The 2012 NH NongHyup V-League - South Korea

• Thank u for all the pics! :flower:

Looks like it was really fun to watch it!!!! :lol: I wished volleyball had more events like that, that definelty bring the fans closer to the sport. ^^

• I just watched Hyundai-KGC for a while and I think KGC's setter is completely insane. She sets almost all the balls to Montano No matter the reception goes well or not...Montano looked extremely tired but had to hit the balls all the time. It was rather painful to watch this match. She scored 53 points If I'm not mistaken. This is crazy :thumbdown: :lol:
    The funny thing is Montano's team eventually lost even though She scored more than 50 points.

Now, I completely get Why People often make fun of Korean League :rolll:

• Motano gets no support from her teammates but the setter, which is so strange....

i am not sure how much the foreign players exactly get paid, but i suggest koreans pay bonus to them...
    i cannot understand how koreans will benefit from inventing such an annoying way of playing volleyball....KOVO might be one of the toughest leagues in the world at least according to the relative description here.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• KT and G Ariels - Expressway Co : 3-0 (25-17, 25-22, 25-12)

IBK - Hungkuk Pinkspiders : 3-1 (21-25, 30-28, 25-22, 32-30)

Rhyliuk finished the game with 39 pts.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• According to the stats it looks like some of the teams released their foreign players and contracted new ones. Does anyone know who the new players are? Thanks!

• According to the stats it looks like some of the teams released their foreign players and contracted new ones. Does anyone know who the new players are? Thanks!

Tereza Rossi Matuszková replace Perry in GS Caltex
    Brankica Mihajlović replace Liviston in Hyundai Hillstate
    Ivana Nešović replace Pinedo in Hi-pass Zenith

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Could some friend from S.Korea give us the ranking???

• Rank - Team - Game - Win - Lose - Point
    1 ------- KGC --- 29 ----- 19 -----10 ---- 59
    2 -------- EX ----- 28 ----- 18 ---- 10 ---- 46
    3 --HYUNDAI -- 28 ----- 14 ---- 14 ---- 40
    4 -------- IBK ---- 27 ----- 12 ---- 15 ---- 39
    5 HEUNGKUK -28 ----- 12 ---- 16 ---- 38
    6 -------- GS ----- 28 ------ 9 ---- 19 ---- 30

• :flower:

• The system remain as always? The first will wait the games between the second and third for the finals????So KGG ---- 2ndVs3rd ?????