Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• I found also this match here, but quality could be better

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Resovia couldn't stand pressure. From the beginning of match it ate them. They were afraid of every move. I knew, that Skra will be very motivated, but I didn't expect, that this motivation will be so big. Kurek got yellow card, he should be more sensible and think of what is he doing on court. So what, later he crushed Resovia with friends. What is funny - Plinski was chosen the MVP of this match.

• We will see how it will be tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow Resovia show better performance :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I dunno, I'm more convinced of Skra's comeback. Who knows, maybe today was the last chance for Resovia to crush Skra, finally.

• I give up making predictions about this final ... I just don't know what to expect. Today I was sure it would be the end, but Resovia 'balcked out' and that only confused me additionally.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Though I temporarily don't like Skra, they impressed me today. I know it's not too late for fighting for the title but let's be honest... their situation before today's match was just hopeless. But they still didn't give up, they were so focused and determined to win. And wow... Paweł Zatorski :obey: for me he's today's MVP. I like him almost as much as I liked him when he played in Częstochowa. I can't believe in what I'm writing but I like Kłos too. Perhaps I have a fever or something... But what if I'll wake up tomorrow, there will be no trace of fever and I will still like Kłos? I can't deny anymore, I like Kłos and it's simple as 2x2...

Ok, Sovia... I'm doing right now big eyes like a cat from Shrek. You have to win it, tomorrow. There's no other option :box: W górę serca, pasy!
    I think that we, people cheering for Resovia, are outnumbered. I hope that taking away the crown form Skra will be the first lesson of humility for this club... I don't want to come back to last Wednesday 'cause I still feel very disappointed and I am sorry that volleyball world was watching so embarrassing spectacle...

I'm waiting for better Grozer's performance tomorrow. The same as from last week. 'Cause today he slowed down a little though it seems that bees still have a big respect for him not to mention that Bąkiewicz has a fear in his eyes every time Georg is on serve and he has to receive his bombs. Paweł Zatorski said after match that Grozer hit him in the Adam's apple and it almost jumped at back of his neck :lol:

So, let's sum up today...

Jastrzębski Węgiel - ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 3:0 (25:23, 25:22, 25:15)
    MVP: Vinhedo (WOW)
    http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=931
    Now it's 2:1 for Jastrzębski.

Tytan AZS Częstochowa - Delecta Bydgoszcz 1:3 (24:26, 15:25, 26:24, 19:25)
    MVP: Marcin Wika
    http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=925
    Częstochowa is still leading 2:1.

And for those who didn't watch the show today:
    Asseco Resovia Rzeszów - PGE Skra Bełchatów 1:3 (19:25, 15:25, 25:16, 20:25)
    MVP: Daniel Pliński
    http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=928
    And ofc 2:1 for Sovia.

• When was 19-24 Kurek went to service line and did strong serves which destroy Rzeszow reception. Last point was Kurek serve out.