World Grand Prix 2012

• This world grand prix has been not so exciting. Lots of boring matches and the level is not high. I hope it won't be like this in the olympics.

• This world grand prix has been not so exciting. Lots of boring matches and the level is not high. I hope it won't be like this in the olympics.

Yeah I agree, and 4 years ago it was different. Brazil, Cuba, Italy, USA, China and Japan were in final round and as far as I remember they all played with their best team, even though it was just as close to OG as this year, and the matches in final round all were on a high level. This year in final round we will see Turkey who is one of the few who takes WGP seriously, USA B team, China and Brazil in terrible shapes, Thailand and Cuba who both aren't qualified to OG and who both had rather easy opponents (THA met twice PUR, twice ARG, once DOM, once SRB B team and once JPN B team, CUB met ARG, PUR, JPN B, KOR B, SRB in terrible shape).

• Uh, tie break between Italy and Poland

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I'm so sorry for Italian MBs :S but of course with Lo Bianco the music won't be the same.
    Poland is playing with almost all its best players, whereas Italy is missing Lo Bianco, Costagrande, Gioli, Piccinini, Cardullo, Arrighetti, Del Core...so I wouldn't be so happy of this performance if I was Polish :D

• 惠若琪 总扣球数41 扣成12 失误11 效率2.4%
    范琳琳 总扣球数31 扣成7 失误4 效率9.6%
    曾春雷 总扣球数16 扣成4 失误3 效率6.25%
    徐云丽 总扣球数8 扣成2 失误2 效率0....
    杨珺菁 总扣球数8 扣成3 失误0 效率37.5%
    马蕴雯 总扣球数5 扣成1 失误2 效率-20%....

• How will be final groups? Anyone knows how they will be made?

As far as I know it will be 1, 2 and 5 in one group, host, 3 and 4 in the other. So it would be:
    USA, TUR, CUB
    CHN, THA, BRA

In this case, the first group would be MUCH stronger than the second! :thumbdown:

Bednarek finishes the match with 13 blocks :white: That must be a record!!! And it's 3 blocks more than Italy has as team :lol:

• Yeah I agree, and 4 years ago it was different. Brazil, Cuba, Italy, USA, China and Japan were in final round and as far as I remember they all played with their best team, even though it was just as close to OG as this year, and the matches in final round all were on a high level. This year in final round we will see Turkey who is one of the few who takes WGP seriously, USA B team, China and Brazil in terrible shapes, Thailand and Cuba who both aren't qualified to OG and who both had rather easy opponents (THA met twice PUR, twice ARG, once DOM, once SRB B team and once JPN B team, CUB met ARG, PUR, JPN B, KOR B, SRB in terrible shape).

Just because the Germany are not going to play the finals.

You think like a child.

:dance4:

• Italy won... I don't know if it's worse Rondon or Signorile!
    Leo please stay strong and do not have any kind of injury during the OG (and for the rest of your life...)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.