Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• This guy changed coaches 10 times in 3 or 4 years in Polonia, right?
    :thumbsup:

Yeah :lol: And it's esspecially interesting since he doesn't know word "second". Always "first", "on massive scale" and "do f*cking inferno" :lol:

Damn cool! 8o :lol:
    Too bad that he didn't choose Skra...this man would have the guts to get rid of Nawrocki! :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh man... He + Dolecka... Good luck, Politechnika :white: :lol:

Is that the same lady who was making troubles about Kubiak's transfer to JW? :lol:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Now I realized that it's already end of season and there was no All Stars match?! :what: Come on... +Liga deserved such a match! :mad:
    What happened?!! :pinch:

This is another year without All Stars match. 'Cause in last season we hadn't such event too. It's a pity 'cause in last two years we had more stars than ever before, Plusliga became stronger. I hope that next season All Stars match will be back. This year it was only All Stars match but in young league.

• Congratulations to all Resovia fans :drink:

• Thanks, raylight ;)

It's a little overdue 'cause it's a video after last match with Jastrzębski, giving Skra an advance to the final. I haven't seen it until now and I just couldn't not post it 'cause Kurek's craziness is just priceless :rolll: A hero of the last seconds of the video :rolll:

"WLAZŁY! He was the best today! This is not true, I unnecessarily got this MVP award! Mariusz today pulled that truck thank you it was my interview! Skra TV. Watch us!"

Btw. I don't know whose idea it was to create Skra TV but the guy who invent it is genius :D

• Richard Hollmes won't play today because He had to go to USA.

You mean RUSSELL Holmes, right? :rolll:
    Yeah, it's a big loss for Jastrzębski in this final battle. Fortunately, they kept Łasko for today. I'm only worried that Michał will have now too little time to rest...

• Hmm Bydgoszcz in Challenge Cup.

These matches have reminded Me matches for Bronze Medals in the past when Resovia was losing 0-2 in matches and in 3rd 0-2 and 12-17 and has comeback to win all.

• Congratulations to ZAKSA! especially to Pawel Zagumny. It has been a long time that I did not see such beautiful settings. I long for his wonderful performance in his third Olympic journey! :flower:

• Jastrzębie :aww: Their game in this season was like a sinusoid. I didn't watch this match carefully but what I could see that there was no Bartman, no Kubiak and even no Łasko. So how could they win it? Gawryszewski was good in attack but he definitely has to work on his service. On the other side - Czarnowski... His "new" serves are so weird and funny :lol: but I have to say that it begins to be effective :D no more errors and even some aces :D I will miss this guy in NT. For me, he's better than Kłos and Kosok.

I sincerely congratulate ZAKsa. As a fan of Jastrzębski I cheered for them, ofc. But honestly, ZAKsa deserved this bronze more. Samik played much better in these last matches, so I'm glad! Mr. MVP of today's final battle :flower: And Guma is a classy guy, no doubt. Big respect for him :obey:

In a second battle my team lost too and it's particularly disappointing 'cause they were leading 2:0 after two matches in Bydgoszcz... And they still lost it :pinch: But I had to find some positives, of course, so I decided to be happy because of Stefan. 6 blocks made by Wiśniewski - this guy really can play good even when the rest of the team sucks :roll:
    And, as above, Delecta deserved this 5th place more than Częstochowa. Dawid Konarski was MVP in this last match. Great season for him :thumbup:

• It was definitely the best season from all. Higher level, better players and not boring end. I'm a little bit disappointed because of Jastrzebski Wegiel. I expected from them much better game, especially from Bartman, he didn't show anything good in this year. Game based just on Lasko, who was the main person in this team(poor setters created a game like this and it stayed).
    The main phrase was 'BEAT CHAMPION', so all teams tried to win against Skra in important matches. As we remember Resovia did it some days ago(Rzeszow still live it) in fantastic way. Something new happened, 'cause Skra won league 7 times in row, so... Almost historical moment.
    We can not forget about performance of polish teams in european cups. We had 4 teams in 3 finals. Just(?) one of them won cup, unfortunately this less important, but it always cup. Skra was really close, just one ball could give them Champions League's tittle, but... They just did a big war because of this ball, Berezhko said, that it touched him... Tears, tears, tears.

• It was definitely the best season from all. Higher level, better players and not boring end. I'm a little bit disappointed because of Jastrzebski Wegiel. I expected from them much better game, especially from Bartman, he didn't show anything good in this year. Game based just on Lasko, who was the main person in this team(poor setters created a game like this and it stayed).

