NT coach 8| Are u serious :lol: He applyed for the job back then or some other moron offered him as an option :D

Wild Wild West!

• Well, it is normal this "caoch" not to have authority because it is something you have to gain, to build it, to win it, and Nawrocki can't - we all can see it. It is hard to respect such "profesionalist" - yes, Ola, I saw all his nuisances yesterday :thumbdown:
    Uhhh, and that thing about being your NT coach 8| Are u serious :lol: He applyed for the job back then or some other moron offered him as an option :D

Mr. Jacek isn't the only moron in Polish volleyball environment :D Przedpełski- great president of Polish volleyball federation, wanted him really bad to be our coach, 'cause Nawrocki is Polish........

I don't get it...how they can consider him as a good coach? :what: He's lucky to have a great team, 'cause if it wasn't Skra, Nawrocki would have never won a Champioship of Poland, simply because he is not a good coach, that's all. It's not all about knowledge, good coach has to have a good impact on players, he has to influence them in a good way, be good in motivating them, be charismatic and stuff.....and it totally doesn't suit Nawrocki at all.

Yesterday we could see that in the most critical moments Jacek doesn't know what to do, or he knows, but it just doesn't work. He was trying to do something, but it didn't work.

Luckily Nawrocki refused to be our coach, 'cause he didn't want to coach both Skra and Poland and also PZPS didn't want him to coach Skra and Poland at the same time.

• Well, coaching Skra or NT - it is not a big difference at all :D Actually it could be very useful :teach: just if the coach's name is not Nawrocki :roll: :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• That was exactly what made me very bad impression, I mean as I said in my previous comment - this attitude is quite untypical for Polish volleyfans. They were booing so load Wlazly all the time - especially when he was serving and in the very beginning of the first set, when he was replaced by Atanasijevic - there was such a powerful booing that I felt a compassion for him - really I wouldn't like to be him in that moment. And it was definately against him, because towards the other Skra players evrything was normal, moreover when Kurek was replaced because of the pain,Reovia fans even applauded him (but then this stupid coach brought him back on court :aww: Stupid! :mad: ) I guess that although Wlazly pretends not to care at all, it was very unpleasant for him, maybe that had an impact on his performance in the bgiining of the first set.
    Even though I cannot understand his motives and I am quite often ironic and mad at him and his attitude, I don't approve such a relation towards a player, it was too rude, makes you feel uncomfortable even when you are just watching it on TV and hear all this noice

That's the difference. Every polish fan loves Kurek. I can say that 'cause it's hard to imagine someone who doesn't like Kurek. And everyone is impressed with both his game and his attitude.
    About Wlazły - fans have no respect for this player anymore. I remember what happened around him after WCh 2006. All the people were ready to even build him a monument. He was our hope, joy and star number 1. So I can understand that people are completely disappointed - I'm disappointed. But I can't stand ruin his lives by fans. It won't help anyone and it won't bring him to NT back. I hope Mariusz will hold out these tough times and he will do his job in Skra. It's not like he wasn't worry about Resovia fans. He was. He couldn't focus on the game. That's why he was changed by Atanasijevic. Sad. In moments like that I would like to hug him and tell that everything will be alright.

Is Akhrem injured?

It looks like he is but it's nothing serious I guess so hopefully he will appear during the match Resovia - ZAKSA ;)

• That's the difference. Every polish fan loves Kurek.

Sorry? :huh: Every polish fan (probably, I don't want to generalize, 'cause I don't know every single Polish fan) respects Kurek, but you can't say that every one of them loves him. I think Resoviaki applauded him, 'cause he showed a really great fighting spirit, even though he was injured, he was trying to give all the best he has, and I think a lot of other people would applaud him, not only Polish fans.