World League 2012

• I am not that sure! If you do the same Math, you will see that it would be extremely difficult for any of the other runner-ups to reach 26 points. I am not saying impossible, but very difficult. Besides, an F6 without Brazil looks tooooo good to be true at the moment :D

Everything can be arranged :D it will be difficult but there is lot of space for that :D

• Everything can be arranged :D it will be difficult but there is lot of space for that :D

OK, but I still think it's quite improbable. In Pool A Cuba, Russia and Serbia will kill each other for the first place, I don't think any of Germany and Argentina will lose to each other on purpose. Besides, in Pool D the last tournament will be in Sofia, so who knows if they get the full amount of points versus the young Bulgaria. In Pool C France, USA and Italy have the same situation as in Pool A. So, to sum up, my calculations say that at the moment Brazil will also travel to Sofia, they had Finland and an inexperienced Canada as opponents, which might help them a lot in the end.

• It is almost impossible that we will not see Brasil in Sofia. They lost only 10 points in 12 matches. Argentina after five rounds loses six points, the same Serbia. Group C is the most balanced, It also is not possible to catch up with Brazil. :whistle:

• But one of my biggest fears about Brazil was mass return of NT players in Brazilian league

You just wrote my thoughts

• Why r u thinking Germany or Argentina won't lose on purpose? Regarding Bulgaria I don't think they can cope with Germany or Argentina, even in Sofia. U r right about pool A but pools C&D are quite open.

Pool C is probably a bit worse than Pool A as Korea is stealing points from everyone. I don't think the best runner-up will come out of there either. The only chance is Pool D, but based on the fact that Bulgaria CAN steal points versus both Argentina and Germany in Sofia, the Math might be wrong. Germany might have helped in the calculations had they played Argentina in the last possible game in the pool. If you check the schedule, Germany meets Argentina in the first game in Sofia, which makes the Math with Germans quite difficult ;) Just my 5 cents!

• I am not that sure! If you do the same Math, you will see that it would be extremely difficult for any of the other runner-ups to reach 26 points. I am not saying impossible, but very difficult. Besides, an F6 without Brazil looks tooooo good to be true at the moment :D

Brazil will be in Sofia. There is almost no way for the second team from pools A & C to climb to 26 points, and we are not going to reach that amount because even if we get all the points from POR and BUL, that's 24 and there's NO WAY for us to get a single point from Germany.

• i agree 110%! i wonder if rezende is willing to try raphael in place of ricardo

• i agree 110%! i wonder if rezende is willing to try raphael in place of ricardo

I don't think Bernardo Rezende will change this team anymore...Ricardo will be in OG..I just hope that he can be in better shape, because at this moment he is not helping Brazil in any element of our game...

I have bad fellings about Brazil..Dante is not the same anymore and we don't have anyone who can replace him...I thought Bernardo would try Lucarreli, who played a great season in MTC, but he did not have a chance. He is still young and we will only see him in NT next year.

Thiago Alves is just an avarege player.

• There are no chances for the other teams to have more points than Brazil on second place. As we see now in pool A, C and D teams are fighting together and taking the points from each other. Brazil lost 10 points in all matches, Serbia lost 6 points in five matches(as Italy/in six matches/ and Argentina), Russia 7(as USA), Cuba 4(as France), Germany 3. They have to play 6-7 matches. I don't think they won't lose any point then. It's impossible.
    Brazil will advance and meet Poland in group :wavy:

• oh, I just read that Weber said that they will travel with a B team to Portugal and Bulgaria :|

Why???

If he want to try Castellani and Poglagen more is a good thing..Because Quiroa is playing so bad...And he will play in my team next season :thumbdown:

• Rezende was the best coach in the world until 2008, but he is too proud to learn from other coaches from the new generation. He didn't try to use Raphael De Oliveira and put Ricardo on court, the most studied player in volleyball, all coaches know his moves. I don't see new things from Rezende. All Brazlilians are in some religion towards Ricardo and they fail to understand that Bruno is the sherif in town already and Raphael is his side-kick

• Simply I can't understand what is Blain trying to do with constant changing starting lineup :aww: Le Roux was regular till this match but today he wasn't on field for a minute although block is terrible :obey: Moreau is pathetic but Rouzier is sitting on bench :obey: what a meltdown after 1st set :obey: incredibile