Dela Trophy 2011

• Well it's hard to endure one of Ergul or Bahar in game but today they both played at the same time OMG :white: The first two sets were so excited untill the end of 2nd set :down: And then chaos started.Esra replaced Gozde while Gozde was our best player with Neriman :down: And only Neriman left to make score.The result is disaster as Mary mentioned but there was no Neslihan and Eda.I started to worry about Nesli what happend to her ? :white: I hope there is nothing serious.I think Motta still didn't decide who will play next to Eda and he is checking Bahar and Ergul but Busra should start for sure.

Totally agree, Tayfun :) Last week you showed already your great knowledge of volleyball :P :D

Turkey should play on ECH: Ozge-Neslihan, Neriman-Gozde, Eda-Busra/Bahar, Gizem/Gülden

• :obey: :obey:

Thanks Joana, for your excellent analysis :flower: :flower:

One thing: you know my opinion about Chaine...It hurts me as well to see her play :( ..I think Selinger should protect her (against severe injuries) and the team..--> don't let her play in starting-six anymore.

yeah..^^ , and u know I like her, but I think u are right, it is not time to put her on court, better for the team now start playing with Stam and Grothues.

Anyway, my final scoring stayed like this: Sorry any mistakes guys, but making statistics in internet, not always good..hehehehehe (I hope some oficial statistics are released. :) )

HOL: Dijkema 2, Flier 16, Chaine 1, Stam-Pilon 7, Wensink 11, Visser 8, Van Tienen (L). Grothues 9, Huurman 1, Sloetjes. 3 aces, 12 blocks, 27 erros.

TUR: Cemberci 3, Uslupehlivan 13, Sonsirma 5, Ozsoy 21, Avci 5, Toksoy 7, Gulden (L). Gümus 2, Onal, Cansu 2, Karakoyun. 1 ace, 9 blocks, 39 errors

• Neriman played great, her attack is really incredible ! At the beginning Turkey played good, then the disatser started :white: Gozde had a little problems in reception, but more in attack than reception, Esra wasn't good substitution. Polen...damn she was blocked all the time ! If Nesli couldn't play maybe Motta should tried Guldeniz, Guidetti did it once and it worked :P
    Ozge has nice beginning but then chaos. About mbs Ergul is the weakest definitely, Bahar is not in her shape but she's better than Ergul IMO. Tomorrow I hope Motta will choose Busra instead of Ergul, she played for a while but she played ok.

• The statisitics --> amount of errors showed the level of the match :S

About Dutch NT: I'm very afraid for ECH...Setter-position is very weak and OH-position lacks quality...like last year at WCH and WGPQ..no improvement.

• Actually I didn't like The Netherlands against Turkey ''B'' . They were really bad until the end of the 2nd set.They won that set because of stupid mistakes by Turkish girls. They can't achieve something good with that play in ECH.

About Turkey, I just can say that Neriman played extremelly well! She was so powerfull and wasn't that bad at reception.We played good as a team until the end of the 2nd set then we lost that set and we just gave up. :down: Esra is in a bad shape. That was Gözde's first match after her injury so I believe that it is not fair to judge her game right now. Bahar started well but she stopped after 2nd set like all team except Neriman. Ergül,Esra,Polen were disappointment. Tomorrow I want to see that roster : Özge/Neslihan, Neriman/Gözde, Büşra/Eda, Gizem.

• Actually I didn't like The Netherlands against Turkey ''B'' . They were really bad until the end of the 2nd set.They won that set because of stupid mistakes by Turkish girls. They can't achieve something good with that play in ECH.

Totally agree. Like I said: I'm very afraid for ECH.

• According to the website of Dutch Federation: Kim Staelens didn't play because she isn't ready to play yet...Neslihan has an injury at her thigh...

• Well i don't have big hopes for this tournament.Italy and Serbia are the biggest candidates i will pray for Nesli and Eda to come back :win: Neslihan-Neriman-Eda will be a big weapon against opponents and i liked our defence today.The fact if we beat Italy we can achieve a lot otherwise hard moments are waiting us like QF against Russia then SF against Poland-Germany Winner :teach: It's still a secret that how our main roster plays together.I prefer;

Ozge-Neslihan
    Gozde-Neriman
    Busra-Eda
    Gizem (Gulden)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• thanks dear :flower:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Turkish fans wear football-shirts :D Especially GS and Ankaragucu

• Today Eda is going to play :super: Still Neslihan is not in roster,started to worry about her :whistle:

• Ingrid Visser plays today her 501st cap !!!! Dutch record :obey: :obey: :obey:

• Today Eda is going to play :super: Still Neslihan is not in roster,started to worry about her :whistle:

Commentator says she is still injured.

• Commentator says she is still injured.

:whistle: :teach:

• Eda is playing :woohoo:

flyingdutchman :tzz: :lol:

• Lonneke Sloetjes and Maret Grothues are OH today :teach:

• Commentator: Chaine Staelens got injured at her back yesterday...no risks are taken...