I can't agree with this statement. We must remember that Bartman is torn between OH and OPP position. He had huge problems with reception, much bigger than he had had ever before, that's true... But have someone really expected he'll have stable reception after whole season in OPP position?
    IMO, he had better serve than in NT season. Less pathetic floats and he brought powerful serves back with good effect sometimes.
    And I feel obliged to defend him 'cause he was struggling with serious injuries this season. Remember him when he came back after this injury from WL in the beginning of the season? I was surprised that after such a long break he was doing quite well. He was better than good, actually. I was checking stats regularly and he was in the top of the table. And he was "pulling the truck" when Kubiak was showing disappointing game.
    Ofc, it wasn't the best season. It wasn't even close to be good. But setters didn't help at all and injuries deepened this not happy situation.
    It's hard to build a winning team in one year when there are totally different players, new group of people... Who stayed from the last roster? Rusek and Gawryszewski if I'm not mistaken. I read some words from Łasko and Bartman about "the project Jastrzębski". The players were aware that it need some time. So, hopefully, Bartman, Kubiak and Łasko are staying in Jastrzębski + the president is doing absolutely everything to bring classy setter and looking for some solid subs in OH position. And I already see it in much brighter colors ;)

Remember, this team still did something great and show amazing game in Qatar. And it wasn't just a coincidence. They won the vice-champion title with the hearts and I hardly can't remember when in this season they were more a real team than back then in Qatar.

• Pictures from champions' afterparty in Hotel Blue Diamond. I couldn't stop myself from putting it here :D
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.…8645727293&type=3&theater
    Special thanks for Aga (muse) for finding these pictures ;)

haha Great! :D

• 10 Best Opposites (sets / points / effectiveness / aces / blocks)
    1. Gyorgy Grozer - 104 sets, 553 pts, 434/865 (50%), 69 aces, 50 blocks
    2. Michał Łasko - 106 sets, 539 pts, 463/957 (48%), 17 aces, 59 blocks
    3. Dawid Konarski - 110 sets, 538 pts, 455/989 (46%), 29 aces, 54 blocks
    4. Antonin Rouzier - 103 sets, 534 pts, 458/938 (49%), 38 aces, 38 blocks
    5. Mariusz Wlazły - 94 sets, 404 pts, 326/657 (50%), 41 aces, 37 blocks
    6. Mikko Oivanen - 77 sets, 387 pts, 320/731 (44%), 30 aces, 38 blocks
    7. Bartosz Janeczek - 91 sets, 359 pts, 319/691 (46%), 17 aces, 23 blocks
    8. Marcus Nilsson - 90 sets, 355 pts, 295/710 (42%), 36 aces, 24 blocks
    9. Bartosz Krzysiek - 59 sets, 231 pts, 203/457 (44%), 13 aces, 15 blocks
    10. Paweł Mikołajczak - 73 sets, 213 pts, 177/443 (40%), 21 aces, 15 blocks

10 Best Middle-Blockers (sets / points / effectiveness / aces / blocks)
    1. Łukasz Wiśniewski - 102 sets, 265 pts, 162/291 (56%), 32 aces, 71 blocks
    2. Russell Holmes - 115 sets, 257 pts, 159/280 (57%), 35 aces, 63 blocks
    3. Piotr Nowakowski - 104 sets, 253 pts, 169/271 (62%), 12 aces, 72 blocks
    4. Andrzej Wrona - 109 sets, 247 pts, 147/284 (52%), 22 aces, 78 blocks
    5. Daniel Pliński - 93 sets, 213 pts, 117/192 (61%), 24 aces, 72 blocks
    6. Wojciech Jurkiewicz - 102 sets, 208 pts, 132/252 (52%), 7 aces, 69 blocks
    7. Wojciech Kaźmierczak - 105 sets, 198 pts, 129/224 (58%), 15 aces, 54 blocks
    8. Patryk Czarnowski - 75 sets, 185 pts, 134/213 (63%), 5 aces, 47 blocks
    9. Wojciech Sobala - 102 sets, 176 pts, 114/227 (50%), 13 aces, 50 blocks
    10. Ardo Kreek - 83 sets, 170 pts, 108/198 (55%), 23 aces, 39 blocks
    Captain Planet, where are you? :sos:

source: http://www.s-w-o.pl/