The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=14140&topic=2

Sokolova has signed 2 year contract with Eczacıbaşı Vitra. She said the year that she had played in Eczacıbaşı was so special and added ''We won Turkish League, Turkish Cup and finished 4th in CL that year. It is a big pleasure for me to play in Eczacıbaşı again after so many years. I believe we will achieve a lot in Eczacıbaşı.''

Sokolova had played for Eczacıbaşı in 2000-2001 season. She will play for Eczacıbaşı again after 11 years :lol: :obey:

• No i like Busra a lot and know her performance will rise in club season :D but it's not related with it since Eczacibasi doesn't have a 3rd MB in team so for sure they will transfer someone else and the problem there is no turkish MB left in Turkey at good level so they will possible transfer a foreign MB and it's neccessary coz Busra will have ups and downs match by match in CL and Micelli promised to club a CL trophy and he can't risk this year aswell :win:

hey i am comparing you with vakifbank i think you will only have an advantage in setter position (depending if you consider ozge as better than naz) and opposite with neslihan darnel, the rest is open to question :box:

• hey i am comparing you with vakifbank i think you will only have an advantage in setter position (depending if you consider ozge as better than naz) and opposite with neslihan darnel, the rest is open to question :box:

I think Brakocevic can't play in starting six in both Turkish league and CL with her current shape. Polen and if Glinka stays would be better. I think in league matches Polen will play whereas Glinka in CL. Gözde and Saori will be starting OHs so with two great receivers Naz can use middles more. My starting seven for Vakıfbank:

League:
    Naz-Polen, Gözde-Saori, Bahar-Fürst, Gizem

CL:
    Naz-Glinka, Gözde-Saori, Bahar-Fürst, Gizem

• I think Brakocevic can't play in starting six in both Turkish league and CL with her current shape. Polen and if Glinka stays would be better. I think in league matches Polen will play whereas Glinka in CL. Gözde and Saori will be starting OHs so with two great receivers Naz can use middles more. My starting seven for Vakıfbank:

League:
    Naz-Polen, Gözde-Saori, Bahar-Fürst, Gizem

CL:
    Naz-Glinka, Gözde-Saori, Bahar-Fürst, Gizem

wait it's still not sure whether glinka will stay ?( anyway i agree with you about brakocevic shape and speaking of darnel i know she is a legend to you but sadly her form is slowing down, she's becoming error prone plus her attacks are not as sharp as before.

• wait it's still not sure whether glinka will stay ?( anyway i agree with you about brakocevic shape and speaking of darnel i know she is a legend to you but sadly her form is slowing down, she's becoming error prone plus her attacks are not as sharp as before.

Neslihan will have 2-3 reliable scorers next to her (Usic,Sokolova and Poljak) so there won't be a big pressure on her as previous and Eczacıbaşı will play with a good setter.Ozge has good connection with Poljak and Neslihan.Sokolova can play with any setter in the world :D and considering also Usic get used to play with Elif,she can also play with Ozge w/o problems.About Vakıfbank-Eczacıbaşı comparision both teams will have diffrent styles of play next season i think.Vakıfbank will be a amazing defence and reception team and play with fast balls to Gozde&Saori but they will miss their unique winner trio in attack (Glinka-Nikolic-Poljak) Eczacıbaşı became a very tall team now and their biggest skill will be block and Ozge will play also with fast and high sets and their defence will be weaker than Vakıfbank but hopefully Ozge and Neslihan are good diggers and they will help to Sokolova and Usic and there is also Esra whom will help to Usic at back-row.Turkish league is going to be really exciting can't wait those matches to start :chessy: Especially Eczacıbaşı-Vakıfbank and Galatasaray-Fenerbahce matches have big importance in prestige :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Neslihan will have 2-3 reliable scorers next to her (Usic,Sokolova and Poljak) so there won't be a big pressure on her as previous and Eczacıbaşı will play with a good setter.Ozge has good connection with Poljak and Neslihan.Sokolova can play with any setter in the world :D and considering also Usic get used to play with Elif,she can also play with Ozge w/o problems.About Vakıfbank-Eczacıbaşı comparision both teams will have diffrent styles of play next season i think.Vakıfbank will be a amazing defence and reception team and play with fast balls to Gozde&Saori but they will miss their unique winner trio in attack (Glinka-Nikolic-Poljak) Eczacıbaşı became a very tall team now and their biggest skill will be block and Ozge will play also with fast and high sets and their defence will be weaker than Vakıfbank but hopefully Ozge and Neslihan are good diggers and they will help to Sokolova and Usic and there is also Esra whom will help to Usic at back-row.Turkish league is going to be really exciting can't wait those matches to start :chessy: Especially Eczacıbaşı-Vakıfbank and Galatasaray-Fenerbahce matches have big importance in prestige :D

let me ask you who do you think is a better setter between naz and ozge?

• i think this season from turkey will two powerful team VTT and Eczacibasi.and i can say this two team will play final four this year.maybe VTT or ECZ now i know one of them can take this year cup to home..With good transfers! :cup:

• any news about dela cruz?????
    turkish MB duygu bal in the team roster of fenerbahce for this year. they already have 5 MBs. dundar,onkiniewska,denkel,soroglu and bal :)

• any news about dela cruz?????
    turkish MB duygu bal in the team roster of fenerbahce for this year. they already have 5 MBs. dundar,onkiniewska,denkel,soroglu and bal :)

Vakıfbank also have 5 MBs if they won't rent Kübra Akman and Melis Gürkaynak somewhere else. (Bahar Toksoy, Ergül Avcı and Christiane Fürst) whereas Eczacıbaşı have only two MBs namely Maja Poljak and Büşra Cansu (Maybe Junior NT player Ceylan Arısan as well)

turkish MB duygu bal in the team roster of fenerbahce for this year

Are you sure that Bal is a volleybal player? Here in Italy we remember her only as a tourist or a model. :P

• Kenny Moreno Pino has decided to stop her career and retire from vball fields.

Here the interwiew.

• I listened the interview this morning, now I won't ear it but I will write what I remeber for who doesn't know Italian.

She just made a tattoo, as you can see, with 1992-2012 and a picture of a volleyball player that spikes. After 20 years she will stop to play volleyball indoor but she said it would be grat play beach just to change. She said she will be happy to play in some occasion, tournament and things like this...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• any news about de la cruz?????

Her future will be made know after Olympic Games. but probably Japan.

• Are you sure that Bal is a volleybal player? Here in Italy we remember her as a model. :P

I got some great pics - http://www.voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=6118

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• StarNight

I think if they transfer a high class MB besides Poljak like for ex. Garzaro I might change my opinion about Eczacibasi´s chances ;)

anton this is off topic but how much involved is the government of russia in the game of volleyball? do they give full support or do they leave it to the private sector?

• Garzaro and Rondon seem very close to Villa Cortese

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Lisvel Elisa Eve (DOM) will play in Brazil for Banana Boat/Praia Clube

source: http://www.correiodeuberlandia…/esportes/cubana-herrera-