Dela Trophy 2011

• I agree! After yesterday's game it seems that the future of the team is rather grim...Dijkema perhaps is still bothered by her injury, but the quality of her sets is not up to standard. This is so obvious when you observe the spiking action from others esp Flier and Visser, and this is seriously hindering the quality of the attacks. She has strength in her serves but nothing else, it's a shame that the team has no more setter for substitution. I seem to remember another young setter named Blaansjaar (?) but not sure how well she does, at least not so many mistakes??

On top of that the reception, blocking and attacks were not preformed well. I cannot figure out why were there so many serve errors! Almost everyone (except Dijkema I think) had at least one or more faulty serves and what is going on??? Very disappointing to see the defending ECH runner-up to be at this level

• 2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• It's a little bit late, but Happy Birthday Maret :rose: I love you!

I'm totally sad about iunjuried dutch girls. It's like They're building a hospital. Buijs,Sloetjes,Grothues,Staelens sisters and who else got injuried? OMG, I hope they're alright. What a shame, Floojte can help the team a lot.

about Turkey, Ergul is like a turtle. She can't even follow the blocks. I'd beg motta to let her go home.

• It's a little bit late, but Happy Birthday Maret :rose: I love you!

I'm totally sad about iunjuried dutch girls. It's like They're building a hospital. Buijs,Sloetjes,Grothues,Staelens sisters and who else got injuried? OMG, I hope they're alright. What a shame, Floojte can help the team a lot.

about Turkey, Ergul is like a turtle. She can't even follow the blocks. I'd beg motta to let her go home.

:lol:
    it's true, she's so slow ! not only in block but her attacks are also without any power

• Yes, she is really weak :lol: I've been wondering why the hell Motta invited her ?( well, If I were Ozge or Asuman, I would never set the ball to Ergul, because she simply struggles at everything.
    I already know that Duygu Bal hasn't played that much recently, but I'd like to see her in NT again.

• How all dutch girls injured at the same time?buijs lonneke frmeke wensink~maybe pietersen should play as mb…or call steenbergn

Steenbergen is trained as a nurse, which could be quite useful right now... :wall:

• I'm totally sad about iunjuried dutch girls. It's like They're building a hospital. Buijs,Sloetjes,Grothues,Staelens sisters and who else got injuried?

Femke Stoltenborg :( :( She will be missed the most during ECH :( :(

• :lol:
    it's true, she's so slow ! not only in block but her attacks are also without any power

Motta fall for her young age and tall height :rolll: I think 2011 is her first and last year in NT :lol: I don't think that Motta will not call her to NT anymore he has good plans on 17y Kubra Akman who is 198cm and not slow like Ergul :D Ergul didn't play yesterday and Turkey won the game :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Oranje won the first set 25-16

Turkey lead 11-10 in the second set

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Who is playing ?? And are u watching the match ??

• Who is playing ?? And are u watching the match ??

No no.. I don't know just a score following on twitter via @RoadtoLondon12

;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"