World League 2012

• And what now? To fire him?!

Not now of course.

I just can't understand, why Bulgarian fans defend him so much. You don't need to be an expert to see that Stoychew is screwing this up. And you always blame players. "They don't have enough skills", "they can't receive". Wait, isn't it coach's job to prepere them?!

And even if you haven't got players talented enough (I don't belive in it), he should learn them how to fight, he should build the spirit of a real team. And what is he doing instead? He is offended that players are not Juantorena. WTF? :what:

• raylight
    What? ''Always 100% sure they will disappoint"?

In World League prediction game, when almost everyone predicted Bulgaria's lose you said:

You behave like that now. You try to defend your national team, but you don't(?) believe in them. Maybe I understood your words wrong, but it looks like that.

With Zhekov playing we would be favorites for this match. I thought he was going to play when I wrote it. Are you telling me that the best blocker in the world is expected to score 0 block points againt team without big height? The same guy who scored 10 blocks vs Serbia, 4 of them single blocks vs MB? The one with 20 blocks in 9 sets vs Belgorod of Muserskiy, Tetyukhin and Khtey? Or that Nikolov is supposed to be blocked all the time, the unstoppable player he is? Come on :lol:

• Not now of course.

I just can't understand, why Bulgarian fans defend him so much. You don't need to be an expert to see that Stoychew is screwing this up. And you always blame players. "They don't have enough skills", "they can't receive". Wait, isn't it coach's job to prepere them?!

And even if you haven't got players talented enough (I don't belive in it), he should learn them how to fight, he should build the spirit of a real team. And what is he doing instead? He is offended that players are not Juanto. WTF? :what:

He MADE Juanto. He believed he can make them players too, but they don't respond to the treatment. They don't follow the tactical plan, what do you want from him?

• Haha, bella, we Bulgarians sort of have to like our team. But why are you so masochistic to like Bulgaria when you're not "forced" to like it? Isn't the Polish NT with its roller-coasters enough for you :lol:

Well... it seems that I really like roller-coasters

• Not now of course.

And even if you haven't got players talented enough (I don't belive in it), he should learn them how to fight, he should build the spirit of a real team. And what is he doing instead? He is offended that players are not Juanto. WTF? :what:

We defend him not in general but because of the situation with our volleyball these days. It is Stoychev against another man. The man who loses the battle leaves, and the other stays. We just don't want anymore the other to stay. Compared to him, Stoychev is a God-sent angel. I always said that Prandi is a better coach than Stoychev and Stoychev is better as a administrative governor than as a coach.

• I don't know what is going to be now... When Bulgaria lost in qualification tournament the war started. I'm waiting for some news from Bulgaria after this lost :thumbup:

• they don't respond to the treatment. They don't follow the tactical plan, what do you want from him?

Maybe HE isn't that good coach, as you think?

There is something funny and ridiculous in defending Stoychew always by searching somebody's alse fault. There is always some "they". You can easily blame 15 -20 players, who spend half of their life to play volleyball and half of their careers to play for their country, for not try and strive enough :what: And you really don't even think, that your lack of team is Stoychew's fault?! It's unbelievable

We defend him not in general but because of the situation with our volleyball these days.

Of course I don't say that you should fire him now. Your federation are idiots. No doubt

• Maybe HE isn't that good coach, as you think?

Of course I don't say that you should fire him now. Your federation are idiots. No doubt

Results say he is. And playing not on his plan and losing confirms it.

• Do you watch the second match? Portugal is putting a fight

http://www.volleyball-movies.n…germany-464/transmission1

• It was a pleasure to watch Kromm with aggressive jump serves and attacks. I wish he could keep working like this till the Olympic Qualification Tournament and even the Olympics. :drink:

• Argentina are NOT THAT STRONG. PERIOD. Ask Poland. We make them look strong by not applying our block properly (making Pablo Crer look like Muserskiy, spiking over Todorov's block :what: ), by not pushing them with serve, by setting very bad to the spikers and by making too much unforced errors.

Simply have to laugh @ this. :rolll: Ray u r true supporter of ur team but open ur eyes for once ffs. This Argentina is the most talented NT in last few years, most of them r already key players in their teams. In Bulgaria u have only one key player in club - Kaziyski, maybe Todorov. Bulgaria unfortunately doesnt have setter like De Cecco, not that good reception and field defense. Ok, situation in last 2 weeks had influence on players but even with best squad and good atmosphere I wouldn't bet on Bulgaria. It's unbelievable how u underestimate Argentina and this isn't first time u r sharing that opinion. Bulgaria is far, far away from serious team due various reasons atm including lack of quality and depth.