Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Skra end their season in a miserable way. They won the Polish Cup too easily to alarm themselves. They fought to the ECL final by all possible means, only to lose with shame. They stood on the final match of Plusliga as always, but ended their dynasty date back to 7 years ago, by themselves.

I can already see a dramatic change in this team. Bees are with flowers, I presume.

Of course, congratulations and compliments to Resovia. Honestly speaking, I never thought it is this team that ends Skra, however, just as it happened, I look forward to seeing more competitive players on the stage of Plusliga.

• Yesterday I was so angry because of Resovia that today I took Muszynianka's water 1l and went to Podpromie Hall to drink her during match. Result had to be like I wanted.

I heard that Akhrem will stay, Kurek to Moscow. I am out from Hall right now. There is hot like in Hell's Kitchen.

Tonight big party in City.

• Resovia! :dance6:
    Guys, you did it! I'm so happy now :D :D

Dżordż :super: :obey: thank you for everything, hope you'll come back samo day to Sovia.

As for Skra, I think this lose is better for them, maybe finally they will realize thay are not that great as they thought.

I heard that Akhrem will stay, Kurek to Moscow.

Yeah, Aleh confirmed that in inteview after the match, they need just to sign the papers. :cheesy:
    Kurek - I don't think he will leave Skra, but hope he will suprise me. :)

• Congratulations for both teams!
    Resovia! :cup:
    I hope that Grozer will come back someday :super: :roll:

• I'm still crying because of Grozer, I just can't accept, that he left team, official. His farewell was so beautiful, great game, tears after match, this shirt with ''Dziękuję Wam za wszystko", it's sooo touching... Definitely the main player of Resovia, main actor, main hero, he proved today, that he will do everything for Resovia. Hope to see him there, again. I guess, that doors will be open for him.
    What a beautiful day for polish volleyball, we waited for this 7 years...

• I'm still crying because of Grozer, I just can't accept, that he left team, official. His farewell was so beautiful, great game, tears after match, this shirt with ''Dziękuję Wam za wszystko", it's sooo touching... .

Yep, after second set till the end i also had tears in my eyes.
    He wanted to stay, everybody wanted him to stay, it's all albout money unfortunately :( And maybe he want to test himself in better league, it doesn't matter. I just hope he will be back someday.

I have no idea who can replace him. For me there is no such person. :(

• Yep, after second set till the and i also had tears in my eyes.
    He wanted to stay, everybody wanted him to stay, it's all albout money unfortunately :(

Yes, of course, it's because of money. I've read a comment on the Internet(maybe you saw it, too), that Resovia was really close to give Grozer more money and convince him to stay, but somebody started to argue with him and tried to negotiate again. Grozer signed with Loko. I don't know, that it's true but it sounds really serious, it can be the reason.

• Oh, thank you Wojtek :) it was also nice when they exchanged shirts after the match :)

agree it`s nice to see that after lose match by Skra, they can congratulate to Resovia players :)

• Muse, I haven't read that. If this is really true it's very bad. I'm angry, because for me Grozer is worth all this money that he want. Today he just prooved that, he won with Skra almost alone.
    Shit. :(

• Muse, I haven't read that. If this is really true it's very bad. I'm angry, because for me Grozer is worth all this money that he want. Today he just prooved that, he won with Skra almost alone.
    Shit. :(

I just suppose, but I think, that management of Resovia fucked(sorry for this word) this case at all, the most important is to give your best player all that he wants and try to convince him to stay. I think, that they will try to do something, to change Grozer's decision, because I guess, that he didn't sign a contract yet, so...

• To add, Delecta Bydgoszcz made a big comeback from 0:2 in battle for 5th place and Challenge Cup. After today's victory against AZS Czestochowa we have 2:2 and 5th match will decide about result.

• On first place congratulations for Resovia, they showed charachter today and also great will to take the gold :win: Grozer played like for last! :obey:
    I feel a little bit torn - on one hand being Skra fan it's quite unpleasant for me to see them losing :( , but on the other hand I think that they needed this "cold shower", something to brig them back to earth. I hope this painful loss will help them open their eyes for some things. IMO there are urgent changes that have to be made for the next season - new coach and new setter - with all my recognition to Falasca for his work in Skra and not only - he's admirable player, but it's time for someone else to come; as for Nawrocki ... I think it's all clear :sleeping: About the possible leaving of Kurek - I don't find here some drama, I know that it may sound strange, but I don't think he's so vitally crucial player for the team, I mean that if Skra keep their current configuration of main players (except for the setter position), I bilieve it won't be very hard to find a good replacement for Bartosz, no matter that he has the status of a 'superstar', he could be successfully replaced. I also deeply hope that some people in Skra will reconsider their attitude towards other teams, referees and public and their own self-assessment, cause I don't want to see such shameful "performances" like that one from the second match,... but this will be a little bit hard if Mr Nawrocki stays ahaed of the team :evil:
    To end this issue optimisticly - I wish to see bees reborn for the next season and with a deserved trophy in hands at the end of it :super:

And once again - Big congrats for Resovia and all their fans here in the forum :win:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I think, that they will try to do something, to change Grozer's decision, because I guess, that he didn't sign a contract yet, so...

I think he did, in yesterday interview he said this.

Now I just hope Jastrzębie will win bronze medals. :super: Come on guys, show them :)

• I think he did, in yesterday interviewhe said this.

Finally? He gave a signature? By his hand? He was in Russia? ;( ;( :lol: :lol:

Now I just hope Jastrzębie will win bronze medals. :super: Come on guys, show them :)

I agree :win:

• Finally? He gave a signature? By his hand? He was in Russia? ;( ;( :lol: :lol:

In that interview he said "I have signed a contract... " or something like that, I don't remember. I think there is nothing left to do just wish him all the best :)

And come on, Jastrzębie, don't let me down :S