The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• everybody Loca, even the best coach on earth :lol:
    S: Serena, kaczmar L: Maj, OH: Werblinska, Kasprzak, Jagielo, Rousseaux, Opp:Popovic, Sieradzan

What do you want from Bogdan, he's the best :rolll: Kasprzak is improving especially as receiver :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Ok, thank you

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• What do you want from Bogdan, he's the best :rolll: Kasprzak is improving especially as receiver :lol:

of course and Zenik´s improvement from 2007 to 2012 we saw too :P time for new coach

• Sylwia Wojcieska in Sopot according to siatka.org

• Lioubov Sokolova in Eczacibasi VitrA (Finally :obey: )

Source : http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=13702&topic=2

Eczacibasi will also transfer a MB and seems like it will be a foreign MB.There was rumors about Garzaro.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Eczacibasi will also transfer a MB and seems like it will be a foreign MB.There was rumors about Garzaro.

Wowowo, so my rumors were based. :)

It might be a great chance for Ilaria to improve again and why not, become a solid member of Italian NT even if just now imo she is ready to play with it.

• @Anton

It's Micelli's last chance to stay in club so he will not risk anything this season and considering Busra's performance decreased in NT he will transfer a MB guess but hope not in the middle of season like Marinkovic,they must start to work from the begining :D Garzaro would be a good option really considering her coach is also from italy and most of girls speak italian.

@MrBrightside

I saw this rumor in twitter but probably their source should be your post :D What can you tell about Garzaro? Her abilities?

• I saw this rumor in twitter but probably their source should be your post :D What can you tell about Garzaro? Her abilities?

Oh, well it's a bit time that here in Italy circulates the news about Garzaro in Eczacibasi. Not on the main sites but above all from Urbino. So probably it can be true.

Garzaro is a very solid MB, with a powerful and quick first attack. She is quite good in block but the attack is her main skill.
    But first of all, she is a real lioness on the fields, she's always positive with a great determination.

In the last two years in Urbino, she improved a lot and now we can consider her one of the 5 best MB in Italy. If I had been Barbolini (no, I'm joking, never and never :lol:) I'd have taken Ilaria in London instead of Barazza. :)

• It is interesting that in volleyball.it site in Modena's 1st 7 is Spa-Hor duo and Rin has landed on bench.
    Since when Hor is better than Rin?

• American Players are very lucky. From USA to the Italian Serie A1 and even to the CL.

1. Why is question mark at Urbino in volleyball.it transfers?
    2. Who accor to rumors may play as MBs' positions in Crema?

• Now in Crema the only one MB is Lauren Paolini

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• why don't you like busra? she might not be good in NT but in club competitions who knows she might still be an integral part of the team 8)

• Eczacıbaşı VitrA club confirmed Lioubov Sokolova's transfer.

A picture with Sokolova :lol: ,

pic.twitter.com/ZYdmI8g2

• Finally end of Kim and Liubov's soap opera :D in next season Turkish league certainly will be interesting, so many good players will be there

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• why don't you like busra? she might not be good in NT but in club competitions who knows she might still be an integral part of the team 8)

No i like Busra a lot and know her performance will rise in club season :D but it's not related with it since Eczacibasi doesn't have a 3rd MB in team so for sure they will transfer someone else and the problem there is no turkish MB left in Turkey at good level so they will possible transfer a foreign MB and it's neccessary coz Busra will have ups and downs match by match in CL and Micelli promised to club a CL trophy and he can't risk this year aswell :win:

• Eczacıbaşı VitrA club confirmed Lioubov Sokolova's transfer.

A picture with Sokolova :lol: ,

pic.twitter.com/ZYdmI8g2

:cup:

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")