World Grand Prix 2012

• I really dont understand Marcos Kwiek... He's stupid... Why he has 4 MB in 12?? he has a big problem with OH, so i dont understand why PRISCILLA IS OUTSIDE THE 12!!!

You're definitely right, but Kwiek in last years uses in roster 4 MB's but also for me it's stupid as you said. Priscilla Rivera as commentator said has some problems with health and that's the reason, why she's out of roster. Yesterday against Germany she played weak, only 2/12 in spike, although her reception wasn't so bad 36 % exc./100 % pos. With Taipei she also was out of 12. Instead of Rivera, he could have tried... Rodriguez :D but she isn't with team now :(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• You're definitely right, but Kwiek in last years uses in roster 4 MB's but also for me it's stupid as you said. Priscilla Rivera as commentator said has some problems with health and that's the reason, why she's out of roster. Yesterday against Germany she played weak, only 2/12 in spike, although her reception wasn't so bad 36 % exc./100 % pos.

You must believe me, that she doesn't have a problems with health. Problems is with other thing (but i cant say which).
    Yesterday almost all team played bad... I think, that the worst player in the team was Milagros Cabral.. She played shit in reception and in attack... so ... i think, that yesterday should be in the court Bethania (her attack is better than Miilagros, even if she had worse day) and Priscilla played good in reception, because yesteday's reception was OMG...

and i think, that Eve is under good form and in her place should play Arias (good substitude against Taipei) and of course Karla should be in the bench...

• You must believe me, that she doesn't have a problems with health. Problems is with other thing (but i cant say which).
    Yesterday almost all team played bad... I think, that the worst player in the team was Milagros Cabral.. She played shit in reception and in attack... so ... i think, that yesterday should be in the court Bethania (her attack is better than Miilagros, even if she had worse day) and Priscilla played good in reception, because yesteday's reception was OMG...

and i think, that Eve is under good form and in her place should play Arias (good substitude against Taipei) and of course Karla should be in the bench...

Cabral played poorly, but Bethania wasn't good either. She couldn't score properly as she always did. Priscilla also didn't solve this problem. Dominican Republic need new OH's, Martinez is young and perspective, pity that Burgos ended career. Rodriguez could be helpful and look! Rondon as OH :what: Maybe coach change isn't a stupid solution :call:

• Logan is playing great!! To all who said she couldn't score or she was a disaster.

+1. It's a volleyball lesson !

• Like every year, I am astonished that DOM doesn't seem to have made any progress at all. Right now their reception looks Cuban...

Hm... now you're right, but believe me, that with Brenda Castillo this team is one of the best in the world. Brenda was player, which did everything in defence (reception and dig). Great player.... if you saw Caso yesterday... you can see, that this team without good libero is without reception and normal game in attack and setting...
    (BTW I'm happy, that Winifer is in the court on libero position)

In continentals NORCECA olympic qualification Brenda played there very good and reception, defence was good.

• Hm... now you're right, but believe me, that with Brenda Castillo this team is one of the best in the world. Brenda was player, which did everything in defence (reception and dig). Great player.... if you saw Caso yesterday... you can see, that this team without good libero is without reception and normal game in attack and setting...

In continentals NORCECA olympic qualification Brenda played there very good and reception, defence was good.

Brenda may come back after losing her pregnancy, but we don't konw if she get over quickly :S

• +1. It's a volleyball lesson !

Please dont come with this BS...DR´s defence right now without Brenda is almost like Kenyas, yesterday they got Kozuch too look like Gamova. This says acctually nothing and to say something else is just stupid.

• Now it looks a bit better: De La Cruz back on court, Vargas made good serves maybe double substition Marte-Mambru also help, now it's 9-11

• Please dont come with this BS...DR´s defence right now without Brenda is almost like Kenyas, yesterday they got Kozuch too look like Gamova. This says acctually nothing and to say something else is just stupid.

Then maybe last year's WGP final against Brazilsays something, when Logan destroyed them..

• De la cruz out and martinez in? WTF!?!?! :mad: (BTW, Martinez seems like Hagrid)

It was Rondon, not Martinez...

Hm... now you're right, but believe me, that with Brenda Castillo this team is one of the best in the world. Brenda was player, which did everything in defence (reception and dig). Great player.... if you saw Caso yesterday... you can see, that this team without good libero is without reception and normal game in attack and setting...

Yes I know, Castillo is an amazing player, one of the most enjoyable in the world to watch. But the strange thing is, in senior NT she never played as great as in junior where she did simply everything: receive, dig, set, even play dangerous balls over the net when necessary. In senior NT she plays "only" like a normal libero (but very well of course) but she can do so much more...

• It was Rondon, not Martinez...

Her full name is Cindy Carolina Rondon Martinez :)

• Then say that instead ;)

I meant that that's the kind of a match where Logan playes like she knows.. she doesn't have to show and prove herself against Taiwan. When it's really important she does it all, hit, serve,receive and defend.. she even sets when Lindsay can't