Dela Trophy 2011

• i did a photo, but cannot upload it, its 120 kb ! the photo is really fun and i would like to share it with you, but how can i do it ?

You need to resize the picture....Just ask Justyna or Joanamss..I presume they can help you :D

• flyingdutchman

Some people says Neslihan is injured that's why she can't play and some claims it's not serious and she is resting and noone gives info about it :mad: If she won't play it will be a very big exam for Turkey NT.Well i don't think that Polen can undertake this job.She has really nice physical abilities like to be Left Handed + 192cm but she has some problems in attack like wrong timing and slow moving.I think Polen is not the player who will replace Neslihan in future.It should be Ceren Kestirengoz(18-193) or Ece Hocaoglu(17-187) but they both are too young.Seda has always injuries :down: Even Gozde Yilmaz (20-196) from Eczacıbaşı is better than Polen in my opinion but the fact she is bench player and Polen is starter in league that's why Motta prefered Polen :down:

Tayfun, maybe you got me wrong...I'm not :!: saying Neslihan isn't injured :teach: I'm just replying to Ilgar...he says Neslihan-case is tactics, but I ask him: what about Mammadova-case ?? He wrote himself a while ago Mammadova to skip ECH...and now she is in the roster :teach:

• flyingdutchman

No i didn't get it wrong :lol: I talked about the gossips in turkish forum everyone claims diffrent ideas.Well i don't agree to Ilgar it's not a way of tactic IMO she missed 5 friendly matches and Ozge-Neslihan harmony is not ready still for ECH so it had to be trained in friendly matches but it didn't :down:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• flyingdutchman

No i didn't get it wrong :lol: Just explained the fact without Neslihan and the future :D Well i don't agree to Ilgar it's not a way of tactic IMO she missed 5 friendly matches and Ozge-Neslihan harmony is not ready still for ECH so it had to be trained in friendly matches but it didn't :down:

Ah ok, I see :D Agree about the alternatives for Neslihan!

Yes, I don't think It's tactics, because Neslihan is too important for the team to let out of the roster for such a long time :teach:

• Many Turkish players at McDonalds (Eda,Neslihan,Gözde, ? :lol: , Gizem, Özge, Asuman from Harry Potter :lol: and Güldeniz)

Eda and Gözde (Eda looks pretty :heart: )

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• @ Burak

The girls went to Amsterdam, after the match, right? So I guess the picture has been made there in a McDonalds?? :D

• Hmm..probably i'm not sure but If it's in Amsterdam(below picture) yes the girls went to Amsterdam after the match ^^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Honestly, I can't recognise if your last pic is in Amsterdam, I only see a railway-station..and there are many in our country :D :lol: ;)

• Honestly, I can't recognise if your last pic is in Amsterdam, I only see a railway-station..and there are many in our country :D :lol: ;)

Come on ! Amsterdam is a small city :D

• Come on ! Amsterdam is a small city :D

Related to Istanbul, yes indeed !!! ;) But in Amsterdam I only recognise Central Railway-station :D

edit: I read in some girls'twitter the word 'Amsterdam' yesterday, so that's the reason I think they went to Amsterdam after the match in Almere (Almere is close to Amsterdam, and to Amsterdam Airport (Schiphol). :teach:

• Related to Istanbul, yes indeed !!! ;) But in Amsterdam I only recognise Central Railway-station :D

edit: I read in some girls'twitter the word 'Amsterdam' yesterday, so that's the reason I think they went to Amsterdam after the match in Almere (Almere is close to Amsterdam, and to Amsterdam Airport (Schiphol). :teach:

Hmm if so that place may be in Almere of course

thanks for edit ^^

• @ Burak

I forgot the important question:

where did you get that pictures ? :D