The 2011 Top Volley International - 27>29.12

• Volero plays quite weak in semifinal, I expected more from them...On the other side Cannes is very good, if they can play like this tomorrow we will see a great final (I don't think Volero can come back in this match).

totally agree, Volero is not showing their best in this match. The final is going to be very interesting, but I think Rabita will win it

• damn Volero ;( it was sooo close to take this 3rd set ! anyway they've showed great fight in this set :win:

• Rabita Baku vs RC Cannes !!!

• :woohoo: What a fantastic 3rd set!!! Volero showed that it really ain't over till the fat lady sings ;) Even though I wanted Cannes in final I'd have liked to see Volero winning this set, but in the end Cannes just has the better players. Great battle of blocks in the end!!!

• so the match is over yes? Cannes won 3:0? I had soccer on screen instead of second semifinal :S

• so the match is over yes? Cannes won 3:0? I had soccer on screen instead of second semifinal :S

yes, Volero Zurich - RC Cannes 0:3 (19:25; 15:25; 31:33)

• yes, Volero Zurich - RC Cannes 0:3 (19:25; 15:25; 31:33)

ok thanks Mary :) I wanted to watch but..

• Orange Sports didn't show it but there were other links on lshunter :S

I had only two links for free and there wasnt the match..and then bet but there you have to have money :)

• Sheilla is being rested cause she is felling to tired from NT season...I think she also has a bit of a cold. So she is not playing the tournament, she even enter today, but just as a sub and not for long time.

Thanks, sad to hear :( Unilever wasnt playing so good I think, but maybe it was expected when Sheila wasnt playing and Mari is out of shape...

• tomorrow all matches will be broadcast on Orange Sport, you can also check http://www.sportlemon.tv

heh thanks Mary, tomorrow I probably dont have time to watch..I use drhtv most, it should be also there, because Orange sport doesnt work for me (I dont live in Poland) :)

• heh thanks Mary, tomorrow I probably dont have time to watch..I use drhtv most, it should be also there, because Orange sport doesnt work for me (I dont live in Poland) :)

oh ok :) I didnt know that it works only in Poland ;)

• oh ok :) I didnt know that it works only in Poland ;)

I think Mary meant that the links from Sportlemon/LSHunter provide streams from Orange, like in the last days. I don't live in Poland either but I can watch them without problem, only the official stream on Orange Sports site works only inside Poland I think :)

• Dinamo-Severstal is an exhibition of bad reception and defense :roll: Dinamo libero can't even pass the easiest balls well to her setter!!!

Natalia Dianskaya is by far the most outstanding player of Severstal. Her style in attack reminds me of the great Liza Tishchenko. I hope next season she can play in a good team and maybe after OG she can get a chance to be in NT. In the previous matches I thought she wasn't a good blocker but today she is great in all elements.

• Dinamo-Severstal is an exhibition of bad reception and defense :roll: Dinamo libero can't even pass the easiest balls well to her setter!!!

Natalia Dianskaya is by far the most outstanding player of Severstal. Her style in attack reminds me of the great Liza Tishchenko. I hope next season she can play in a good team and maybe after OG she can get a chance to be in NT. In the previous matches I thought she wasn't a good blocker but today she is great in all elements.

Hi guys I agree with you and Podskalnaia (n°5), the second MB is good too !

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Dinamo leads 19-16. It could be cool to see a 4rth set but not for the journalists ;-)

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012