Netherlands:

Dijkema-Flier
    Sloetjes (Stam) Grothues
    Wensink-Visser
    VTienen

• Wensink also injured...

ECH will be a disaster :( :( :(

• 1st set 28-26 Turkey

Commentator says the surface in the gym isn't soft enough...some players have problems with that...I hope Wensink and Sloetjes can play next week..

I have to go away now...

See you guys :wavy:

• What a set :white: 23-19 Turkey was leading and Netherlands catched + used many set points but the result is 28-26 for Turkey :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• How all dutch girls injured at the same time?buijs lonneke frmeke wensink~maybe pietersen should play as mb…or call steenbergn

• Neriman on fire :super:

• 2nd set 25-18 Turkey :super: Except Polen Turkey is playing very well hope Neslihan will join to team in ECH so Turkey will be much stronger :super: Sad for Dutch fans that many players are injured before ECH :thumbdown:

• Turkey 3-0 The Netherlands No Ergul No Lose :rolll:

Neriman is amazing she scored lots of points like yesterday a good season is waiting Atom Sopot with Kozuch :super: Gizem and Neriman was the best players today and twins played very well too.Bahar played average and Asuman,Busra,Guldeniz did good job too :win: If Neslihan will play in ECH instead of Polen i think we can achieve to good results.

About The Netherlands i saw Flier so reluctant :whistle: Many injuries effected Netherlands a lot! :teach: Dijkema must work a lot still :teach:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• I could not watch the match today..:( what happened to WEnsink and Sloetjes?

Sloetjes didn't press up to ground well after spike.It was a ankle sprain in my opinion after Stam replaced her.About Wensink she played the all match.I didn't see any injury with Caroline.

• I couldn't watch the match at its time but I have just finished to watch its replay.

Well, I liked our performance as a team.We started very well and then went on as a team. The players who had played at the first match and didn't play 2nd were Ergül and Gülden(I mean starting 7). Gizem and Eda played instead of them and made big impact on our game.I think Gizem showed that she deserves to play in starting 7 in ECH.I like Gülden :rose: , she is very experienced and still one of the best in her position for me but she had had a serious injury and not in her best shape.Gizem have played a great season both in Vakıfbank and NT so I pick Gizem as a starter. :super:

Özge was very effective both at setting and defencing.Like I said before she is like a 2nd libero in the team. :lol: She is with a lot of ambitious(That is characteristic of twins :lol: ) and push the team as a positive way. I hope she continues like that :cup:

Polen...Well, I don't want to say something negative about her because she is young and she can improve her skills.And playing in such a though match helps her improvement. Of course she is not Neslihan or Seda(I miss her so much in NT :rose: . She is our best OPP after Neslihan) but..Yeah I liked her.Go Polen! :win:

Gözde...She showed in that match that she is very important for that team(If we think that Esra is in a bad shape,good receiving OH is very needed and that is Gözde:D). She defends so well, very effective with fast balls and like I mentioned she is very ambitious like her twin.And yeah, our team needs that ambitious. :whistle: She will probably be the starter.

Bahar...When you watch the match, first of all you can't say: Woow Bahar played such a great game. However, today she didn't make any mistake and she was quite effective.When her serves go to other side of the net, it can be a nightmare for opponent teams:D She is not so bad like agaist Germany last week.Thanks God :obey: :white:

Eda...The only thing I would say about her: She played and made the difference :wavy: :heart:

And....Neriman!!! :obey: :rose: OMG! You Poles, what did you do this girl in Poland :?: :lol: She plays incredibly well :super: with a lot of power and sometimes with her good tecnic. She jumps insanely and doesn't fear to attack anywhere in the court.Go girl! We need you in ECH!! :super: Her reception is OK too :drink:

And I made stats myself when I was watching(only for Turkey).I hope there isn't any mistake... :lol:

Neriman: 40/18 attack (%45), 2 blocks, 1 ace = 21 points
    Gözde: 23/9 (%40), 2 blocks = 11 points
    Polen: 12/6 (%50), 1 ace = 7 points
    Bahar: 9/5 (%55.5), 2 blocks, 1 ace = 8 points
    Eda*: 9/5 (%55.5), 5 blocks :obey: =10 points

*Eda didn't play in 3rd set.

OMG! What a long comment. :down: :lol:

• Laura Dijkema will be the first setter at ECH. Kim Staelens isn't fully recovered yet from her knee-injury...

What if Laura gets injured during ECH ?? Staelens still injured...Stoltenborg injured... :wacko: Also Sloetjes, C. Staelens are injured at the moment...

This summer we have (had) so many injuries :wall: :wall: :wall: (Buijs, Stam, K. Staelens, C. Staelens, Sloetjes, Stoltenborg...).

I think ECH will be a disaster like WCH was last year :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

• Thank u dear for the update! :flower:

Injuries are not serious. Talked to lonneke after match, and
    she told it was more fear reaction because it was her "wrong" knee,the knee
    she was really injured one year ago. We"ll see of she will play today
    but she thought nothing really happened.
    Injurie for caro is also not serious,she had the problem
    with her rightleg whole season and she played full match.
    Chaine was in the hal but wasn't talking to anybody!
    That's not her normal behaving so I Hope she (and her back)
    are okay?
    Kim did only warming up for match,nothing more......