Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Sorry? :huh: Every polish fan (probably, I don't want to generalize, 'cause I don't know every single Polish fan) respects Kurek, but you can't say that every one of them loves him. I think Resoviaki applauded him, 'cause he showed a really great fighting spirit, even though he was injured, he was trying to give all the best he has, and I think a lot of other people would applaud him, not only Polish fans.

Sorry. I just can't imagine that up there exists someone who doesn't have a warm feelings about that guy :P He's our gold boy and a reason to be proud of.
    Ok, I won't generalize anymore.

• When I start to think, that Nawrocki could be a coach of polish NT...
    But I'll never say, that he's a moron or something like this. I have a respect for him, so I won't offend him. But it doesn't mean, that I think he's a good coach. No. He had just a lot of luck in his life. In last season and two years ago he had a dream team, so for him was easier. Now we'll see his real 'skills', 'cause Skra has not little problem in league.

Every polish fan loves Kurek? Well. We'll see. At one day he will say "No, thank you" to the NT and everybody's gonna hate him. It's just a matter of time.

• One of my friends says Kurek is fat so that he dislikes him.
    I can't help laughing. :lol:

I would say to her or him to don't be so ridiculous. Kurek is 107kg of pure muscles. He looks splendidly for me.

When I start to think, that Nawrocki could be a coach of polish NT...
    But I'll never say, that he's a moron or something like this. I have a respect for him, so I won't offend him. But it doesn't mean, that I think he's a good coach. No. He had just a lot of luck in his life. In last season and two years ago he had a dream team, so for him was easier. Now we'll see his real 'skills', 'cause Skra has not little problem in league.

Every polish fan loves Kurek? Well. We'll see. At one day he will say "No, thank you" to the NT and everybody's gonna hate him. It's just a matter of time.

Don't say something like that. Don't depress me ;(

• Kosok has fractured ancle in hand and will come back to training for the month.

Holy shit :| It's a bad news considering the fact that Perłowski isn't as good as he was once.
    As if that wasn't enough... Kosok's playing in the World Cup stays under the big question mark. Not good. Not good, at all...

• ZAKSA - Resovia is on...
    Resovia still without Akhrem. Pity. And without Kosok ofc.
    Zaksa without Gladyr.

Too many injuries in the beginning of this season. I'm curious what will Nawrocki do today :whistle:

• ZAKSA KK - Resovia Rzeszow 3:0(26:24, 27:25, 25:23),
    MVP: M. Ruciak

Stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=707

Well. Weak match. I think, that these two teams could play muuuuch better. First of all - the weakest players of both teams were attackers. Grozer and Rouzier didn't played anything. ZAKSA played whole match withour OPP, 'cause Witczak was weak, too. But Gontariu showed some nice play. Tichacek sucked, too. I think, that Dobrowolski replace him very well.
    The best player of Asseco was... Ignaczak? I don't know. I can't say anything good about this team.
    ZAKsa without any great game. Rouzier was out of match. It was something new too see both receiver players in good shape - I mean Ruciak and Samica.

Challenge system is shit. How many times television showed something, which was different on challenge? I don't understand for what is that. It's make more bad energy and atmosphere than before.

• BTW, Skra's playing with Czestochowa(1:1 in sets), and Atanasijevic started match in first six, instead of Wlazly and he's still on court.

• Ananiev kicked some ass today :super: 28 points, 5/6 in tiebreak and not bad reception

• 53% positive and about 35% perfect reception - isn't bad, isn't good
    The bad news for Olsztyn is that he has way better reception than their libero...

• 53% positive and about 35% perfect reception - isn't bad, isn't good
    The bad news for Olsztyn is that he has way better reception than their libero...

For our post - Konstantinov volleyball this is OK

• Fart Kielce - AZS Politechnika Warszawska 2:3 (21:25, 25:23, 16:25, 25:22, 11:15),
    MVP: Mikolajczak

Stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=705

Indykpol AZS UWM Olsztyn - Delecta Bydgoszcz 2:3 (20:25, 25:23, 20:25, 25:21, 11:15).
    MVP: Siltala
    Indykpol: Hernan (1), Ananiew (28 ), Gunia (15), Siezieniewski (10), Winnik (22), Hain (5), Mierzejewski (l) - Stelmach, Ferens (1), Gaca, Krzysiek (4)
    Delecta: Wika (14), Jurkiewicz (6), Lipinski (2), Konarski (21), Wrona (18 ), Siltala (18 ), Debiec (l) - Masny (1), Walinski (1), Cerven (3), Owczarz

Stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=704

Skra Belchatow - AZS Czestochowa 3:1(29:31, 25:21, 25:20, 25:22)
    MVP: Atanasijevic :cup: :super:
    Skra: Falasca, Atanasijevic, Winiarski, Kurek, Mozdzonek, Plinski, Zatorski (L) Wlazły, Cupkovic, Woicki
    AZS: Drzyzga, Hunek, Gierczynski, Murek, Janeczek, Wisniewski, Stanczak (L) Kaminski, Hebda, Kaczynski, Sobala

Stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=706

• Triglav, by watching Winiarski stats - 28% reception Ananiev looks like libero to me with his 55% and he received big part of all serves

• I have an idea for Olsztyn - if Yudin does not play well, bring here Bratoev. He is not worse player than Ananiev, he jumps also high, has strong serve, good reception, killing block, and clever attack, and the most important - he is never afraid

• Couldn't watch any yesterday's matches, too bad. First of all- Kurek. Has he played? How long? Hopefully he didn't even touch the ball, although it's rather...impossible for Nawrocki not to send him on the court.
    Aleksandar MVP, you rule maaaan :obey: :heart:

I have an idea for Olsztyn - if Yudin does not play well, bring here Bratoev. He is not worse player than Ananiev, he jumps also high, has strong serve, good reception, killing block, and clever attack, and the most important - he is never afraid

Too bad I'm not Olsztyn's activist, 'cause I would do it straight away :D

• Kurek played whole match and was top scorer