The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• If Kasia breaks the contract.. what for? if She doesn't care about money..

She should change Her name and surname on paper from Kasia Skowrońska to.. Ka$ia $kowroń$ka.

• What is she doing in China anyway ? :lol: She played for Fb previously and visited team even after departure so she may have sympathy for Fb don't know

I have the same quetion.... What the hell Kasia and Carol are doing in China? Their league aren't strong and Evergrande will be champion this year again :down:

• She should change Her name and surname on paper from Kasia Skowrońska to.. Ka$ia $kowroń$ka.

This is awesome :lol:

• Puerto Rican League Transfers

American OPP, Kelly Murphy, signed with the Vaqueras de Bayamon.

American setter and OH, Lauren Cook and Hanna Werth, are rumored to sign with Vaqueras de Bayamon but not confirmed.

American MB, Megan Plourde, signed with the Criollas de Caguas.

• Intresting to see the transfers of Love and Kidder from college, how far do you think they can go in their careers? and who is the most talented in your opinion?

• Rachael Kidder is the 2011 NCAA MVP so better for Her talent would be Italian League A1 or Russian A2 but if You are born to hang You won't drown.

In Russia's A2 is playing in the season NCAA MVP from the past, right?

• Intresting to see the transfers of Love and Kidder from college, how far do you think they can go in their careers? and who is the most talented in your opinion?

Love is the best talent to come out of Canada since Sarah Pavan. She's a tall, physical woman sort of reminds me of Rachel Rourke and/or Havicklova. However, both Love and Kidder played position 4 in the NCAA but without reception which will obviously be a huge challenge for them at the next level. I anticipate Love will end up as an opposite if she continues on the professional volleyball path. I think she can become a solid professional volleyball player but I don't see her becoming among the world's elite players.

Kidder definitely did not play in the same form this season as she demonstrated last year when her team won the NCAA title. Kidder's passing is better than Love to be sure but that's not really saying a lot. It's a real unfortunate aspect of the NCAA that allows talented players to overspecialize and leaves them without a key skill when they go to the next level. Klineman and Faucette are also examples of this. Kidder is a good volleyball player but based on current form I wouldn't expect her to be a future USA NT prospect. I anticipate that both players will put up great offensive numbers in Puerto Rico.

• Rachael Kidder is the 2011 NCAA MVP so better for Her talent would be Italian League A1 or Russian A2 but if You are born to hang You won't drown.

In Russia's A2 is playing in the season NCAA MVP from the past, right?

Rachael Kidder is the 2011 NCAA MVP, but that was just for her matches in tournament and finals. The "Player of the Year" was Alex Jupiter (OH signed for Caguas) and she is a much better overall talent. Kidder will be a good opposite, as she has a fluid armswing and is a great blocker. Jupiter is amazing, just as good attacking but also with better reception, defense, and serve.

In Russia A2 is playing NCAA MVP from 2003, Keao Burdine, but that was just for her tournament performance. It's like when Ortolani won Champions League MVP. The best player from that team was April Ross, who just won Olympic Silver in Beach Volley, and the Player of the Year was Kim Willoughby.

You can see from the past that "Player of the Year" is usually the better talent.
    Tournament Most Outstanding Player/Player of the Year
    2011: Rachael Kidder/Alex Jupiter
    2010: Deja McClendon/Carli Lloyd
    2009: Destinee Hooker/Megan Hodge
    2008: Megan Hodge/Nicole Fawcett
    2007: Megan Hodge/Foluke Akinradewo
    2006: Sarah Pavan/Sarah Pavan
    2005: Christal Morrison / Christina Houghtelling
    2004: Ogonna Nnamani / Ogonna Nnamani & Stacey Gordon
    2003: Keao Burdine/ Kim Willoughby
    2002: Keao Burdine/ Logan Tom
    2001: Logan Tom / Logan Tom

• There is problems in Kasia Skowronska's transfer and probably Fenerbahce will look for other options at this position.Berg's transfer is OK.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• the only year the most outstanding player is better than the player of the year is 2009 with destinee hooker :super:

• Keao Burdine, has she been that good ? I remember her from Turk Telekom and other teams, and I found her quite weak.

• Keao Burdine, has she been that good ? I remember her from Turk Telekom and other teams, and I found her quite weak.

She is a solid player but overall I wouldn't say she is "that good" ... but just remember that award is just from Final Four matches, and she had very clutch performances there. Also, the best player on her team April Ross did not play so well in the Finals, so she got it for that. Remember, Ortolani won Champions League MVP, despite having a team with Lo Bianco, Piccinini, Del Core, Barrazza, etc.....

In any case, I think Kidder and Jupiter will both do well in Puerto Rican league. I am surprised though that Jupiter did not end up in French league. She would be sure to start for any team 3rd place or below, and maybe even for Cannes or Mulhouse, and I kow the French league restricted the number of foreigners this season, so her nationality could be big advantage there.

• So Lin will play for FB? Is it official?

It is kinda "funny": Leo-Gala and Lin-Fener!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Great transfer for Fener :drink: :super:

What about the rumors Lang Ping will be the new headcoach?

• I don't think Hugh will go to professional vball anytime soon. He quit the national team job because he wants to spend more time with his family. Why go to Europe, instead? Make zero sense. Also he got full-time job at Minnesota, why quit again?