Dela Trophy 2011

• Final Score: 3-0 Dutch

won the 3rd set 25-22..

Dutch won the DELA Trophy 2011 and i think Neslihan didn't play again

btw i don't understand Dutch NT had so many injuries but we lost to the match 3-0 :wall:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Does anybody know rosters? Are there any stats?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Does anybody know rosters? Are there any stats?

Starting six holland : dijkema,flier,stam,grothues, visser,wensink and kip.
    Lonneke was also in selection,no serious injuries she told me.
    Roster for turkye : don't remember now. When i'm home, i have to watch
    my pics, i'll let you know. What i know is that other libero was playing
    together with no 9 and 13.

Maret was playing really well together with caroline!
    We got the cup!

• Congrats Netherlands :drink: that's a pity that we couldn't watch it.

That was my thinking when i was watching the match: there was no camera?
    So you couldn't watch? Was very attractive match with long rally's and good combinations
    on dutch side.
    Was full house and funny to be there. Even the substitutes had fun . :dance4:

• Pitty that we lose once again i hope Ergul played today :rolll: Another reason is not explainable to this result:rolll: I miss our queen Neslihan a lot :heart: :(

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Pitty that we lose once again i hope Ergul played today :rolll: Another reason is not explainable to this result:rolll: I miss our queen Neslihan a lot :heart: :(

Tayfun, I really hope Neslihan will play on ECH :teach: :super: :drink:

• Tayfun, I really hope Neslihan will play on ECH :teach: :super: :drink:

Hope so but i started to prepare myself to the lack of Neslihan :down: Neslihan and Neriman together would be great on attack but if Neslihan miss this tournament,teams will take many precautions to Neriman to stop :down: Polen is totally useless right now so what we will do i don't know :down:

• Hope so but i started to prepare myself to the lack of Neslihan :down: Neslihan and Neriman together would be great on attack but if Neslihan miss this tournament,teams will take many precautions to Neriman to stop :down: Polen is totally useless right now so what we will do i don't know :down:

:( :(

• :drink: :dance4: you're wonderful flyingdutchman

[quote='Ilgar Azero',index.php?page=Thread&postID=114145#post114145]Neslihan will play for sure! This is tactics! )

You mean like Mammadova :D[

• flyingdutchman

Some people says Neslihan is injured that's why she can't play and some claims it's not serious and she is resting and noone gives info about it :mad: If she won't play it will be a very big exam for Turkey NT.Well i don't think that Polen can undertake this job.She has really nice physical abilities like to be Left Handed + 192cm but she has some problems in attack like wrong timing and slow moving.I think Polen is not the player who will replace Neslihan in future.It should be Ceren Kestirengoz(18-193) or Ece Hocaoglu(17-187) but they both are too young.Seda has always injuries :down: Even Gozde Yilmaz (20-196) from Eczacıbaşı is better than Polen in my opinion but the fact she is bench player and Polen is starter in league that's why Motta prefered Polen :down: