World Grand Prix 2012

• Brazil win three games even with the team B. were not so bad
    waiting for the second weekend anxious
    (Sorry my bad english :wacko: )

• Congrats to Brasil! IMO Fernandinha deserves an MVP. She sets balls more balanced and smoother than Dani.
    Hope she has chances to be first setter at OG. Aden again dominates in blocking ... 9 blocks omg.
    It's so nice to see Mari being in better shape than the last two games although not yet in best shape.
    However, I guess her chance to be start 6 at OG will be quite low. Afterall Sheila scores more efficiently and attacks more stably.
    Wondering who will be start 6 in Ze's mind...

• IMO Fernandinha deserves an MVP. She sets balls more balanced and smoother than Dani.
    Hope she has chances to be first setter at OG.

Fernandinha played nice, but don't forget about Fabiola. But it's clear that now Fernandinha desrves more than Dani Lins for a spot in olympic roster.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• good job Brasil.

Ade definitely will be in the OG, i don't like her but she's playing so well :thumbup:

• Fernandinha plays very well. I like Dani, but I prefer Fabiola and Fenandinha. :dance4:
    Mari returned to play well. :thumbup:

• Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game

• Fernandinha played nice, but don't forget about Fabiola. But it's clear that now Fernandinha desrves more than Dani Lins for a spot in olympic roster.

Fabiola is great too, but opponents are more familiar with her settings. That's why I think Fernandinha will be a good choice as first setter.
    But frankly, Ze hardly would make that decision. I guess Fernandinha + Mari will be the sub of Fabiola + Sheilla if Mari could be her best shape before OG.
    Otherwise it will more likely be Fernandinha + Tandara.

• USA starting line-up: Berg-Hooker Tom-Larson Scott-Aruda-Harmotto Davis (L) subs: Glass, Haneef-Park, Akinradewo, Hodge, Miyashiro
    Dominican Republic: Echenique-Nuńez De La Cruz-Cabral Eve-Vargas Fernandez (L) subs: Arias, Rondon, Marte, Mambru, Martinez

• What is the first criteria for tied points?? Set average? Point average? Matches won?!
    I can´t find it anywhere at FIVB.org and the Results/Standings doesn´t work!

• What is the first criteria for tied points?? Set average? Point average? Matches won?!
    I can´t find it anywhere at FIVB.org and the Results/Standings doesn´t work!

the criteria is in the order as shown here in the livescore

http://www.fivb.org/EN/volleyb…dPrix/2012/LiveScore.asp#

• Congratulations Brazil B :lol:

• Anything wrong with Foluke?? She got subbed out at 0-0 :S

I missed this moment, hope that McCutcheon only wants to try Danielle. I didn't know she's 40 :what:

• DR´s young talent Brayelin Martinez, 16 yrs. old, looked like a giant next to the other player players, almost a head taller than De La Cruz who is 188cm, so I guess she is around 2m now.

• I missed this moment, hope that McCutcheon only wants to try Danielle. I didn't know she's 40 :what:

Probably he only wrote the wrong number on the line-up sheet, Foluke is among the subs and looks OK.

The crowd is just hilaaaaarious, how they scream whenever DOM has a good action :white: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    They haven't had many reasons to scream yet though...

• DR´s young talent Brayelin Martinez, 16 yrs. old, looked like a giant next to the other player players, almost a head taller than De La Cruz who is 188cm, so I guess she is around 2m now.

Certainly, although on FIVB she has 192, I'm impressed by her height in this age :roll:

• She's 196 cm (Brayelin Martinez).

I really dont understand Marcos Kwiek... He's stupid...
    Why he has 4 MB in 12?? he has a big problem with OH, so i dont understand why PRISCILLA IS OUTSIDE THE 12!!!

and i dont understand why Karla is in first six... she's playing shit... :down:
    game with Marte is definitely better! :teach:

• Today the sun is shining in Łódź... but Poland lost. We must hope for rain tomorrow against Brazil.
    I did not see anyone complain here how the red shorts and the new red jerseys do not match. It looks kind of silly.

Oh, and Berenika is beautiful.

Rain it did, but it was not enough.

As it is my tradition, I took some photos at the matches. But You will have to wait about one week before I will be able to share them.