The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• :lol: :lol: :lol: :D ^^ I just realized this month is June :aww:

right, 5 th of June :D

Time surely does fly, isnt it? hehe ;)

About the player that should be presented, could it be someone of Cruz, Montano, Akinradewo maybe, or are they already presented?

• why 3 liberos??? :what:

• why 3 liberos??? :what:

Bihter is junior team libero,she only joins to A team trainings.She will not play for senior team for sure even she had a very serious injury previous year.Galatasaray is planning to transfer a foreign Libero for CL matches,Necla is too old and Derya has no experience for CL.It will be an italian or asian libero.There was also some rumors about Korotenko.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Bihter is junior team libero,she only joins to A team trainings.She will not play for senior team for sure even she had a very serious injury previous year.Galatasaray is planning to transfer a foreign Libero for CL matches,Necla is too old and Derya has no experience for CL.It will be an italian or asian libero.There was also some rumors about Korotenko.

thank you very much for the explanation... :drink:

• Time surely does fly, isnt it? hehe ;)

sure it does ^^

About the player that should be presented, could it be someone of Cruz, Montano, Akinradewo maybe, or are they already presented?

I have no idea, since Azerbaijan teams generally dont do presentation for players. Last time I think Rabita did it when they transferred Mammadova 2 years ago.
    They havent presented them yet.

• Bihter is junior team libero,she only joins to A team trainings.She will not play for senior team for sure even she had a very serious injury previous year.Galatasaray is planning to transfer a foreign Libero for CL matches,Necla is too old and Derya has no experience for CL.It will be an italian or asian libero.There was also some rumors about Korotenko.

Barbolini, Leo, Gioli + an italian libero? :thumbup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• sure it does ^^

I have no idea, since Azerbaijan teams generally dont do presentation for players. Last time I think Rabita did it when they transferred Mammadova 2 years ago.
    They havent presented them yet.

I guess she is Kim Yeon-Koung :dance6:

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• But she will be preparing for Grand Prix with Korea NT that time, I guess.

• But she will be preparing for Grand Prix with Korea NT that time, I guess.

Without the russians and the WGP-players, its not so many avaliable of the big stars. But Montano and Cruz is avaliable. Also Kenia Carcaces.

• I agree with u, it would have been a fantastic team!

It would be fantastic but there are too many foreign players...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• It would be fantastic but there are too many foreign players...

True. And it was written here that they want to transfer foreign libero. In the league, they all cant play at the same time