World League 2012

• I mean that you are on our level or you should be if the players remember how to play. We should be better on serve and block than you / we are better than Poland on these elements, too/ and to have more intrigue in the matches. I never said you are weak. High efficiency, great setting and defense, the weakness is overall team height and too much serve errors.

We have NO block against Argentina. Never have had.

• We have NO block against Argentina. Never have had.

Never? You mean the last two matches :lol:

• Yes Raylight, serve has been bad lately, it was very bad against Venezuela the other day too. Dunno what's happening with that.

I wonder what Kaziyski (I mean, the user) has to say about this match, prepare for some poisonous comments :lol:

• Never? You mean the last two matches :lol:

I mean this team of Argentina vs this team of Bulgaria - NEVER.
    If we beat them 3:0 every time in the 60s and in the 70s what difference does it make now?!

• Guys, in 2008 we had a completely different team with just De Cecco and Quiroga. And it was another moment of Bulgaria too (a very good one).

• Bulgarians just have made me cry.

Congrats for Argentinians, anyway.

This is the curse of supporting our team. Always 100% sure they will disappoint. It may be on final, or against Zimbabwe, but they will. Thank you for sharing our UNDESERVED suffering :drink:

• I mean this team of Argentina vs this team of Bulgaria - NEVER.
    If we beat them 3:0 every time in the 60s and in the 70s what difference does it make now?!

Well, if Todorov shows what he showed in Russian League or against Serbia, no problems to beat them 3:0. The question is why he slept the entire match? And why can't we beat other teams without block?

Anyway, after 8-10 of june, won or lost, our volleyball will end. Without Matey, Tsvetan and other players this team will never be strong again, not with Dancho Lazarov staying. He failed us deliberately at Beijing with Plamen Konstantinov case, he failed us again IN OLYMPIC YEAR with the bullshits against Rado, I think he gets a lof ot money from outside to sabotage us. With skinny, non-trained and non-athletic youngsters, with lack of technique and setting from the 50's, in the near future our best will be qualifying for ECH tournament, like the women's team. There is no intellect in our management, the same old communist monkeys defeated by evolution are on top and we can't progress that way. Since I don't see revolution coming here, we'll have to forget about that sport in a year or 2-3 /if we go the Olympics/. I will have plenty of free time when I stop making videos for the NT and the clubs, so expect some books to be written :drink:

• Well, if Todorov shows what he showed in Russian League or against Serbia, no problems to beat them 3:0. The question is why he slept the entire match? And why can't we beat other teams without block?

Well, block isn't like the serve - to be solely dependent on the performer. A good setter with a good reception and smart attackers(3 things Argentina has, excluding Pereyra) can certainly destroy the block of Volkov, Muserskiy or anyone else.

• Well, block isn't like the serve - to be solely dependent on the performer. A good setter with a good reception and smart attackers(3 things Argentina has, excluding pereyra) can certainly destroy the block of Volkov, Muserskiy or anyone else.

I haven't seen other team so helpless againt Argentina in block like ours.

I don't think it is Stoychev's fault

yeah, right it is always "not Stoychev's fault"

Bulgaria always had problems with setter, and since Konstantinow left the NT, with reception. But with Stoychev you are in much more trouble - you haven't got atmosphere and the team. Can't you see it? Seriously?:what:

• This is the curse of supporting our team. Always 100% sure they will disappoint. It may be on final, or against Zimbabwe, but they will. Thank you for sharing our UNDESERVED suffering :drink:

If I would be always sure that they will disappoint me, I wouldn't be such a supporter then. Actually, I always believe in them no matter what is going on "backstage". Nah... They don't disappoint me today as well. They just made me sad.

• I haven't seen other team so helpless againt Argentina in block like ours.

We also don't have a good serve too right now. Without Zhekov only Matey and the opposite can threaten the reception and not always. That's the difference, I think.

yeah, right it is always "not Stoychev's fault"

Bulgaria always had problems with setter, and since Konstantinow left the NT, with reception. But with Stoychev you are in much more trouble - you haven't got atmosphere and the team. Can't you see it? Seriously?:what:

And what now? To fire him?!

• yeah, right it is always "not Stoychev's fault"

What I can see is that since Stoychev Zhekov started setting much better, we fixed the reception /excluding today/ a lot so his work has some visual results. The problem is that we can't put on the field balanced team which has block, serve, reception and attack at the same time. Aleksiev is for attack and block, Penchev for serve and reception, and so on. Also, Stoychev had half team last year, has half team this year. Zhekov is 10 levels better than Bratoev. Before the bookies knew he won't be playing we were favorite for this match. After they understood, Argentina became favorite.

I think that a lot of people have big troubles that one of the best coaches in volleyball is Bulgarian and he won so much titles for short time, he created so many players. Some people can't chew that and they overaccent on his weaknesses without acknowledging his strong parts. I have bad news for you. Stoychev will continue to produce volleyball stars and to win tropheys :wavy:

• If I would be always sure that they will disappoint me, I wouldn't be such a supporter then. Actually, I always believe in them no matter what is going on "backstage". Nah... They don't disappoint me today as well. They just made me sad.

Haha, bella, we Bulgarians sort of have to like our team. But why are you so masochistic to like Bulgaria when you're not "forced" to like it? Isn't the Polish NT with its roller-coasters enough for you :lol:

• Polish team achieves, over and over again, I wouldn't be disappointed by them If I was Polish. They play well whatever the squad is, not depending on Messiahs like us.

• raylight
    What? ''Always 100% sure they will disappoint"?

In World League prediction game, when almost everyone predicted Bulgaria's lose you said:

Why everybody thinks Bulgaria is on the level of Cyprus? Zhekov will play

You behave like that now. You try to defend your national team, but you don't(?) believe in them. Maybe I understood your words wrong, but it looks like that.

• Congratulations to all fans NOT disappointed by their teams :olympia: