The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• I hope Modena can find a solution, cause they are a big team after all.....but I remember before the league started, many clubs wanted the league to have only 10 teams, due calendar and everything...but Lega insisted on having 12....well, after all seems they will stay with 10. :/

• Yes, it could be... Who knows.... A championship between Piacenza, Villa, Pesaro, BERGamo and Busto

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Dominican OPP, Gina Mambru, signed with Pinkin de Corozal in the Puerto Rican League, who also apparently opted not to sign with Becky Perry.

American OPP, Kelci Marschall, signed with the Mets de Guaynabo.

• Dominican OPP, Gina Mambru, signed with Pinkin de Corozal in the Puerto Rican League, who also apparently opted not to sign with Becky Perry.
    [/b].

maybe its because Perry cant play, maybe she didn't recover after his surgery?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Dòra Horvàt will sign with Ufimochka (Russian team)! I hope the best for her :wavy:

really a good transfer for Ufimochka.. she is a great player!!

• where are these players:

Ksenya Kovalenko
    Chaine Staelens
    Olena Gasukha
    Caroline Gattaz

any news about them????

• Kovolenko is in Azerrail Baku.

i didn't know... thank's :drink:
    i think she can play some matches instead of Wensink ( both good players indeed )..

• where are these players:

Ksenya Kovalenko
    Chaine Staelens
    Olena Gasukha
    Caroline Gattaz

any news about them????

Chaine is playing in Japan, in Pioneer Red Wings.

Gattaz is not playing in any club. After she left Igtisadchi she came back to Brazil. She is living in Rio and trying to keep herself in shape for coming back next season. She would try to find a team in this opening window in Europe, but as far as I know she is still in Rio, so I don't know If she will play at all anymore this season.

• I hope in Baku and Istanbul they have enough money so they can hire Modena's players!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Chaine is playing in Japan, in Pioneer Red Wings.

Gattaz is not playing in any club. After she left Igtisadchi she came back to Brazil. She is living in Rio and trying to keep herself in shape for coming back next season. She would try to find a team in this opening window in Europe, but as far as I know she is still in Rio, so I don't know If she will play at all anymore this season.

thank you :rose:

• Spasojevic mentioned that she has offers from Azerbaijan. She didn't want to go there, but considered doing it the next season.
    I don't think she has another option now.

because Anja's choice is related to his boyfriend that now is playing in Italy..
    there were some rumors about her transfer to Piacenza ( even if i dont believe this suits her a lot because the starter OHs are Lucia Bosetti and Flortje Meijners)..