Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• And I can't agree that Olsztyn is too weak for Igor. Almost every team in PlusLiga has a great opposite (only AZS PW has Szymański :P ), so AZS needed such too. Of course last season was really horrible for AZS, but everyone here expects, that this will be much more better, there is a great coach in Olsztyn and Yudin is still pretty young and talented, so he can still improve a lot with Totolo, so I believe it's a good choice for him to play here :)

Yes, I agree! Olszyt kinda sucked lately, but I believe that with great Tomaso Totolo they will improve! Igor will definitely gain a lot by working with Tomaso!

I maybe don't know Skra so good because i'm not polish but I follow them in CL every year and I think they can reach F4 by themselves ;-)
    In my head there's always italian,russian teams and...Skra.A smaller team can create some surprise like Bled,Jastrebszki or Noliko.
    Skra made a very good transferts campaign and I believe their time will come.This year?The next one?who knows? But don't forget they were only eliminated by Kazan (future finalist) in golden set so they are reaching the best level but it takes time for sure...

But they were eliminated, and it really doesn't matter whether it was after golden set or whatever. The fact is that they were eliminated and they didn't make it to the F4. I guess if not the automatic qualification due to being the host of F4, Skra would have never tasted F4.
    They need to change something, 'cause there still lack something to become CL winner.

Woicki better not appearing on the court

:rolll: :rolll:

• But they were eliminated, and it really doesn't matter whether it was after golden set or whatever. The fact is that they were eliminated and they didn't make it to the F4. I guess if not the automatic qualification due to being the host of F4, Skra would have never tasted F4.
    They need to change something, 'cause there still lack something to become CL winner.

Yeah, I wonder what could be if Wlazły leave Skra. Does he, in general, will ever leave Skra? Take the air or something. Try in Russia or wherever. Or just in different club in Plusliga.

• Yeah, I wonder what could be if Wlazły leave Skra. Does he, in general, will ever leave Skra? Take the air or something. Try in Russia or wherever. Or just in different club in Plusliga.

Oh my God, no! If he gets injured so easily in PlusLiga, then I don't wanna know what would happen to him in Italy or Russia. He'd be smashed probably.

• Wlazly in the other club? Hahaha, sorry, but it sounds funny. If he ever wanted to play in Russia or Italy, we should see him now in one of the best italian or russian clubs.
    Here he has everything, what is important for him, I guess: money, fame, rapture and money.
    I don't know, whether he will be treat like that in the other country... It's his choice.

• Finally, someone's talking wisely here! :lol: :thumbup:

Heart: Jastrzębski, ZAKSA
    Mind: Skra

It's gonna be really hard for both of these teams to beat Skra in crucial matches, but this terrible hegemony has to end one day! And I really hope one of these teams will manage to break it. (especially the first one, but I'm not objective! :D )

• I hope ZAKSA will win gold medal but it'll be hard :teach: :set:

Don't worry. ZAKSA has two friends to the end: Świderski & Zagumny :win:

Do you know, what my heart says? All teams, but not Skra :lol:

My heart is confused and doesn't know what to say. Because in Skra is Kurek and Winiarski and Falasca and Pliński. And Skra founded me unforgettable experiences on matches which I saw live.

But, anyway, all my lost heart with Jastrzębie this year.

• Well ZAKSA is my favorite team in Poland but it will be hard since they have new opposite (Rouzier) and Polish league are much better than French. I'm still by opinion Rouzier isn't ready for such high level league

• Well ZAKSA is my favorite team in Poland but it will be hard since they have new opposite (Rouzier) and Polish league are much better than French. I'm still by opinion Rouzier isn't ready for such high level league

Rouzier is a solid player. He could be executor up there :whistle: I feel he will do well.

• Rouzier is a solid player. He could be executor up there :whistle: I feel he will do well.

He's solid, but also can be very shaky. We'll see how he'll cope in our league...(or not)... :whistle:

• Hey, don't be so... critical for him! For example - World League - in almost all matches of France Rouzier played veery well. As we know - WL represent high level. Of course, he's chimerical sometimes, but I think, that he will cope in PlusLiga. All, that ZAKsa's needed in last season was great attacker. They will have him in this season, so they must use it.

• I agree with toraypower, zaksa needed an opposite and now they have Rouzier and some guys here are complaining about that? :o Rouzier or Jarosz if I have the choice I won't hesitate that much...So don't speak too much before seeing him playing in plusliga

• I gave my opinion based on what I've seen from him last year in Poitiers and in WL. Rouzier had 2-3 good matches in WL (first match vs Italy away was really good), he was ''given'' rest before matches vs Korea away. I'm curious how he is going to react on Plus Liga but he needs to learn a lot.

• I gave my opinion based on what I've seen from him last year in Poitiers and in WL. Rouzier had 2-3 good matches in WL (first match vs Italy away was really good), he was ''given'' rest before matches vs Korea away. I'm curious how he is going to react on Plus Liga but he needs to learn a lot.

The team is pretty strong. Antonin won't be alone in attack ;)

• Yeah, it's interesting, what he will show us in PlusLiga - almost every team has good OPP's player(you know, Skra-Wlazly, Jastrzebie-Lasko, Olsztyn-Yudin, Resovia-Grozer, Czestochowa-Janeczek, Kielce-Jungiewicz, Trefl-Oivanen, I don't want to risk, and say, that Szymanski from Politechnika is good :D ), so it will be hard to stand out.

• Yeah, it's interesting, what he will show us in PlusLiga - almost every team has good OPP's player(you know, Skra-Wlazly, Jastrzebie-Lasko, Olsztyn-Yudin, Resovia-Grozer, Czestochowa-Janeczek, Kielce-Jungiewicz, Trefl-Oivanen, I don't want to risk, and say, that Szymanski from Politechnika is good :D ), so it will be hard to stand out.

Well, Szymański was in his best years the biggest competition for Wlazły. I never forget him saving our asses on match with Russia in WCh 2006. I think that he still can be a good opposite. Just give him a chance.

• Well, Szymański was in his best years the biggest competition for Wlazły. I never forget him saving our asses on match with Russia in WCh 2006. I think that he still can be a good opposite. Just give him a chance.

Do you think, that I don't remember this match? No... I remember very well, but now Szymanski has a strange opinion - that he don't show anything, and he just want money. Well, if in Politechnika he will "play" like in last seasons, AZS will has biiig problem.